Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    No new information? If I was investigating somebody I would really want to know why they would lie.
    They had pretty good idea of that after all the other interviews as well. Trump's motivations aren't well-hidden.

You know, stuff like "I'm fucked" outburst frequently mentioned here.

Fox News has started developing its talking points, and now I see conservatives coming out of the woodwork with their new ammo.

Fox is toying with the line that the report fell flat, because it told us nothing new. This is mostly false, because we learned about a lot of Trump's private attempts to obstruct justice. But moreover, it's forgetting the context that conservatives comforted themselves from what we did learn by claiming it may be fake news. But now we have confirmation that it's anything but, and it extended beyond what was covered. Conservative media will be trying to wrestle their crowd over the gap and into a place where they can say "we don't care because it didn't matter when we learned it the first time," ignoring that they insisted it didn't matter the first time because it was fake news from fake anonymous sources.

They're also heavily relying on the narrative that this stuff is just way too long and Bill Barr's word of what was in it needs to be trusted, replaying the clip of McConnell criticizing democrats for criticizing Barr over and over.

Going to be a tough few days for Fox. But I don't have any doubt that they'll keep their core viewers in line.

Fox is going to Faux. They have never been a hard news organization. But always a propaganda wing for Murdoch interests. And given how far Murdoch has his hands shoved up replubican asses its an extension of there party.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Oh boy this sounds familiar.
    What part exactly?

1. I never said Hillary would win. I wanted her too. Hell, I'd take a half a bag of Doritos as president over Trump. But I waned everyone I know he was going to win.
    2. You quoted me talking about the election he won and how. How could that part sound familiar to 2016, if he hadn't won yet then?

What really sounds familiar is the lack of reading comprehension and the lack of adherence to facts, that all Trump supporters have. Case in point:

- Why was there a Blue Wave in 2018 if Trump is positivity popular?
    - What do you think has actually been wrapped up by the investigation?
    - Why are you ok with the fact that Trump tried to get his people to break the law?
    - Why are you ok with the fact that he is so impotent, ^ they wouldn't?
    - How do you claim victory when it is known Mueller wasn't;t allowed to convict Trump?
    - You people talk about bias in the media, bias in climate science, yet how can you not see bias in Barr's actions?
    - You have not acknowledged that the FISA warrants were legally got and not originally about Trump.
    - You have not acknowledged that the Pee Tapes were in fact real.
    - You have not acknowledged that Trump ands all of his people did, in fact lie about the Russia meeting.
    - You have not acknowledged that even Trump himself thought he was fucked when Mueller came on board, not because Mueller was partisan (he isn;t) but because he was so thorough and so by the book, that he'd find all the illegal shit Trump did.
    - You have not explained why the man with a very big brain, obstructed justice numerous times to try and stop an investigation, that he'd knew he was fucked by....because he was "innocent"??

But don't feel bad, none of your ilk has, which is my point.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2019-04-19 at 11:50 AM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Give Sethrak Blizz View Post
    I never said he wasn't right, but a 378 thread. Bruh, that is too much.
    Caring immensely about good (non corrupt) governance is tantamount to 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' to you?
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2019-04-19 at 11:57 AM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Seems like the far-left is getting real desperate now since they had all their 2020 hopes hinged on this report which turned up nothing. I reckon the DNC seniors know perfectly well they don't have a candidate who can beat Trump and their strategy until 2020 is use slander to put off swing voters.
    That's why they are now going after their conciliation prize, obstruction. Nothing will come of it but it will be funny to watch. All the keyboard self program legal experts here will pat each other on the back and share opinions pieces from far left sites to prove themselves right but then become disappointed in the future when nothing ever happened.

This whole thing is and has never been about finding out the truth or looking for justice, it's been about destroying someone they didn't like. In short is a fucking circus.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's why they are now going after their conciliation prize, obstruction. Nothing will come of it but it will be funny to watch. All the keyboard self program legal experts here will pat each other on the back and share opinions pieces from far left sites to prove themselves right but then become disappointed in the future when nothing ever happened.

This whole thing is and has never been about finding out the truth or looking for justice, it's been about destroying someone they didn't like. In short is a fucking circus.
    Fucking hilarious, coming from you. Every time someone asks you for sources, you bitch out. So, who is not looking for truth? It isn't us. There is plenty of evidence of fucking collusion.

The truth like Trump tried to break the law numerous times but was too stupid and impotent to actually make it happen?

I mean you people have to answer this at some point.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2019-04-19 at 12:08 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

This is a great example of how a large portion of Americans think. They are either too stupid or too brainwashed by conservative media to see the plain truth right in front of their eyes.

10+ Year Old Account

The investigation was initiated by Republicans (Comey, Rosenstein), overseen by a Republican (Rosenstein), carried out by a Republican (Mueller), to investigate a Republican (Trump), written by a Republican (Mueller), and then covered up by a Republican (Barr). But yeah, totally just the 'far left' out for baseless retribution.

You are without a doubt, the dumbest mother f***** on here if you believe the shit you write.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2019-04-19 at 12:17 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    This is a great example of how a large portion of Americans think. They are either too stupid or too brainwashed by conservative media to see the plain truth right in front of their eyes.
    So in other words, time to make a post to bash Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. So true. But sometimes people like to kick a dead horse because it helps them feel better. I look for the Democrats to impeach Trump. Then see it fail in the Senate. Another waste of time.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So in other words, time to make a post to bash Americans.
    Just bashing the Americans that keep Trump's approval rating around 40% no matter what he does.

Lol. So true. But sometimes people like to kick a dead horse because it helps them feel better.
    0 indictments, 0 people going to jail, millions of dollars, 6+ years of republican investigations and you guys are still chanting lock her up in 2019, people in glass houses and all that.

Anyone that didn't think there was any conspiracy with Russia did not read the report. There definitely was, just not enough evidence to prove in court of law. The report outlines a large number of interactions between Trump's campaign and foreign powers.

Coming just up to the line on collusion is not what we should want our political campaigns to do.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Anyone that didn't think there was any conspiracy with Russia did not read the report. There definitely was, just not enough evidence to prove in court of law. The report outlines a large number of interactions between Trump's campaign and foreign powers.

Coming just up to the line on collusion is not what we should want our political campaigns to do.
    Yep, kinda hard to prove it, when the guy that was being investigated "couldn't remember", or didn't answer the questions at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Anyone that didn't think there was any conspiracy with Russia did not read the report. There definitely was, just not enough evidence to prove in court of law.

There wasn't enough to indict a sitting President. There's plenty to indict him if he was a regular citizen.

Trump supporters keep acting like indicting a sitting President takes the same amount of stuff it takes to indict a regular person. Which of course, is just one more thing they are willingly and proudly ignorant about.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    0 indictments, 0 people going to jail, millions of dollars, 6+ years of republican investigations and you guys are still chanting lock her up in 2019, people in glass houses and all that.
    I think both sides of Congress is guilty of wasting time when more important issues need their attention.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Hey remember that time Trump supporters clutched their pearls and got the vapors over Hillary supposedly getting debate questions early?

Republican Running Senate Russia Probe Passed FBI Info To White House: Mueller
    Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) shared information with the White House about the FBI’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, according to a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report released Thursday.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/richard-b...202800121.html

I wonder which of those is the bigger deal and more underhanded? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I think both sides of Congress is guilty of wasting time when more important issues need their attention.
    Except, the Mueller report laid out a ton of stuff. You can't fucking deny that unless you want to be known as a reality denier. Meanwhile, Trump humping Republicans in congress couldn't find SHIT on Hillary for literally YEARS. Spending millions while this investigation came out ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Except, the Mueller report laid out a ton of stuff. You can't fucking deny that unless you want to be known as a reality denier. Meanwhile, Trump humping Republicans in congress couldn't find SHIT on Hillary for literally YEARS. Spending millions while this investigation came out ahead.
    And of course all the indictments and guilty pleas from Trump's "best people."