1. #17061
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Again Fact: NO COLLUSION.
    Key word in the summary report though is "knowingly".

    As many here stated they didn't think Trump was knowingly an active agent working with Russian, but instead said because of Trump ego he could be easily manipulated into unknowingly working for Russian's interests.

  2. #17062
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    We have been jumping to conclusions for three years
    This is ironic as that's what you are doing right now.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  3. #17063
    Dreadlord FeedsOnDevTears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States of Azeroth
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    But the report ignored that premise.
    "After reviewing the Special Counsel’s final report on these issues… Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."
    "Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president."
    That's surprising. Because two months ago, while being considered for AG, he said the exact opposite, “I actually haven’t read those opinions in a long time. But I see no reason to change them.”

    Making that claim is Barr taking his credibility out behind the barn right before we hear a gunshot.
    Impeach the MF.

  4. #17064
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    50% of the USA are Trump supporters.
    No .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    And 100% of American patriots.
    Knadra, you're right. The MAGAbomber is a patriot, the ones ready to bomb refugees are patriots, the ones shooting up churches are patriots. Everyone should be just like them.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  5. #17065

  6. #17066
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    No collusion. No obstruction as there is no underlying crime. Total victory.
    Says "doesn't exonerate."
    Everyone thinks "did nothing wrong, ever."

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  7. #17067
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Quarantine and Chill
    Posts
    47,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Welp, this went as predicted and once again Skroe's posts have not aged well.
    I mean ignoring the fact that all anyone has to go on at the moment is the word of the guy who had a hand in covering up Iran-Contra, sure.
    Elizabeth Warren is the neighbor in the horror movie who drives by the haunted house and is like “hey guys seems bad in there want to come with me?” and America is the family that’s like “nah it’s probably not that bad there were only chainsaw noises in the night that one time!”

  8. #17068
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Welp, this went as predicted and once again Skroe's posts have not aged well.
    Why? Because he isn't wrong.

  9. #17069
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Key word in the summary report though is "knowingly".

    As many here stated they didn't think Trump was knowingly an active agent working with Russian, but instead said because of Trump ego he could be easily manipulated into unknowingly working for Russian's interests.
    And again, it's weirdly specific about "the russian government." We know that, indeed, at least one member of his campaign was giving kilimnik internal polling data, from manafort's own lawyers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  10. #17070
    I am Murloc! Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    5,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Welp, this went as predicted and once again Skroe's posts have not aged well.
    Uh?
    It happed as Skroe predicted. or what did you expect, that the Goon inside the DOJ would act in any other way? remember, this is the best they could do: "(...) It does not exonerate him (...)"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Says "doesn't exonerate."
    Everyone thinks "did nothing wrong, ever."
    Everyone in this case is Trumpettes.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  11. #17071
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I mean ignoring the fact that all anyone has to go on at the moment is the word of the guy who had a hand in covering up Iran-Contra, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Why? Because he isn't wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Uh?
    It happed as Skroe predicted. or what did you expect, that the Goon inside the DOJ would act in any other way? remember, this is the best they could do: "(...) It does not exonerate him (...)"

    - - - Updated - - -



    Everyone in this case is Trumpettes.
    Oh god here we go.

  12. #17072
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Quarantine and Chill
    Posts
    47,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Why? Because he isn't wrong.
    Pretty much.

    Skroe and most others have been saying since the probe started that "collusion" is a nebulous charge which is difficult to substantiate; which bore out, if Barr is to believed. The question was always whether or not there was an attempt to obstruct justice: and on that note, the only thing we know is that Mueller didn't find sufficient evidence for the DoJ to indict Trump - by the standards of a man who was put into the position of Attorney General for the express purpose of shielding Trump from indictment.

    Basically, the only thing that will exonerate Trump at this point is the text of the report explicitly saying as such.
    Elizabeth Warren is the neighbor in the horror movie who drives by the haunted house and is like “hey guys seems bad in there want to come with me?” and America is the family that’s like “nah it’s probably not that bad there were only chainsaw noises in the night that one time!”

  13. #17073
    I am Murloc! Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    5,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh god here we go.
    What? it is true. Until we have the full report on our proverbial laps, we cant jump to a conclussion.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  14. #17074
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Asset seizure from Manafort paid for it.
    And your point? Money wasted on a useless investigation.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  15. #17075
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Quarantine and Chill
    Posts
    47,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh god here we go.
    Don't make stupid posts and don't get shit on. Simple enough.
    Elizabeth Warren is the neighbor in the horror movie who drives by the haunted house and is like “hey guys seems bad in there want to come with me?” and America is the family that’s like “nah it’s probably not that bad there were only chainsaw noises in the night that one time!”

  16. #17076
    I am Murloc! Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    5,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Pretty much.

    Skroe and most others have been saying since the probe started that "collusion" is a nebulous charge which is difficult to substantiate; which bore out, if Barr is to believed. The question was always whether or not there was an attempt to obstruct justice: and on that note, the only thing we know is that Mueller didn't find sufficient evidence for the DoJ to indict Trump - by the standards of a man who was put into the position of Attorney General for the express purpose of shielding Trump from indictment.

    Basically, the only thing that will exonerate Trump at this point is the text of the report explicitly saying as such.
    The bolded part is important.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  17. #17077
    Seems you Lefties just got a dose of reality.

    A tough pill to swallow, I know, given that you live in a pile of your own delusions.

  18. #17078
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    And your point? Money wasted on a useless investigation.
    How is an investigation that resulted in a whole bunch of indictments considered "useless"?

  19. #17079
    I am Murloc! Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    5,992
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    And your point? Money wasted on a useless investigation.
    Manafort, Flynn, and Stone (among others) being on active investigations/in Jail is not what i would say... useless
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  20. #17080
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    So anyway Mueller, with all the information presented to him made it clear: Trump did not collude with Russia.
    It also doesn't exonerate him, which is the big thing. So really all that was said was "maybe, maybe not." Which is about the biggest tease you can do with something like this.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •