Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    34 indictments, recouped more money then it cost, and the various investigations for Paige and such started years BEFORE the dossier, in fact the dossier was taken seriously because it corroborated many thing the agencies already knew.

But I can see Trump being reelected, simply because the gop cult is that stupid, and don't care about facts, reason, logic or even basic Truths: its about "feels" and Donny con-man gives them all the right "feels" to hate and/or be afraid of.
    He won't be re-elected.

He only won because a small handful of moderates in swing states believed the Russian propaganda.

The repubs on their own are not enough to get a president elected. They need to swing moderates, and regardless of the Mueller report, moderates are not going to vote for him again. Dems on their own are enough to get anyone elected IF that candidate mobilizes the minority vote, like Obama 2008 and 2012.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Anyone know where Skroe is? Hahaha...

Look guys, you've been lied to so many times by breaking news from "Anonymous Sources" to know what's actually true and what's fake. Remember all those Don Jr leaks? Sealed Indictments? There's been so much BS speculation in this thread that you guys have created...you actually believed it! Just made up BS.

Also, remember when some said Trump supporters wouldn't accept the outcome of the report? You already knew there was collusion because of people like Adam Schiffy lying to you every day.

Well there's no collusion and you guys can't accept the outcome of the report. Just like when you said Trump supporters wouldn't accept the outcome of the election...

It's just history repeating itself. You'll be able to vote him out soon. Good luck! I hope Skroeball gets some help!

Quote Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post

Look guys, you've been lied to so many times by breaking news from "Anonymous Sources" to know what's actually true and what's fake. Remember all those Don Jr leaks? Sealed Indictments? There's been so much BS speculation in this thread that you guys have created...you actually believed it! Just made up BS.

Also, remember when some said Trump supporters wouldn't accept the outcome of the report? You already knew there was collusion because of people like Adam Schiffy lying to you every day.

Well there's no collusion and you guys can't accept the outcome of the report. Just like when you said Trump supporters wouldn't accept the outcome of the election...

It's just history repeating itself. You'll be able to vote him out soon. Good luck! I hope Skroeball gets some help!
    If you don't mind, will you quote the part fo the report that shows all that please.....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If you don't mind, will you quote the part fo the report that shows all that please.....
    What part buddy? No collusion?

What part buddy? No collusion?
    Yes please, any of it.

Are you laughing at someone being banned, while you dodge a ban using a burner account? Are you laughing at the fact that he received the same punishment as you? Or laughing at the fact he wasn't pathetic enough to create a burner to dodge the ban?

Oh, and we didn't say that Trump supporters wouldn't accept the outcome of the election. Trump said that. Funny how the memory plays tricks, isn't it?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I admit that Trump is a politician, is part of the "general" area of them, and that he is far more crooked than that. I think I'm admitting it pretty well. Am I speaking in wingdings? Should I make it simpler?
    All politicians are crooked including Trump.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh you've read the report?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yes please, any of it.
    Oh...you're playing around since the report hasn't been released yet. Okay. True - can't quote it.

But the same media channels that you follow that have been relentlessly reporting that there is collusion are now saying that there isn't based off of the attorney general's report. Are they lying now? Must be one big lie. Everything is a lie! Just accept it man. No Collusion.

Sounds like some Alex Jones shit.

At the end of the day though, you're right. We will have to read it for ourselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Are you laughing at someone being banned, while you dodge a ban using a burner account? Are you laughing at the fact that he received the same punishment as you? Or laughing at the fact he wasn't pathetic enough to create a burner to dodge the ban?
    Not a burner account boss. Been following this since all of this, pre-election, election, results, investigation, and watching you guys worship him haha. He just had to be right this time! He was going to take our President! You guys are great.

Cheers!

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh...you're playing around since the report hasn't been released yet. Okay. True - can't quote it.

But the same media channels that you follow that have been relentlessly reporting that there is collusion are now saying that there isn't based off of the attorney general's report. Are they lying now? Must be one big lie. Everything is a lie! Just accept it man. No Collusion.

Sounds like some Alex Jones shit.

At the end of the day though, you're right. We will have to read it for ourselves.
    The media is just reporting what AG Barr has said, since that's all everyone except for Barr and the special counsel has seen. So in your attempt to smear the "media", you yourself have already jumped head first into a conspiracy theory yourself.

Here are the facts:

Barr is an accomplished republican party loyalist who has protected a republican president before, and even wrote an 18 page memo on his own volition last year stating that a (republican) president is above the law, as a means to telegraph to Trump that he would be more than willing to act as a shield than Sessions ever would, which is why he was confirmed weeks before the release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Of course not, he's too busy creating Alts to evade bans to have time to read anything.

That registration process is long, yo.

Big Barr has. Said there was nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Big Barr has. Said there was nothing.
    And you trust him why? You would consider him an objective arbiter?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Of course not, he's too busy creating Alts to evade bans to have time to read anything.

That registration process is long, yo.
    Yeah, he's just another lazy piece of shit conservative who can't even stay on a consistent message.

But the same media channels that you follow that have been relentlessly reporting that there is collusion are now saying that there isn't based off of the attorney general's report.
    Lol.

BREAKING : Media is reporting news and may report different news tomorrow when current information changes!
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

And you trust him why? You would consider him an objective arbiter?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, he's just another lazy piece of shit conservative who can't even stay on a consistent message.
    I would consider him to be Attorney General and I accept his findings. You don't because you still buy in to the Russian theory so you come up with reasons to discredit him. Me? I've got no reason to discredit him. Do I trust him? Truthfully I don't really trust anyone I haven't met...so I would say no.

"Lazy piece of shit conservative"...that's messed up bro. Just trying to jump in the convo. Trying to be hard like Skroe tho hahaha

15+ Year Old Account
    I would consider him to be Attorney General and I accept his findings. You don't because you still buy in to the Russian theory so you come up with reasons to discredit him. Me? I've got no reason to discredit him. Do I trust him? Truthfully I don't really trust anyone I haven't met...so I would say no.

"Lazy piece of shit conservative"...that's messed up bro. Just trying to jump in the convo. Trying to be hard like Skroe tho hahaha
    Why would you accept what he said at face value? Why would you accept, as a member of the US public, a four page summary on an investigation that is probably thousands of pages long? Why would you consider him above contention when he already has defended a republican president once before, and even wrote an 18 page memo on his own volition stating that Trump is above the law while occupying the office of the presidency?

In fairness I think there's reason to assume Barr is doing his job professionally, and I really doubt there's any kind of intentional wrongdoing on his part. But even if he wasn't chosen specifically for his views on presidential obstruction - which seems unlikely, because virtually every legal scholar on the planet seemed in agreement that Trump had committed it at the time of Barr's nomination, making it likely a high concern of Trump's - then it's still clearly a subject he feels strongly about in a very specific way. It probably shouldn't have been up to him to decide the Justice Department's stance on that issue in the report. I don't doubt any of Barr's word about what the report says of Russia, though, other than that there may be more details than released that I probably don't care about anyway.

Why would you accept what he said at face value? Why would you accept, as a member of the US public, a four page summary on an investigation that is probably thousands of pages long? Why would you consider him above contention when he already has defended a republican president once before, and even wrote an 18 page memo on his own volition stating that Trump is above the law while occupying the office of the presidency?
    Because at some point you just have to say ok...they got it right based off of the information that I've read and can verify myself. That's it man. I'll try and read the report when it comes out and make my own conclusions. Obviously if it's thousands of pages it will take a while But for now, I'll take his word on it. Is that ok? Should we not do that? Is there anything wrong with disagreeing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Because at some point you just have to say ok...they got it right based off of the information that I've read and can verify myself. That's it man. I'll try and read the report when it comes out and make my own conclusions. Obviously if it's thousands of pages it will take a while But for now, I'll take his word on it. Is that ok? Should we not do that? Is there anything wrong with disagreeing?
    So you are still OK with him only taking 16 hours to read a report that interviewed 500 people and has dozens of charged, indicted, and guilty pleas to write a gutless four page report for Congress?

This is what I am talking about; the sheer arrogance that the Trump Administration and his political appointees (which have been the most corrupt and incompetent in modern US history) in playing the US public for fools, is why we are sliding into authoritarianism, and you have been successfully deluded into accepting any account.

These are the actions of a guilty party that has maligned attempts at the forensic analysis that is needed on the most devastating attack the US has had since 9/11.

10+ Year Old Account

Not a burner account boss. Been following this since all of this, pre-election, election, results, investigation, and watching you guys worship him haha. He just had to be right this time! He was going to take our President! You guys are great.

Cheers!
    I am guessing this is TJ with his third or fourth account

Threaten to murder anyone lately?