Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yep, we see the Clinton Foundation tax returns, and they are still stupid enough to claim it.
    Watch out, tax returns are evil and when they are there they are fake news, but when you want the Supreme Court to keep them hidden then it means nothing is wrong and Trump is just trying to protect you.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I dunno. Maybe they figured the Left would go nuts and try to investigation and criminalize them for two years over it without having any idea what happened?
    What a great plan, lie to the FBI in hopes of making investigations go away.

LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I dunno. Maybe they figured the Left would go nuts and try to investigation and criminalize them for two years over it without having any idea what happened? Maybe? Maybe that could be why? Maybe they just didn't want to deal with it, figuring they could sweep it under the rug, not realizing the Left already had all the details of the meeting being that folks working for the Clinton campaign were already in talks with the same Russian lady the day before and the day after she meet with the Trump campaign? Maybe that?

Why do you suppose they lied about it, considering we now know, based on the outcome of the Mueller investigation, that there was no wrong doing there?
    So I'm clear....

In light of all the indictments and evidence, they lied to drink libtards tears and not because they were scared?

Jesus fucking christ......
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So I'm clear....

In light of all the indictments and evidence, they lied to drink libtards tears and not because they were scared?

Jesus fucking christ......
    Risking/Getting actual jail time to Troll the Libs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Risking/Getting actual jail time to Troll the Libs!
    Fellas, is it gay if you commit perjury for the sole purpose of trolling your political opponents?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    While I wish the document came out and was basically a "Trump needs to go to prison now" thing, that wasn't realistic. But it's a damn good start. And I do feel like it's got some bad stuff on Trump, but Barr's hiding it.
    Agreed. I'm starting to wonder how long it will take until we see the actual report.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And Clinton Foundation was major DNC funding source, getting foreign money...
    The Clinton foundation received money.

Clinton Foundation money was not used for the purpose of financing campaigns.

Try again, Turnip.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Agreed. I'm starting to wonder how long it will take until we see the actual report.
    Sixty years.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not technically a Mueller investigation topic, but this still seems like the best place to put it.

A WH staffer in charge of security clearances willingly testified before the House about, well, giving 25 people security clearances, despite their disqualifying issues.

Also, she's not thrilled with the number of interim clearances given to people who would later fail to get full-time clearances -- despite seeing top-secret material that they should not have.

Oh, and she brought documentation. She started making a list and saving emails when it was clear where "the most transparent administration" was going with this.

If this story sounds kind of familiar, it should. We've talked about Trump demanding his children get clearance, despite foreign influences being found. Oh, and this whistleblower was suspended without pay for raising her concerns back in January. This is all part of the same thing, and she's going on the record, under oath, with evidence, to back up what she's said.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's not technically a Mueller investigation topic, but this still seems like the best place to put it.

A WH staffer in charge of security clearances willingly testified before the House about, well, giving 25 people security clearances, despite their disqualifying issues.

Also, she's not thrilled with the number of interim clearances given to people who would later fail to get full-time clearances -- despite seeing top-secret material that they should not have.

Oh, and she brought documentation. She started making a list and saving emails when it was clear where "the most transparent administration" was going with this.

If this story sounds kind of familiar, it should. We've talked about Trump demanding his children get clearance, despite foreign influences being found. Oh, and this whistleblower was suspended without pay for raising her concerns back in January. This is all part of the same thing, and she's going on the record, under oath, with evidence, to back up what she's said.
    Isn't it still legal this way though? As far as i understand it "issues" are not and cannot be the only consideration, and can be (and, i guess, were in the past?) overriden.

Isn't it still legal this way though? As far as i understand it "issues" are not and cannot be the only consideration, and can be (and, i guess, were in the past?) overriden.
    So... is "technically not illegal" the only version of "legal" left in Russia or are you being a disingenuous turnip fornicator again?
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-04-01 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    So... is "technically not illegal" the only version of "legal" left in Russia or are you being a disingenuous turnip fornicator again?
    As far as i understand it president simply has final say there, not "professionals" - who only advise and show potential issues.

As far as i understand it president simply has final say there, not "professionals" - who only advise and show potential issues.
    While not illegal it gives probable cause for congress to launch investigations into those people that can lead to prison time.

It's legal, it's also a disregard to our national security.

I see our resident turnip aficionado is trying to make the case that Trump has the final authority on security clearances... And he does, until it becomes an abuse of power scenario.

This is why the House Oversight committee exists...

And get this - The whistleblower has a rare form of dwarfism. After she made her complaints known to her supervisor, Carl Kline changed her office environment around to move files out of her reach. Then they suspended her for 2 weeks without pay for creating multipage PDFs.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's legal, it's also a disregard to our national security.
    A person that shoots another person in a building then flees, and Repubs/Trump supporters and Russian bots tell everyone it is not illegal to walk out of building with a gun.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I see our resident turnip aficionado is trying to make the case that Trump has the final authority on security clearances... And he does, until it becomes an abuse of power scenario.
    Well, what kind of abuse do you suspect really?

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    While I wish the document came out and was basically a "Trump needs to go to prison now" thing, that wasn't realistic. But it's a damn good start. And I do feel like it's got some bad stuff on Trump, but Barr's hiding it.
    You wanted your President to be a crook?

This is what's wrong with the country, people just want to score points for their team, they don't care about right or wrong. This is why when shootings happen people drool to see who the shooter was to try to score some fake political argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You wanted your President to be a crook?
    We already know he's a crook. The desire expressed was for Trump to actually suffer consequences for being a crook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    We already know he's a crook. The desire expressed was for Trump to actually suffer consequences for being a crook.
    So you wanted him to be more of a crook?

It's like saying you know a guy who is a thief but you want him to murder someone just so he will go to jail.