Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yet many indictments all over the campaign trial so that means Trump had no control over his own staff.

You are free to explain the Belgian political structure to me and why you think it is not more complicated seeing you are so certain of yourself. I believe you are confusing nation size with structure, no wonder you are confused about more things if you are struggling with that concept

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think anything of value would be lost there.
    No indictments related to Russian collusion. There was none as was concluded by the Mueller report. The United States is clearly more complicated in scope and structure than the micro state of Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Only if you didn't spot the sarcasm, and it seems you didn't. Because Acidbaron isn't a Trump loving bigot.
    Might be an error on my behalf I post so frequently that I kind of assume most know where I stand on topics that appear almost daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    No indictments related to Russian collusion. There was none as was concluded by the Mueller report. The United States is clearly more complicated in scope and structure than the micro state of Belgium.
    I guess this means that he has no idea about Belgium politics. Sad.

We will see, if that's the case we are speaking purely of other criminal activities so it's not like it makes it any better not to speak of the general incompetence to vet and control staff.

Don't use terms you don't understand it won't help your case, you are free to look up how many governments we have and the effect of a language based border and so on.

That is if you want to stop posturing and wish to actually educated yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    We will see, if that's the case we are speaking purely of other criminal activities so it's not like it makes it any better not to speak of the general incompetence to vet and control staff.

Don't use terms you don't understand it won't help your case, you are free to look up how many governments we have and the effect of a language based border and so on.

That is if you want to stop posturing and wish to actually educated yourself.
    The majority of indictments were nonplayers and had nothing to do with the campaign. The only one was Manafort whos crimes were committed years before he joined the campaign. Manafort had worked on many campaigns including John McCain and Bush. The justice department determined before he was not worth indicting but changed their toon when they thought they could get him to flip on the Russian collusion hoax. The United States is a more complicated country then Belgium, that is a fact to any outside sane observer.

There's 2 parties in the US. It's pretty fucking straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    There's 2 parties in the US. It's pretty fucking straightforward.
    And hundreds of cultures, diverse people and languages. One of the largest countries on earth with states with their own cultures and identities. The worlds sole super power with bases, troops, and fleets all over the world. The largest and greatest economy on the planet. Yes not complex.

It's not hard to fathom, whatsoever.

Try this for size tho

https://www.theguardian.com/news/dat...-of-government

It's funny how you point out different languages and cultures as a reason, you know nothing about Belgium do you?

It's not hard to fathom, whatsoever.

Try this for size tho

https://www.theguardian.com/news/dat...-of-government

It's funny how you point out different languages and cultures as a reason, you know nothing about Belgium do you?
    I do it was once a great country. Called the Netherlands and the United Provinces. The Dutch had a rich culture and identity. A powerful economy and great influence on the world. It is now a European created state with no real culture or identity of its own. It will be forever a state that has to adapt to the machinations of greater ones. The United States is diverse. Belgium is not.

Well I guess I only have (x-1) reasons to utterly despise Trump now. X is still a very large number.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    -H.L. Mencken, 1920

I do it was once a great country. Called the Netherlands and the United Provinces. The Dutch had a rich culture and identity. A powerful economy and great influence on the world. It is now a European created state with no real culture or identity of its own. It will be forever a state that has to adapt to the machinations of greater ones. The United States is diverse. Belgium is not.
    Are you talking about the US here?

I really would bother me I don't mind ignorant people being ignorant. He thinks attacking Belgium would trigger me, it doesn't.

He knows about a single century somewhat so telling him about all the rest would take far too long. If he wants to there's an internet to educate himself.

His simply triggered that he can't form an argument against me so he tries with nation bashing

You're probably right. The facepalming infront of my monitor is extremely loud, when reading the ignorance in posts like his. I guess I should blame his Uncle/Father.

He's just baiting people.

The US weren't among the countries involved in the process that led to Belgium as a separate thing from the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by lolla View Post
    Your life would end without U.S movies, tv shows, social media, games, music or food.

Culture Dominance.
    No it wouldn't. Plenty of all of the above is produced globally at an exceptionally high quality.

What America does is mass produce it, and not always at a high quality level.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    For something made up there they found a fair amount of corruption and indictments along the way. This is what I don't get why are Trump Supporters in this thread thinking so small by saying "Waste of Time...nothing burger!". Like the talking point is set up not to age well...
    Yes they found tax fraud your right. That isn't going to stop people from ruthlessly mocking people who said " muh russians" for a long,long time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Why are against it fully coming out?
    Where did I say that? But someone's setting themselves up for disappointment... not naming any names...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    That's not what the letter about the report said, so I'm not really sure why you're saying that. I'll reiterate: the quote from the report says the SCO "did not establish" which is pretty specific wording which means, "beyond a reasonable doubt." That's not the same as the SCO saying they don't have "clear and convincing" evidence, or that the "preponderance of the evidence" doesn't say trump conspired with foreign powers to undermine the legitimacy of the election, both of which, are standards of proof that are also used in the US legal system (and one is used far more commonly than "beyond a reasonable doubt"). There's no jeopardy of prison time for impeachment hearings, so I don't know why people default to the "beyond a reasonable doubt" burden of proof here (by people, I don't mean the SCO, as they were investigating the issues as if they were going to be prosecuted in criminal court... as they were bringing criminal suits).
    Are you clinging on to the idea that Trump will ever face consequences for his actions? The media here is pretty convinced Muller's report can be summarized as "Nothing to see here, if you want to slap your dick on his face, you'll have to do it politically in 2020 and stop fucking calling me to do your dirty work..."

Or something like that. I may have paraphrased a little.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    You appear to be slightly confused about what is happening.

Mueller has not said anything publicly, nor handed out anything to the public. He submitted his entire report to the AG (William Barr). Said report has not been publicly released.

What we have publicly available is a supposed summary (written without consulting Mueller) of that report produced by the AG, who has been involved in Republican crimes (e.g. Iran-Contra) going back to Reagan and H.W. Bush and who doesn't even think it's possible for the president to obstruct justice.

I don't know about you, but I don't regard such a man as being particularly credible.
    He's the AG. He better back his shit up, because the report is going to be highly publicized and he's got an entire nation of lawyers verifying that he's not bullshitting anyone. And you think he just makes stuff up? In that position? Personally, I find that highly (!) unlikely. When the AG says there's no evidence, that's kind of the big deal, cos... he's kind of the guy that has to bring charges to the table. No charges, no court. See, you may disagree with him, but you're not the one starting the investigation now, are you?

Keep holding onto that straw, though. It may save your hopes.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Where did I say that? But someone's setting themselves up for disappointment... not naming any names...

- - - Updated - - -

Are you clinging on to the idea that Trump will ever face consequences for his actions? The media here is pretty convinced Muller's report can be summarized as "Nothing to see here, if you want to slap your dick on his face, you'll have to do it politically in 2020 and stop fucking calling me to do your dirty work..."

Or something like that. I may have paraphrased a little.

- - - Updated - - -

He's the AG. He better back his shit up, because the report is going to be highly publicized and he's got an entire nation of lawyers verifying that he's not bullshitting anyone. And you think he just makes stuff up? In that position? Personally, I find that highly (!) unlikely. When the AG says there's no evidence, that's kind of the big deal, cos... he's kind of the guy that has to bring charges to the table. No charges, no court. See, you may disagree with him, but you're not the one starting the investigation now, are you?

Keep holding onto that straw, though. It may save your hopes.
    What can they dig up if he has full access to the report and no one else does?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    What can they dig up if he has full access to the report and no one else does?
    Be patient, the media will get it eventually. It will be disappointing, though. I think that much is clear now.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Anyone else curious why Trump would obstruct justice if he was innocent of collusion?

The obvious answer is that he is guilty of other things and knows it. My guess is it is related to his tax returns.

The longer it takes for them to release the report to Congress, the more obvious his guilt is.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again