1. #16761
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No Collusion. Not that I’m surprised though. It was a witch hunt from the beginning.
    Exactly. It shouldn't take 2 years to find something if it's so obvious as people say.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  2. #16762
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    19,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Like the fact that the Hillary campaign payed for the dossier, which was the genesis of this entire hoax.
    Good thing the "dossier" had almost nothing too do with this investigation *shrug*

  3. #16763
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Good thing the "dossier" had almost nothing too do with this investigation *shrug*
    And the fact that what became the Steele dossier was originally paid for by Jeb Bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

  4. #16764
    Banned Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36,068
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Exactly. It shouldn't take 2 years to find something if it's so obvious as people say.
    They found a lot in 2 years, and how long did the bullshit email investigation last?

  5. #16765
    How in the name of fuck is don jr meeting with someone he thought was and agent of the Russian government to get dirt on Hillary not at least attempted collusion?

  6. #16766
    So the AG trump hired literally couldn't get beyond "does not exonerate him." And apparently everyone is ignoring the other investigations that are ongoing and weren't specifically about collusion with IRA. And again, the AG trump hired, can't even say he didn't conspire with them before the hack happened, which isn't even something many people were accusing him of. It's also very weird to see this conclusion, since we know there was assistance from at least one member of trump's campaign, because of the filing from manafort's lawyers that specifically state that he'd given kilimnik polling data.

    The accusations alleged in the steele dossier aren't even addressed: US foreign policy for money+election assistance. The fact that stone wasn't technically part of the campaign seems to be carrying a shit load of water here.

    The obstruction portion is barr's take on it, and remember, he doesn't believe a sitting president can commit obstruction (barr's take on this isn't based on the cite in his footnote, but the belief that it's within the president's power to legally end whatever investigations he wants, therefor there cannot be "corrupt intent," which is required for obstruction). He literally tried to use the fact that trump is an idiot and made public incriminating statements about it in an attempt to exonerate him, "in cataloguing the President's actions, many of which took place in public view..." The phrase, "determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment" leads me to believe the SCO thinks it should head to congress for impeachment, and this was barr's whitewash.

    I predict a massive fight with the WH to get the full report released, because it sure sounds like this was the best spin barr could put on them having a lot of evidence that his campaign was colluding with foreign countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  7. #16767
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    As a 90s kid, I'm reminded of that episode of the Rugrats where the gang loses a nickle in the sand pit, and ignore the more valuable items they dig up as junk because the only thing they really understand is 'Well, it's not the nickle'.

    That's the image I get whenever anyone calls this a waste of time.
    That's a pretty good summary of what I am seeing in this thread...well there's no collusion waste of two year...yet we found all these other issues and don't forget about all the stuff at SDNY offices that were given to them from Mueller we still yet to see

  8. #16768
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    They found a lot in 2 years, and how long did the bullshit email investigation last?
    A lot of what exactly? This investigation and all the money spent on it could've been spent on something else. It's also has been Presidents who all have served both terms. I don't care how angry people get at this report, I'm not going to stop stating facts no matter how much you DON'T like them.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  9. #16769
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    How in the name of fuck is don jr meeting with someone he thought was and agent of the Russian government to get dirt on Hillary not at least attempted collusion?
    My guess because they didn't take a honey put /shrug...this is why seeing the full report will help answer the thought process on stuff like this

  10. #16770
    The Unstoppable Force PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Upside Down
    Posts
    21,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    How in the name of fuck is don jr meeting with someone he thought was and agent of the Russian government to get dirt on Hillary not at least attempted collusion?
    No one knows because only one person has the report. Somehow that's sufficient to some people.

  11. #16771
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    How in the name of fuck is don jr meeting with someone he thought was and agent of the Russian government to get dirt on Hillary not at least attempted collusion?
    It is. The phrase, "does not exonerate him" is a pretty big red flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  12. #16772
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    So the AG trump hired literally couldn't get beyond "does not exonerate him." And apparently everyone is ignoring the other investigations that are ongoing and weren't specifically about collusion with IRA. And again, the AG trump hired, can't even say he didn't conspire with them before the hack happened, which isn't even something many people were accusing him of. It's also very weird to see this conclusion, since we know there was assistance from at least one member of trump's campaign, because of the filing from manafort's lawyers that specifically state that he'd given kilimnik polling data.

    The accusations alleged in the steele dossier aren't even addressed: US foreign policy for money+election assistance. The fact that stone wasn't technically part of the campaign seems to be carrying a shit load of water here.

    The obstruction portion is barr's take on it, and remember, he doesn't believe a sitting president can commit obstruction (barr's take on this isn't based on the cite in his footnote, but the belief that it's within the president's power to legally end whatever investigations he wants, therefor there cannot be "corrupt intent," which is required for obstruction). He literally tried to use the fact that trump is an idiot and made public incriminating statements about it in an attempt to exonerate him, "in cataloguing the President's actions, many of which took place in public view..." The phrase, "determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment" leads me to believe the SCO thinks it should head to congress for impeachment, and this was barr's whitewash.

    I predict a massive fight with the WH to get the full report released, because it sure sounds like this was the best spin barr could put on them having a lot of evidence that his campaign was colluding with foreign countries.
    Bingo. Which is why we need the Mueller report in Congress, which will end up leaked to us.

    Without seeing the underlying details on how Barr arrived at his conclusion, we don't know what's actually true. And while he wasn't required to, Barr did not consult with Mueller over his final summary, meaning it's purely the opinion of Barr and we do not know what Mueller himself suggested or found. All we have is Barr's opinion of the situation with no backing evidence that has a slew of plot holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

  13. #16773
    Warchief
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    2,146
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    That's a pretty good summary of what I am seeing in this thread...well there's no collusion waste of two year...yet we found all these other issues and don't forget about all the stuff at SDNY offices that were given to them from Mueller we still yet to see
    Yeah the Mueller investigation might be over, but Trump and Teams' legal issues are going to be around for a while longer.

  14. #16774
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    19,156
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    A lot of what exactly? This investigation and all the money spent on it could've been spent on something else. It's also has been Presidents who all have served both terms. I don't care how angry people get at this report, I'm not going to stop stating facts no matter how much you DON'T like them.
    "I'm totally independent, but will continue to shill bullshit recycled talking points like "ThE iNvEsTiGaTiOn CoSt So MuCh MoNeY"

  15. #16775
    The Patient Cougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Lethbridge, Canada
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Bingo. Which is why we need the Mueller report in Congress, which will end up leaked to us.

    Without seeing the underlying details on how Barr arrived at his conclusion, we don't know what's actually true. And while he wasn't required to, Barr did not consult with Mueller over his final summary, meaning it's purely the opinion of Barr and we do not know what Mueller himself suggested or found. All we have is Barr's opinion of the situation with no backing evidence that has a slew of plot holes.
    "Here's how Bernie can still win the election..."

  16. #16776
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post


    The summary makes it seem like he was even too stupid for the Russians. That's why they opted for Manafort and Stone.


    Ive seen a lot of his supporters going for that angle. As if it somehow makes him look good

  17. #16777
    Innocent until proven guilty
    Guilty until proven innocent
    Guilty even after proven innocent! F*ck yeah, these are the true liberal democratic values!

  18. #16778
    Mind if I roll need? xskarma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    25,532
    Stop discussing eachother and discuss the topic at hand, there's plenty of material there to not have to resort to discussing other posters.

  19. #16779
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "I'm totally independent, but will continue to shill bullshit recycled talking points like "ThE iNvEsTiGaTiOn CoSt So MuCh MoNeY"
    Yep i'm independent. Notice how chill you are when I'm on your side --- which is convenient for you. And don't think I haven't noticed the opinions of the past posts of us all.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  20. #16780
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Yeah the Mueller investigation might be over, but Trump and Teams' legal issues are going to be around for a while longer.
    Yet I keep referring to this...People in this thread, I don't know if serious or just trying to annoy people are like...well Trump is innocent...Trump wins 2020 because of this!!! Like Scroe mentioned the other day, this is just one proverbial battlefield and another will appear is soon coming up. This does not wash his hands clean, if anything makes it seem worse because they couldn't say more than "meh it could go either way due to interpretation"...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •