Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Fine. So be it.

I changed my mind. I am no longer giving up.

There was probably no collusion between Trump and Russia. Change my mind.

Bring CLEAR PROOF for your claims or they're void and null. Meh.
    Trump tower meeting. Trump knew about it. Trump signed off on it with Jared. Everyone knows this unless you've been living under a rock. That's collusion. Whether it's criminal collusion (conspiracy against the US) or not is up for debate I suppose, but it's pretty simple.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    2016 is like 3 years ago. I guess I'm confused about why you are bringing that up as evidence that it's still going on now. It's 2019 now.

Otherwise you are suggesting that all campaign rhetoric can be defined as "hoax". And if that's what you define as a hoax, they pretty much every campaign is guilty of that.

To define it as a hoax, you have to show me evidence that the people going after Clinton were doing it out of malice, lying about it when they knew she did no wrong. Because you can't do that, you are just as guilty as anyone saying what Clinton did was out of malice. Can you not see the hypocrisy there, that you are doing exactly what you are complaining out?
    Uhm....what do you think about the current minority leader? Admitting that the Benghazi was just a hoax investigation to bring down clinton's numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump tower meeting. Trump knew about it. Trump signed off on it with Jared. Everyone knows this unless you've been living under a rock. That's collusion. Whether it's criminal collusion (conspiracy against the US) or not is up for debate I suppose, but it's pretty simple.
    That and everything involving Roger Stone that came up in January. The line between campaign-stone-wikileaks-Guccifer 2.0 (Russian intelligence) was firmly drawn then. And hooks into the Trump tower meeting.

The biggest question relating to Mueller isn't Conclusion. That's the Trump camp's narrative. It's Obstruction, which his own this entire thing got started: when Donald Trump fired Comey, and then got on NBC News with Lester Holt and said he did it over the Russia investigation.

Here's 60 Examples of Collusion and actions that benefit Russia but not the United States, pulled from Reddit too @CryotriX
    https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c.../?context=1000

Flynn Thing
    Manafort Thing
    Tillerson Thing
    Sessions Thing
    Kushner Thing
    Wray Thing
    Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius "Russian Law Firm of the Year" Thing
    Carter Page Thing
    Roger Stone Thing
    Felix Sater Thing
    Boris Epshteyn Thing
    Rosneft Thing
    Gazprom Thing (see above)
    Sergey Gorkov banker Thing
    Azerbaijan Thing
    "I Love Putin" Thing
    Lavrov Thing
    Sergey Kislyak Thing
    Oval Office Thing
    Gingrich Kislyak Phone Calls Thing
    Russian Business Interest Thing
    Emoluments Clause Thing
    Alex Schnaider Thing
    Hack of the DNC Thing
    Guccifer 2.0 Thing
    Mike Pence "I don't know anything" Thing
    Russians Mysteriously Dying Thing
    Trump's public request to Russia to hack Hillary's email Thing
    Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king Thing
    Russian fertilizer king's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign Thing
    Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night Thing
    Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery Thing
    Cyprus bank Thing
    Trump not Releasing his Tax Returns Thing
    the Republican Party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
    Election Hacking Thing
    GOP platform change to the Ukraine Thing
    Steele Dossier Thing
    Sally Yates Can't Testify Thing
    Intelligence Community's Investigative Reports Thing
    Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" Thing
    Chaffetz not willing to start an Investigation Thing
    Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation Thing
    Appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation Thing The White House going into cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and firing of Flynn Thing
    Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama Thing
    Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything Thing
    Agent M16 following the money thing
    Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway Thing
    Let's Fire Comey Thing
    Election night Russian trademark gifts Things
    Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction Thing
    let's give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians Thing
    Let's Back Away From Cuba Thing
    Donny Jr met with Russians Thing
    Donny Jr emails details "Russian Government's support for Trump" Thing
    Trump's secret second meeting with his boss Putin Thing
    Last edited by Skroe; 2019-03-24 at 12:06 AM.
    After 35 Days of the Individual-1 Shutdown, President Cuckly McSniffles caved like the bitch he is.
    Trumphadis, You're Never Getting Your Fucking Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    He isn't gloating either.

My guess is they pulled his phone and pumped him with sedatives
    Yeah this is really unusual...I don't know what's up.

So no actual proof. Yet. Yes Jr and Jared meeting with some Russians could be something. BTW, I don't see Trump getting "dirt" on Clinton from Wikileaks as Russia collusion.

Guess I'm gonna wait to see what happens after the report. Hopefully there's nothing in it so I can have my laughs. Trump still did lots of shady shit, like this:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...gation-1370805

If there's ACTUAL, real proof in the Muller findings we'll know about it for sure. Until then...
    "I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us nor do you possess any methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear." - EFF, A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace

Fine. So be it.

What will you consider clear proof?
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

So no actual proof. Yet. Yes Jr and Jared meeting with some Russians could be something. BTW, I don't see Trump getting "dirt" on Clinton from Wikileaks as Russia collusion.

Guess I'm gonna wait to see what happens after the report. Hopefully there's nothing in it so I can have my laughs. Trump still did lots of shady shit, like this:

If there's ACTUAL, real proof in the Muller findings we'll know about it for sure. Until then...
    Don jr took a meeting thinking the Russian government was going to give him dirt, how is that NOT at the very least attempted collusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Don jr took a meeting thinking the Russian government was going to give him dirt, how is that NOT at the very least attempted collusion?
    Obviously Cryotrix doesn't think attempted murder and attempted robbery exists either. Since they didn't actually kill or rob anyone, they should be let off with a warning and a slap on the wrist right?
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What will you consider clear proof?
    Muller coming up with findings about how Trump directly conspired with Russia or its official agents to shift elections his way. I'd be happy with other future investigation finding the same as well.

Until then, I consider it a laughable conspiracy theory that will be forgotten once Trump loses elections in 2020 and his business lies and frauds are investigated and he's sent to prison for it.
    "I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us nor do you possess any methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear." - EFF, A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace

It's an established fact at this point that Russia not only interfered in the election, but that they kept doing it. They're still doing it.

So, since we all know they are, what would you call it if the person in charge does nothing about it since it benefits them? A person that does their best to pretend it's not even happening.

Apply that kind of inaction to any other profession.

Muller coming up with findings about how Trump directly conspired with Russia or its official agents to shift elections his way. I'd be happy with other future investigation finding the same as well.

Until then, I consider it a laughable conspiracy theory that will be forgotten once Trump loses elections in 2020 and his business lies and frauds are investigated and he's sent to prison for it.
    you don't know what a conspiracy is, do you? how many times does it need to be pointed out that people who clearly broke the law, got what they had coming to them thanks to this investigation? does justice count for nothing in your eyes so long as it manages to piss off people you don't like? grow up.

Individual 1.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

So no actual proof.
    So sea lioning. Ok.
    Last edited by Thwart; 2019-03-24 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Infracted for trolling
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

So no actual proof.
    Followed immediately by:

Yes Jr and Jared meeting with some Russians could be something.
    Trump Jr and Jared intentionally met with a Kremlin lawyer specifically for getting dirt on Clinton.

They met, with a hostile foreign power (Russia) to get criminally stolen info with the specific intent of using it during the election, in which they were running. They also lied about it.

You handwaved it.

Trolling confirmed. Reported. Ignored.
    Last edited by Thwart; 2019-03-24 at 03:55 AM. Reason: infracted for trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Yeah this is really unusual...I don't know what's up.
    Aren't they in Marelago for the weekend celebrating?

I agree the lack of tweets is odd but it's not like they're in a bunker somewhere coming up with a defense.

The problems not the evidence before you (and no, I'm not going to explain the difference between evidence and proof to you). It's that you're demanding something unreasonable that fits an impossibly narrow definition only relevant to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you don't know what a conspiracy is, do you? how many times does it need to be pointed out that people who clearly broke the law, got what they had coming to them thanks to this investigation? does justice count for nothing in your eyes so long as it manages to piss off people you don't like? grow up.
    He's basically just calling it a "conspiracy" as a slander at this point, because he's getting his jollies out.

That's why I called him on it the first time.

Guy has no guts to own his dumb little stunt. And it didn't even work. All it did was provide yet another avenue to present, once again, the evidence of collusion.
    After 35 Days of the Individual-1 Shutdown, President Cuckly McSniffles caved like the bitch he is.
    Trumphadis, You're Never Getting Your Fucking Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

The problems not the evidence before you (and no, I'm not going to explain the difference between evidence and proof to you). It's that you're demanding something unreasonable that fits an impossibly narrow definition only relevant to you.

the worst part is we actually do have proof, the trump tower meeting, don jr ADMITTED to meeting with a hostile power to gain information to help in the election.

I think of all weekends for him to have a no-twitter rule, this would be the one.
    Yeah, more I thought about it - the more it made sense, especially if somebody told him the same observations you've made in regards to the focus may be primarily in accordance with Obstruction as opposed to Collusion.

[[The mother of all replies in regards to Russian Trollbots]]
    Holy bejesus! Well detailed! ^_^ And yeah, terrifying to say the least. >_<

I'm almost wondering if there's a new internet philosophy to put out there, something akin to basically telling people "Stop being angry at forum posts and tweets, as there's a 95% chance they're not real and just trying to troll you."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trolling confirmed. Reported. Ignored.
    I've long LOOONG put that trollbot on ignore the moment he started deliberately trying to goad me into an angry reaction by sighting a person from TYT I have mentioned before that I've absolutely detested, stating they adored him when I wasn't even talking about TYT. I realized at that moment he was specific targeting at me with previous info, so watch out in regards to that troll! He's spot-targeting people on these forums.
    Last edited by Thwart; 2019-03-24 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Infracted for trolling
    Isn't it immature that you call him Donald "Dump"?
    I agree, it's childish and stupid - and that's my point. it's meant as a deliberate mockery of his blatant disrespect via using "Crooked Hillary", and thus I can call him "Dump" since he dumps his campaign promises, dumps campaign managers, dumps his wives, wants to dump the first amendment, dumps common-sense war ethics and dumps the use of proper English in favor of a mongrel white-trash dialect.

Fine. So be it.

Impeach the MF.

So I think that two things definitely happened. Trump obstructed justice regarding the investigation in to Russia affecting the US election, and also Trump knew that favors were being traded for Russian involvement in to the US election.

I feel fairly confident based on the information publicly available that Trump obstructed justice by trying to impede the initial investigation. I do not know what the finding will be on whether Trump was in on the Russian manipulation or whether that was handled by members of his electoral team without his knowledge. While he's the type of guy to want to be involved in every decision, he's not the type to be smart enough to know when he's not.I think it's possible of him being aware of the favors being traded around him, but not being involved in the decisions.
    Last edited by Rukh; 2019-03-24 at 03:31 AM.
    It is time to realize that you are a member of the Universe, that you are born of Nature itself, and to know that a limit has been set to your time.