Quote Originally Posted by buddhapunch09 View Post
    I literally cant argue or bring up facts
    Yes, we noticed, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Maybe US liberals will now get they are focusing on the wrong shit, Trump has literal concentration camps for fucks sake.

snip

AoC summed this whole shitshow up best.
    The best thing about American politics, is that what the left accuses the right of, they are usually guilty of as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

I think now that we've heard from the report one thing is pretty clear at this point. Mueller is on Putin's payroll too now! Why else would he say there was no collusion when I know for a fact there was. I don't know when they got to him or what they're holding over him but nobody's safe from Russias evil manipulations.

(Also, I feel we need another new "We're taking your president from you" thread in Skroes honour)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Just for some perspective, even fox news is running pieces that say barr was whitewashing the report.
    Really sad that was an "opinion" article on Fox News. It should be a real article on EVERY site.

Not really surprising this is the first comment when I read it:
    What the whaaaa.... Is this Fox News? I bet this dame got fired for writing this. That's what you get for letting a woman out of the kitchen long enough to write something. I bet all she needs is a good p us sy grab to set her straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not really surprising this is the first comment when I read it:
    That's way too self-aware not to be satire.

I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That's way too self-aware not to be satire.

I hope.
    It is Fox News. It is really hard to tell if they are being serious or if it is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's pretty obvious that the whole thing came up empty, instead of wasting time trying to catch a shadow - start properly preparing for 2020, so that shitshow of 2016 won't repeat itself.

Trying to drag this on will only further damage anti-Trump camp, they already got their nose bloodied with Trump apparently being right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious that the whole thing came up empty, instead of wasting time trying to catch a shadow - start properly preparing for 2020, so that shitshow of 2016 won't repeat itself.

Trying to drag this on will only further damage anti-Trump camp, they already got their nose bloodied with Trump apparently being right all along.
    It came up empty? 37 indictments, 6 guilty pleas, hundreds of charges filed, is empty? There are 16 other investigations that are going on into Trump right now, they won't be ending any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    It came up empty? 37 indictments, 6 guilty pleas, hundreds of charges filed, is empty? There are 16 other investigations that are going on into Trump right now, they won't be ending any time soon.
    Don't expect them to answer. They don't even care. These guys have become exceptionally bad at what they do lately. Like everything else, the NPC thing was pure projection.

Let's just take a moment to appreciate one thing.

The Meuller investigation, with its dozens of indictments and bringing in twice as much money as it cost, did more to save the economy and drain the swamp than Trump has his entire presidency.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    The best thing about American politics, is that what the left accuses the right of, they are usually guilty of as well.
    Like what? Because we have almost 40+ years of the opposite happening and very little of what you just claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Like what? Because we have almost 40+ years of the opposite happening and very little of what you just claimed.
    They can never provide much in the way of examples except highly isolated cases.

They seem to think that one occurrence of something on the left excuses dozens occurrences of the same on the right.

They're not that great at math.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    They can never provide much in the way of examples except highly isolated cases.

They seem to think that one occurrence of something on the left excuses dozens occurrences of the same on the right.

Oh I know. I am not naive to think people on the left are incapable of bad behavior, because they are. But if you pile up the times it happens compare to the right, it's really isn't a comparison. Literally calling out the opponent for what you are doing wrong has been the GOP playbook since Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

I think politicians in general are more crooked then you give them credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    I dont excuse politicians or even think that both sides don't have crooks.

I'm saying that its far more common on the right. Which based on what we know, it's unquestionably true. They get caught in far more scandals and outright lies than the left does and support far more detestable groups.

The only way to possibly think that the left and right is the same, is to be ignorant of political news and history in general, since the information is openly available.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It was going to repeat no matter what. Stupid people are always doing stupid things and infecting others with their stupid, how else do you explain a bunch of people thinking Trump would take down the Hollywood & Wallstreet elite, while literally being one of the fucking elite.

These are people that think a man that tried to look at a solar fucking eclipse will solve immigration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Glad you agree Trump is far more crooked than we think, and we already think he is one of the most crooked.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Pretty much everything that the right accuse the left of, they are doing multiple times themselves. Including, apparently, accusing the other side of accusing their side.

Is this some kind of alt-right inception thing? Is this a meta-accusation?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Pretty much everything that the right accuse the left of, they are doing multiple times themselves. Including, apparently, accusing the other side of accusing their side.

Is this some kind of alt-right inception thing? Is this a meta-accusation?
    They are incapable or unwilling of looking at themselves with a critical eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I defend common sense. I've never liked Trump and you'll see that statement is consistent throughout my post history. I would love nothing more than if the Democrats impeached Trump. That would be a win-win for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't complained about the money wasted investigating Trump. That's normally a line spouted by hypocrites mad that their tribe is being investigated. You have no problems with money spent investigating the other tribe, but are pissed that money is spent investigating your tribe.

If we suspect someone of wrong doing we should investigate. My issues with the whole "Russia Collusion" isn't the money wasted, but the false information information used to get a FISA warrant to spy on the political opposition during an election. That's way more concerning to me.
    We didn't waste money we got 48 million in assets while the investigation cost 25 million. What false information? The problem is republicans never get conviction or assets they just burn money to burn money. If the investigation caught criminals and locked them up or made money, I wouldn't care but they do the exact opposite. They've spent over 30 million investigating clintons so far.

They are also starting the investigation in late 2019 to play poltical games. Rather than as soon as possible if they really is wrong doing.

The investigation into Trumps and his families charities made money as well. Every investigation into trump makes a profit so far but we got nothing on Hillary after wasting 30 million+
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-03-26 at 12:00 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    We didn't waste money investigating Trump mueller got 48 million in assets while the investigation cost 25 million. What false information? The problem is republicans never get conviction or assets seizer they just burn money to burn money. If the investigation caught criminals and locked them up or made money, I wouldn't care but they do the exact opposite.
    They could plausibly make money too if they wouldn't hand Clinton staffers immunity.

Which i would assume to not happen again if investigation will be renewed.