Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Sulla is absolutely one of the top bad-faith posters in these forums, so I'm not sure why so many of you are wasting your time replying to his particular brand of bullshit.

Plus, you know, the whole pedophile-supporter thing. Best not to associate with those types.

Last edited by Thwart; 2019-04-11 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Back from the ban, and I'm repeating the above, mainly because it was NOT flaming, it was stating fucking facts. Sulla IS a bad-faith poster and he DOES support a pedophile.

Thwart, from the bottom of my heart, go fuck yourself. You will consistently allow people like Sulla and zenkai to shit up this subforum with absolute disproven nonsense and off-topic rants simply because it's in the service of your guy Trump. You are without a doubt one of the worst moderators I have seen on any forum, and this is reaching back to the Something Awful days where, let me tell you, there were some gigantic anuses who let the minor power of mod-dom go to their heads. Grow the fuck up and turn in your badge. You are more of a toxic mess than the people you ban.

THAT is flaming. See the difference now? Feel free to ban me for it, but don't bother deleting any of that because I will ensure it's reposted if you do.

To the rest of you folks, put those insufferable trolls and bad-faith posters on your ignore. Just do it. They contribute nothing to the conversation but debunked FOX "News" bullet points and ALWAYS derail the threads--without punishment--to the detriment of the discussion as a whole. Breccia, Edge, Skroe et al, you do a great job of getting the facts out to the people. Not that it matters to lost cases like Sulla, but it's important that they are documented nonetheless. Keep it up and good luck.

Pretty sure I've burnt this bridge, but I'll be reading even if I can't respond. Hold those responsible accountable. Resist. And have a laugh while doing so. Ta!
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2019-04-15 at 03:16 AM.

Back from the ban, and I'm repeating the above, mainly because it was NOT flaming, it was stating fucking facts. Sulla IS a bad-faith poster and he DOES support a pedophile.

Thwart, from the bottom of my heart, go fuck yourself. You will consistently allow people like Sulla and zenkai to shit up this subforum with absolute disproven nonsense and off-topic rants simply because it's in the service of your guy Trump. You are without a doubt one of the worst moderators I have seen on any forum, and this is reaching back to the Something Awful days where, let me tell you, there were some gigantic anuses who let the minor power of mod-dom go to their heads. Grow the fuck up and turn in your badge. You are more of a toxic mess than the people you ban.

THAT is flaming. See the difference now? Feel free to ban me for it, but don't bother deleting any of that because I will ensure it's reposted if you do.

To the rest of you folks, put those insufferable trolls and bad-faith posters on your ignore. Just do it. They contribute nothing to the conversation but debunked FOX "News" bullet points and ALWAYS derail the threads--without punishment--to the detriment of the discussion as a whole. Breccia, Edge, Skroe et al, you do a great job of getting the facts out to the people. Not that it matters to lost cases like Sulla, but it's important that they are documented nonetheless. Keep it up and good luck.

Pretty sure I've burnt this bridge, but I'll be reading even if I can't respond. Hold those responsible accountable. Resist. And have a laugh while doing so. Ta!
    Well glad you got that off your chest and have fun on your long vacation for calling out a mod.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Well glad you got that off your chest and have fun on your long vacation for calling out a mod.
    Gotta call out the bad eggs when other mods aren't putting them in their place. Can report them all you like but /shrug

Is the moderator a Russian too? When you go into the grocery store and see Russian dressing do you freak?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump's campaign meeting with Russian agents to get dirt on the opposition is what? Rofl, you're hilarious, turnip.
    Getting dirt on a political opponent is not illegal. Getting no dirt and wasting an hour of your life on Russian adoption is definitely not illegal. Again the summary points are pretty definitive, there was no collusion and no conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Is the moderator a Russian too? When you go into the grocery store and see Russian dressing do you freak?

- - - Updated - - -

Getting dirt on a political opponent is not illegal. Getting no dirt and wasting an hour of your life on Russian adoption is definitely not illegal. Again the summary points are pretty definitive, there was no collusion and no conspiracy.
    Actually, getting dirt by illegal means, aka getting dirt from a foreign agent, ABSOLUTELY IS ILLEGAL. The premise behind the meeting wasn't Russian adoption, it was on the premise that Trump Jr was going to get dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government. He didn't say "I Love It" to Russian adoption and lifting of sanctions, he said "I Love It" to getting dirt on Hillary Clinton. https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20 Read that. It specifically states that you cannot get monetary gain from foreign nationals, or information gain from foreign nationals. Donald Trump Jr. even admitted to it when he released his fucking emails.

And no, that was Barr's assessment, meanwhile we have the investigators that have said that that Barr was downplaying the collusion they did see.

But you do you, continue ignoring reality and listen to a dumbass that literally got traitors pardoned.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you think that the Trump Tower meeting was actually about Russian adoption is adorable. That you also believe the summary of a man who got the job of AG by writing a memo declaring the president can't be charged with obstruction and engineered the pardons of the Republican criminals behind Iran-Contra is also adorable.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    The fact that you think that the Trump Tower meeting was actually about Russian adoption is adorable. That you also believe the summary of a man who got the job of AG by writing a memo declaring the president can't be charged with obstruction and engineered the pardons of the Republican criminals behind Iran-Contra is also adorable.
    I believe Robert Mueller. His conclusions are definitive no collusion no conspiracy. You can remain a Russian collusion truther but no one takes that position remotely seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Robert Mueller. His conclusions are definitive no collusion no conspiracy. You can remain a Russian collusion truther but no one takes that position remotely seriously.
    We haven't seen Bob Muellers report; we saw Barrs summary. Bill Barr is doing the job Trump hired him for and is shielding Trump from the law. Bill Barr is not the Attorney General of the United States; he is the personal attorney for Donald Trump.

If the reports are accurate, Barrs summary misrepresents the actual findings of the investigation per upset members of the Mueller team.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Actually, getting dirt by illegal means, aka getting dirt from a foreign agent, ABSOLUTELY IS ILLEGAL. The premise behind the meeting wasn't Russian adoption, it was on the premise that Trump Jr was going to get dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government. He didn't say "I Love It" to Russian adoption and lifting of sanctions, he said "I Love It" to getting dirt on Hillary Clinton. https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20 Read that. It specifically states that you cannot get monetary gain from foreign nationals, or information gain from foreign nationals. Donald Trump Jr. even admitted to it when he released his fucking emails.

And no, that was Barr's assessment, meanwhile we have the investigators that have said that that Barr was downplaying the collusion they did see.

But you do you, continue ignoring reality and listen to a dumbass that literally got traitors pardoned.
    Do I have to keep quoting Robert Muellers conclusion or you think he is a Russian agent too? They received nothing. The meeting turned into a con to get them to talk about lifting sanctions regarding Russian adoption. Hillary actually payed for a fake dossier made by foreign intelligence services. Again no collusion no conspiracy no one charged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I have to keep quoting Robert Muellers conclusion or you think he is a Russian agent too? They received nothing. The meeting turned into a con to get them to talk about lifting sanctions regarding Russian adoption. Hillary actually payed for a fake dossier made by foreign intelligence services. Again no collusion no conspiracy no one charged.
    We haven't seen Bob Muellers report. We've seen Bill Barrs summary which was meant to shield Trump from the law.

We haven't seen Bob Muellers report; we saw Barrs summary. Bill Barr is doing the job Trump hired him for and is shielding Trump from the law. Bill Barr is not the Attorney General of the United States; he is the personal attorney for Donald Trump.

If the reports are accurate, Barrs summary misrepresents the actual findings of the investigation per upset members of the Mueller team.

Ok I guess you can take the position that Barr is lieing and holding Mueller in some safe house with a pitcher of water and spam. I’ll choose to believe the quotes directly taken from the report that we will see in its entirety on Tuesday.

He believes it because Trump put out the obstruction of justice statement that says it was about adoption, even though he knew nothing of the meeting. And he kept saying that for a few months before people called him on that bullshit. Then we found out that he wrote the statement about the meeting afterwards.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/31/polit...ine/index.html

What is really funny, is that Trump knew about the meeting, and said he was going to have a press conference the next Monday talking about Clinton's emails that the Russians were supposedly bringing. That press conference never happened, but he literally announced this mere days before the Trump Tower meeting was supposed to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I guess you can take the position that Barr is lieing and holding Mueller in some safe house with a pitcher of water and spam. I’ll choose to believe the quotes directly taken from the report that we will see in its entirety on Tuesday.
    Sorry, but your defense of a bullshit artist like Barr isn't helping here. Thought you guys were the party of "Patriots", not people that pardon people who committed treason.

- - - Updated - - -

You aren't quoting Mueller, you are quoting Barr. There is a whole 84 fucking words in the Barr summary, and the investigators are calling bullshit on it.

Oh, and the dossier, which was started by a Republican candidate, started by a conservative newspaper company, isn't fake. They PAID, since I can spell, a US company to find the information, and they used an former spy to find it. Not to mention, literally NOTHING in the dossier has been confirmed false, and almost all of it has been confirmed to be true. Except the piss tape.

He believes it because Trump put out the obstruction of justice statement that says it was about adoption, even though he knew nothing of the meeting. And he kept saying that for a few months before people called him on that bullshit. Then we found out that he wrote the statement about the meeting afterwards.

What is really funny, is that Trump knew about the meeting, and said he was going to have a press conference the next Monday talking about Clinton's emails that the Russians were supposedly bringing. That press conference never happened, but he literally announced this mere days before the Trump Tower meeting was supposed to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but your defense of a bullshit artist like Barr isn't helping here. Thought you guys were the party of "Patriots", not people that pardon people who committed treason.
    Did he hide the WMDs in Syria too? You can not obstruct justice when there is no underlying crime and exercising your constitutional duties. You quote a news organization that has literally for two years existed around this hoax and being a mouth peice for the CIA. Have you figured out yet that you have been had? No dirt was exchanged and why would they need a meeting if they already had it working with wiki leaks or the Russian government? Do you see the house of
    Cards that has been built? This is like watching an episode of ancient aliens.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You aren't quoting Mueller, you are quoting Barr. There is a whole 84 fucking words in the Barr summary, and the investigators are calling bullshit on it.

Oh, and the dossier, which was started by a Republican candidate, started by a conservative newspaper company, isn't fake. They PAID, since I can spell, a US company to find the information, and they used an former spy to find it. Not to mention, literally NOTHING in the dossier has been confirmed false, and almost all of it has been confirmed to be true. Except the piss tape.
    Cohen went to Ukraine? Is this Eric swallwell?

Did he hide the WMDs in Syria too. You can not obstruct justice when there is no underlying crime and exercising your constitutional duties. You quote a news organization that has literally for two years existed around this hoax and being a mouth price for the CIA. Have you figured out yet that you have been had? No dirt was exchanged and why would they need a meeting if they already had it working with wiki leaks or the Russian government? Do you see the house of
    Cards that has been built? This is like watching an episode of ancient aliens.
    You are really reaching aren't you? Mueller had nothing to do with the WMDs, neither did the FBI or CIA, that was literally shitstains like John Bolton and Cheney that did that.

And yes, YOU CAN OBSTRUCT JUSTICE if there is no crime.

It isn't a hoax, we know Russians helped or attempted to help Trump. And no CNN isn't a mouth piece for the CIA. And just because no dirt was exchanged, doesn't mean it is any less illegal, considering the premise for the fucking meeting was illegal in the first place.

Literally nothing I have said is a conspiracy theory like that Ancient Aliens bullshit, meanwhile you are saying the dossier is fake, but it isn't or that CNN is a mouthpiece for the fucking CIA.

You are really reaching aren't you? Mueller had nothing to do with the WMDs, neither did the FBI or CIA, that was literally shitstains like John Bolton and Cheney that did that.

And yes, YOU CAN OBSTRUCT JUSTICE if there is no crime.

It isn't a hoax, we know Russians helped or attempted to help Trump. And no CNN isn't a mouth piece for the CIA. And just because no dirt was exchanged, doesn't mean it is any less illegal, considering the premise for the fucking meeting was illegal in the first place.

Literally nothing I have said is a conspiracy theory like that Ancient Aliens bullshit, meanwhile you are saying the dossier is fake, but it isn't or that CNN is a mouthpiece for the fucking CIA.
    You are literally a Russian collusion truther. I feel bad you have been had but it’s time to move on. The apocalypse didn’t happen, Rachel Maddow was wrong. Russians did attempt to help Trump but he didn’t take it per the Mueller report. He said they tried multiple times. Just lick your wounds and move over to his tax returns or something that’s what the rest of the tin foil hat people are doing in the other channels. Maybe he secretly owes lots and lots of money to Vlad or something. I’m sure the CIA will have a script ready soon.

Cohen went to Ukraine? Is this Eric swallwell?
    There was no talking about Cohen in Ukraine, he went to Prague, and there is evidence that he did go to Prague. They got his cellphone signal in Prague.

- - - Updated - - -

You are literally a Russian collusion truther. I feel bad you have been had but it’s time to move on. The apocalypse didn’t happen, Rachel Maddow was wrong. Russians did attempt to help Trump but he didn’t take it per the Mueller report. He said they tried multiple times. Just lick your wounds and move over to his tax returns or something that’s what the rest of the tin foil hat people are doing in the other channels. Maybe he secretly owes lots and lots of money to Vlad or something. I’m sure the CIA will have a script ready soon.
    Really? You have read the Mueller report? Because it doesn't even say that in the fucking Barr summary. And we know he owes a ton of money to the Russians. His retarded sons have stated this alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    And you can't form a rebuttal to what Emails said. Would you like to try again or continue floundering about?
    Rebuttal to conspiracy theory?

Look, Trump and associates tried to make contacts with Russians. To get things and information from them, including info on opposition. Their efforts were rejected.

That is the reason why no collusion happened. Noone seen them as worthy of direct cooperation. Noone thought they had anything to pay back for such cooperation.

So Russian side never responded to their efforts, Russia just did their thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Rebuttal to conspiracy theory?

Look, Trump and associates tried to make contacts with Russians. To get things and information from them, including info on opposition. Their efforts were rejected.

That is the reason why no collusion happened. Noone seen them as worthy of direct cooperation. Noone thought they had anything to pay back for such cooperation.

So Russian side never responded to their efforts, Russia just did their thing.
    And just the mere fact that they tried, IS STILL FUCKING ILLEGAL. That is why shitstains like Kushner and his wife shouldn't have fucking security clearances. You are trying to say, without a shadow of the doubt, that they got nothing. Where is your evidence? Because we know that Russians got information because Manafort gave internal polling data to Konstantin Kalimnik.

And just the mere fact that they tried, IS STILL FUCKING ILLEGAL.
    No, trying is not illegal, as conclusion of Mueller investigation clearly indicates - he knows about all those events better then you. If it would be illegal those people would be indicted for it - they are not Trump, after all, so they are not protected by DoJ rules on indicting president.

Or do you think that part still isn't over? And we should wait for Kushner to be indicted any moment now for trying to establish backchannel?

That is why shitstains like Kushner and his wife shouldn't have fucking security clearances. You are trying to say, without a shadow of the doubt, that they got nothing. Where is your evidence? Because we know that Russians got information because Manafort gave internal polling data to Konstantin Kalimnik.
    We have no evidence they got anything from Russians and that Russian government did anything for them, and plenty of evidence of their efforts being rebuffed - like Peskov's response to Cohen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    No, trying is not illegal, as conclusion of Mueller investigation clearly indicates - he knows about all those events better then you. If it would be illegal those people would be indicted for it - they are not Trump, after all, so they are not protected by DoJ rules on indicting president.

Or do you think that part still isn't over? And we should wait for Kushner to be indicted any moment now for trying to establish backchannel?

We have no evidence they got anything from Russians and that Russian government did anything for them, and plenty of evidence of their efforts being rebuffed - like Peskov's response to Cohen.
    Yes it is illegal. That is like saying that trying to kill your wife or husband or whatever and you miss with your shot, means you can't be tried for attempted murder.

Have you read the Mueller report? Because no one in the US has but apparently Barr, and most likely the Whitehouse.

The Russians have gotten a lot of stuff from Trump, specifically sanctions relief that they shouldn't have. I mean, the sanctions that Congress put on a ton of Russian oligarchs still might not be in effect.

But I don't expect much from someone that is defending a murderous dictator like Putin.