Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    But it's such fun!

Tears of soy brings me joy.
    This post alone shows you're not even a middle tier troll, just a lowly 4chan troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    For going on a witch hunt with zero indictments.
    What witch hunt? I'm from Denmark so I could of missed something but if you mean the email thing... that happened she kept her documents on a unsecured server. It isnt a comparable thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    If Mueller found criminality directly related to the purpose of his investigation, he would be the one processing those indictments. There may indeed be process crimes or other matters being pursued by SDNY and others....but none of those will involve Trump collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice in firing Comey. There will no doubt be collateral damage as a result of such a far-reaching investigation having little to no constraints...but the Mueller witch hunt is over. Hallelujah!

That said, it's quite clear that Dems will never accept this conclusion and will do everything in their power to bring Trump down....and water is wet.
    He cannot prosecute. That is not part of his deal.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    He cannot prosecute. That is not part of his deal.
    Thanks. I edited my post accordingly.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    If Mueller found criminality directly related to the purpose of his investigation, he would be the one processing those indictments. There may indeed be process crimes or other matters being pursued by SDNY and others....but none of those will involve Trump collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice in firing Comey. There will no doubt be collateral damage as a result of such a far-reaching investigation having little to no constraints...but the Mueller witch hunt is over. Hallelujah!

That said, it's quite clear that Dems will never accept this conclusion and will do everything in their power to bring Trump down....and water is wet.
    But he hasn't done that thus far except for a few cases and who do think is going ahead with the Roger Stone trial magic bunnies? Maybe you were not around but the Star report came out decades ago and you lot are still investigating the Clintons so relax kid the ride is just getting started. The Clinton scandal wasn't anywhere as juicy as this with the President's inner circle turning against him and going to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    What witch hunt? I'm from Denmark so I could of missed something but if you mean the email thing... that happened she kept her documents on a unsecured server. It isnt a comparable thing.
    The majority of Trumps staff, himself included, ironically do this.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

It is trump triggered the investigation by being iresponsible like hillary.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    The majority of Trumps staff, himself included, ironically do this.
    Then hold them accountable to it rather then screaming Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    This post alone shows you're not even a middle tier troll, just a lowly 4chan troll.
    Mmm... tears of soy... delicious!
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Then hold them accountable to it rather then screaming Russian.
    Would love to.

His party wont allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Indicted for campaign finance violation with something like 20k$ fine as usual? Oh, Trump must be quaking in fear.
    If he's not "quaking in fear," why has he been bitching about this investigation like a guilty child for the past two years?

Innocent people let investigations happen and cooperate, because they know the investigation would exonerate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    If he's not "quaking in fear," why has he been bitching about this investigation like a guilty child for the past two years?

Innocent people let investigations happen and cooperate, because they know the investigation would exonerate them.
    To be fair in the case of Trump he's a known narcacist and very VERY quick to feel offended. Could be just the insult of having the investigation is enough to send him over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    For going on a witch hunt with zero indictments versus trumps which has lead to financial crimes and arresting hostile actors for foreign powers.

Trump triggered the investigation by firing comey it's his own fault. I don't want an apology for either btw just point out hypocrisy.
    DoJ policy is to not indict a sitting president. That doesn't mean he doesn't have charges waiting for him the minute he leaves office.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Cooperating with an investigation to a greater extent than absolutely required is generally a pretty stupid idea. I don't think you'll get many lawyers that advise their clients to cooperate with police as long as they know they're innocent.

I get Trump supporters are excited that "Mueller" isn't suggesting any further indictments, but if there is nothing more to hide why does Trump still want to bury it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Cooperating with an investigation to a greater extent than absolutely required is generally a pretty stupid idea. I don't think you'll get many lawyers that advise their clients to cooperate with police as long as they know they're innocent.
    Why would a lawyer advise you not to cooperate if you're innocent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I get Trump supporters are excited that "Mueller" isn't suggesting any further indictments, but if there is nothing more to hide why does Trump still want to bury it?
    I doubt Trump actually knows what's in it at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    You're being misleading.

The issue wasnt that he didnt cooperate more.

The issue is he kept pushing back and proclaiming how unjust it was and whining about how unfair he was being treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    why does Trump still want to bury it?
    I'm guessing you missed the part where Trump and Don Jr. are on camera talking about how they think the entire thing should be released to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkler View Post
    I'm guessing you missed the part where Trump and Don Jr. are on camera talking about how they think the entire thing should be released to the public?
    I'll file that one next to the time Trump said on camera he'd release his tax returns.

I'll file that one next to the time Trump said on camera he'd release his tax returns.
    Except the tax returns were his and this is not, they've added their voices to all the others in support of the AG releasing it; the only thing that accomplishes is getting it closer to actually being released lol. I know you wanted to get your little zinger in there but please make sure your analogy actually makes sense next time.