Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    Suck it up. Put on your big boy pants.
    This is what accountability looks like.
    Dems pushed for this crap. Now they can wallow in it.
    But you're not even discussing. You're just spamming hashtags and others just spamming the same one liners over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    More sick of the outright trolling, spamming, and shitposting going on the last like 10 pages. I've directly PMed mods to please come watch the thread because of it and can't even get a reply.

You're not even discussing. You're just spamming hashtags.
    Considering that this level of shitpost is common among russian trolls on twitter, one can say that they know something is up (the trolls on twitter)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Honestly, I'm glad I stayed the fuck out of this entire thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you're not even discussing. You're just spamming hashtags and others just spamming the same one liners over and over.
    Valid facts are valid facts. Sorry you don't like them.

New people come into the thread with the same arguments.
    I am using the same arguments back at them.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweet View Post
    Honestly, I'm glad I stayed the fuck out of this entire thing.
    A lot of the "left" on this thread have just been saying to wait for the full Mueller report to know how Barr got to his conclusion and if it's correct.

Meanwhile, it's been a spam of shitpost one liners and hashtags from the Trump supporters. I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I'm more concerned with oddities on the Democrat side that have not been investigated.
    Trump has been investigated and found #NoCollusion #NoObstruction.
    Like what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It’s no collusion. Just accept it. I’m independent of party and saw this coming. Get ready for another 4 years of Donald Trump.
    That's literally not what the Barr interpretation memo says though.

You're putting a spin on a spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    You familiar with a house of cards. Or just watch an episode of ancient aliens.
    https://www.npr.org/2019/01/08/68332...ssian-intellig

- - - Updated - - -

It’s no collusion. Just accept it. I’m independent of party and saw this coming. Get ready for another 4 years of Donald Trump.
    "I'm in dependent, I'm also a trump shill but totally independent of party!"

Independents curiously on this website are indistinguishable from trump shills

10+ Year Old Account
    As with everything with this with investigation, the initial report from the Trump shill never tells the full and accurate story. A doctored report hasn't yet to be sent to Congress, let alone the full one. We have an ambiguous summary. Two page summary on a two year investigation which resulted in numerous convictions.

You can still support Trump without allowing Barr to treat you like an idiot.

The subpoenas are coming.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's literally not what the Barr interpretation memo says though.

You're putting a spin on a spin.
    These are direct quotes from the memo:

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

#NoObstruction
    "Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."

Infracted - spam
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2019-03-24 at 09:52 PM.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion

You've spammed the same shit post like 11 times. Where the fuck are the mods?
    What mods?

Waiting on the full report for what? To further put him(Trump) on the right? Enough is enough. Stop digging yourself into a longer hole and accept your losses.

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-03-24 at 09:51 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Valid facts are valid facts. Sorry you don't like them.

New people come into the thread with the same arguments.
    I am using the same arguments back at them.
    so which is it? valid facts that the current AG literally campaigned for the job by writing hit job on the Mueller or simply "anti trump" people?

the unquestionable fact is the AG is a full team Trump, and we still haven't seen the full report.

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting on the full report for what? To further put him(Trump) on the right? Enough is enough. Stop digging yourself into a longer hole and accept your losses.
    literally nothing about trump is "right"

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    As with everything with this with investigation, the initial report from the Trump shill never tells the full and accurate story. A doctored report hasn't yet to be sent to Congress, let alone the full one. We have an ambiguous summary. Two page summary on a two year investigation which resulted in numerous convictions.

You can still support Trump without allowing Barr to treat you like an idiot.

The subpoenas are coming.
    From what I read, he is still a useful idiot to Russia. So there is that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    so which is it? valid facts that the current AG literally campaigned for the job by writing hit job on the Mueller or simply "anti trump" people?

the unquestionable fact is the AG is a full team Trump, and we still haven't seen the full report.

- - - Updated - - -

literally nothing about trump is "right"
    You should get checked for TDS.
    Russian Conspiracy Theories are a common side affect.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion

10+ Year Old Account
    If it further exonerates him then it does. To just take someone's word on anything, especially legal matters, it's a very ignorant and dangerous way to live. That's how you get taken advantage of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweet View Post
    From what I read, he is still a useful idiot to Russia. So there is that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The summary makes it seem like he was even too stupid for the Russians. That's why they opted for Manafort and Stone.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

No Collusion. Not that I’m surprised though. It was a witch hunt from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No Collusion. Not that I’m surprised though. It was a witch hunt from the beginning.
    they sure caught a lot of witches

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Not what it said. You're lying, why are you being a liar?

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

The summary makes it seem like he was even too stupid for the Russians. That's why they opted for Manafort and Stone.
    This has been my take away from the beginning to be honest...Trump not exactly what we call a smart man. Him ordering a grand conspiracy is not exactly in character...At-least from the initial reports we can be glad hes not dumb enough to fall for the honey pots outside those 2.