Quote Originally Posted by Tidestorm View Post
    Seems you Lefties just got a dose of reality.

A tough pill to swallow, I know, given that you live in a pile of your own delusions.
    This guy gets it.

This whole scenario is hilarious lol.

Sweet, sweet justice amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    The Kavanaugh effect.
    What does Kavanaugh have to do anything, and also he was never proven innocent or guilty.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Don't make stupid posts and don't get shit on. Simple enough.
    I'm not getting into it with the fan club, who would rather deny reality then recall all of those "Trump's going to get shit on by Mueller" posts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    And your point? Money wasted on a useless investigation.
    How is it "wasted" if it made money?

And how many indictments and guilty pleas has this investigation produced, again? Or were all of those some sort of elaborate hoax?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidestorm View Post
    Seems you Lefties just got a dose of reality.

A tough pill to swallow, I know, given that you live in a pile of your own delusions.
    Well if the "leftists" are to follow republican example, they'll launch a further seven investigations into Trump's possible collusion, à la Benghazi.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by seashell86 View Post
    This guy gets it.

Slow down there, ink still isn't dry from the Hillary Clinton witch hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by seashell86 View Post
    This guy gets it.

Let me get this straight.

The Attorney-General chosen specifically to shield the President from indictment issues a statement to the effect of "we didn't find evidence of collusion but he's not off the hook on obstruction of justice", and you somehow deem this a win? Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm not getting into it with the fan club, who would rather deny reality then recall all of those "Trump's going to get shit on by Mueller" posts.
    Given that the report hasn't been made privy to anyone but the DoJ, that remains a valid option.
    Elizabeth Warren is the neighbor in the horror movie who drives by the haunted house and is like “hey guys seems bad in there want to come with me?” and America is the family that’s like “nah it’s probably not that bad there were only chainsaw noises in the night that one time!”

The office also "obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued almost 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses" during the probe
    And found

NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Which reality. There's a ton of legalese going on here. There're a lot of important keywords (not exonerated for example, or the Russian Government part), and also the fact that it seems that he didnt coordinate with Mueller for the release of this 2 pages, which are a heavily redacted and sanitized version of the full investigation. And also the Fact that this fella tried to cover up the Iran-Contra. scandal.

I'd be the first to admit that i would have loved to see Dotard Tang branded as a traitor, but that is extremely hard to do. Even then, it doesnt explain why the fuck he's so cozy with russia, and he readily accepts any request from them.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2019-03-25 at 12:05 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    And your point? Money wasted on a useless investigation.
    When did making money mean "wasting money"?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    How is it "wasted" if it made money?

And how many indictments and guilty pleas has this investigation produced, again? Or were all of those some sort of elaborate hoax?
    25 of those were for members of the Russian version of 4chan

Good LUCK getting them into court

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    And found

NOTHING.
    Except for the hundreds of indictments, and numerous guilty pleas and prison sentences, but other than that, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except for the hundreds of indictments, and numerous guilty pleas and prison sentences, but other than that, nothing.
    People seem to forget that this is taking place in a judicial landscape that is incredibly favorable to Trump and his associates at the moment.

If things are this bad with people like Barr and McConnell covering for him, imagine what the alternative would look like.
    Elizabeth Warren is the neighbor in the horror movie who drives by the haunted house and is like “hey guys seems bad in there want to come with me?” and America is the family that’s like “nah it’s probably not that bad there were only chainsaw noises in the night that one time!”

You know, I think it still holds true, we have to see what the report says, like many have been saying since the beginning, considering that the only person saying things have said "maybe, maybe not" on the subject on it.

In the end if Trump really did nothing then it is a good thing that we were able to uncover lots of corruption and removed those people from the government in any way.

At the end of the day Trump is still a terrible person, done near zero when it comes to positive effects on the country, and he still has about 20 other investigations for all of the other things he has done. He is full on corrupt and we'll only see more failure moving forward.

We do have one issue that should be changed and that a president should be indicted while sitting. It's a little crazy to think that the president is above the law, which in fact he/she is not.

With that said I'm sure Trump will be elected again, but that's because people are self destructive.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-03-25 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    NO collusion.

THE END.

25 of those were for members of the Russian version of 4chan

Good LUCK getting them into court
    And still it found at least 2-3 very high profile people guilty, or in the works of that (Flynn, Manafort and Stone)

NO collusion.

THE END.
    Cool.

Let's talk about obstruction of justice and tax fraud.

NO collusion.

THE END.
    I dont want to be that guy (or recieve an infraction) but please, do not repeat the talking point of the russian trolls, verbatim.

And found

NOTHING.
    Eh, we all know that's not true. The report does not "establish" which means they didn't reach the standard of proof of "beyond a reasonable doubt." There's a ways between that and the "clear and convincing" or "preponderance of the evidence" standards of proof. And even that pronouncement is weirdly specific, though we've got a clear reason why it's that specific and that comes from manafort's lawyers: manafort was passing internal campaign polling data to a guy (kilimnik) associated with russian intel, who works for a guy (deripaska) who considers himself "one with the [russian] state."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Cool.

Let's talk about obstruction of justice and tax fraud.
    And money laundering, and bribery, an-