Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    There's evidence in the Mueller report that Republican Senator Richard Burr, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and member of the Gang of 8, was acting as a back channel to the president feeding him information about the investigation about Trump. He's going to have a lot of questions to answer about that.
    Citations?

Because Burr has publicly been playing it pretty straight, at least in comparison to Nunes. It would be pretty damning and crushing if he ended up being as partisan a snake as Nunes, with him hiding it making it all the worse.

Congressman Eric Swalwell just called for Attorney General Barr to resign, hopefully others follow calling for the same.
    I don't advocate for violence but Barr opened up two really ugly hole system. Foreign help is fine from third world shit holes and emolument clause got neutered. I hope there is a special place in hell for him.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how all the Trump poster just kind of yikes the fuck out.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Citations?

Because Burr has publicly been playing it pretty straight, at least in comparison to Nunes. It would be pretty damning and crushing if he ended up being as partisan a snake as Nunes, with him hiding it making it all the worse.
    On Page 52:

Quote Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post
    LOL...for wut?

BTW - You can't just make someone resign because you didn't get your way. Oh wait...democrats....
    America is watching their insanity unfold before their very eyes. More, please.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

On Page 52:

I have just one thing to say:

The GOP needs to be cancelled.
    = Masc4Mask =

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    America is watching their insanity unfold before their very eyes. More, please.
    Isn't there a Fox News or Daily Stormer forum you guys can go and enjoy yourselves?

On Page 52:

So, even the Republicans that gave off the appearance of acting in good faith were still secretly protecting their president.

Yeah...end the Republican party. It's over. They're the party of power over all else.

So, even the Republicans that gave off the appearance of acting in good faith were still secretly protecting their president.

Yeah...end the Republican party. It's over. They're the party of power over all else.
    Yeah I had respect Richard Burr, believing he was an honorable man. That party is a fraud and disgrace to the United States.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

-Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I mean....

Well.

Damn, I don't really know what to say.
    = Masc4Mask =

Oh.

My.

God.

It may not be the pee pee tapes...but I kinda hope it's the pee pee tapes. Let's hope Cohen has the goods on that either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Isn't there a Fox News or Daily Stormer forum you guys can go and enjoy yourselves?
    No thanks. I find the desperation and denial here to be quite scintillating.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

I hope this is a question during Mueller's testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    No thanks. I find the desperation and denial here to be quite scintillating.
    And I find your hero worship rather boring perhaps you can be more entertaining by doing some deflecting.

Press Sec Sarah Sanders just straight up tells the Special Counsel that she lied from the Press Sec podium:

" We received the President's written responses in late Nov 2018. In Dec 2018 we informed counsel of the insufficiency of those responses in several respects. We noted, among other things, that the President stated more than 30 occasions that he 'does not recall' or 'remember' or have an 'independent recollection' of information called for by the questions. Other answers were incomplete or imprecise. The written responses, we informed counsel, 'demonstrate the inadequacy of the written format, as we have had no opportunity to ask follow up questions that would ensure complete answers and potentially refresh your client's recollection or clarify the extent or nature of his lack of recollection. We again requested an in-person interview, limited to certain topics, advising the President's counsel that 'this is the President's opportunity to voluntarily provide us with information for us to evaluate in the context of all of the evidence we have gathered. The President declined."

Oh.

My.

God.

It may not be the pee pee tapes...but I kinda hope it's the pee pee tapes. Let's hope Cohen has the goods on that either way.
    I can't believe President Watersports is confirmed.

Christ and Allah.
    = Masc4Mask =

https://twitter.com/davidenrich/stat...799023104?s=19

Trump's "Russia if you're listening" line directed the GRU to start trying to hack the Clinton's email server.

"We concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice."

"The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of Justice we would so state.” Which they obviously neglected to do.

So, this is Mueller punting to Congress, basically saying he's corrupt and the evidence backs it up.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

https://twitter.com/davidenrich/stat...799023104?s=19

Trump's "Russia if you're listening" line directed the GRU to start trying to hack the Clinton's email server.
    "It is unclear how the GRU was able to identify these email accounts, which were not public."

Hmm....more loose ends.
    = Masc4Mask =