15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Plus he makes Nixon look like he wasn't corrupt.
    Watergate at this point looks like jaywalking compared to Trump. And that's just what we know for sure about Trump. Just wait til we get info on everything we DON'T know.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Most of what you are arguing with me against, I didn't even say. So, you don't need to quote me, to argue with yourself. /shrug
    So none of the quotes that I was responding to weren't you saying them? Wanna go into detail how that's possible?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Let's just be frank here if there's one thing you can bet on it's the Sun will raise and the east and @Theodarzna can't properly orgasm without visualizing how Hillary's shadow government is just trying to make Trump look bad.
    Thank you for this. Genuinely, thank you.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Well, he's TECHNICALLY correct.

They were about sowing chaos into the American electoral process with the intent of harming the United States.

It just so happens that they did so by almost exclusively supporting one particular candidate. For some reason. Y'know.
    Is that chaos not now being delivered via Democrats? The Russians have done enough now to sit back, put their feet on their desk, and watch the Democrats do all their work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering that we have been seeing for like the last 6 weeks that Mueller is negotiating for an interview? YES, Mueller will interview him. Either just Mueller and his staff or in front of the grand jury. It will happen.
    I personally think Trump will call it quits citing a rigged system or be facing impeachment before his lawyers let him within 500ft of Mueller. Trump will say he wants to talk but if Trump was truthful we wouldnt be here in the first place.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Is that chaos not now being delivered via Democrats? The Russians have done enough now to sit back, put their feet on their desk, and watch the Democrats do all their work.
    You mean Reps since they're being paid by them and Russians are helping them?

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Let's just be frank here if there's one thing you can bet on it's the Sun will raise and the east and @Theodarzna can't properly orgasm without visualizing how Hillary's shadow government is just trying to make Trump look bad.
    But if @Theodarzna said what you just said, he would get banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I personally think Trump will call it quits citing a rigged system or be facing impeachment before his lawyers let him within 500ft of Mueller. Trump will say he wants to talk but if Trump was truthful we wouldnt be here in the first place.
    He won't talk to them. They can't make him. He clearly has no pride that would lead him to resigning. I rate the probability of your notion to be about 0%, give or take 0.

- - - Updated - - -

He won't talk to them. They can't make him. He clearly has no pride that would lead him to resigning. I rate the probability of your notion to be about 0%, give or take 0.
    No, he wouldn't. Because nothing in there breaks the rules. You are just trying to play the victim card again, and it isn't working.

Haha yea, chaos is all a result of democrats. Totally nothing to do with the president conservatives actively advocated for to bring chaos..

The shit you're able to convince yourself of is pretty fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You mean Reps since they're being paid by them and Russians are helping them?
    Cute. No, I mean RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, has become more than the actual, real Russians could have ever hoped for. There are millions of Americans consumed by the daily "reports" of an ongoing conspiracy theory. There is no way Putin could have ever thought this would work so well, that Democrats would take over his mission.

Tijuana, Serious question. If you're really serious about Discussing Politics then you need to be Reasonable and Logical. You're not going to convince anybody with your Rhetoric and Opinions without being Reasonable and Logical.

- - - Updated - - -

Cute. No, I mean RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, has become more than the actual, real Russians could have ever hoped for. There are millions of Americans consumed by the daily "reports" of an ongoing conspiracy theory. There is no way Putin could have ever thought this would work so well, that Democrats would take over his mission.
    Do you really think you're going to Convince anybody here with that kind of Rhetoric?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Haha yea, chaos is all a result of democrats. Totally nothing to do with the president conservatives actively advocated for to bring chaos..

The shit you're able to convince yourself of is pretty fun to watch.
    You have never posted without attaching a personal attack. That is amusing. Right wing posters can't do that ever, let alone every time.

Yes, the current chaos is factually being carried out by Democrats. I'm sure some of them actually believe this stuff, but not many. Democrats figured out long ago how to get uninformed voters whipped in to a froth.

So glad you agree that Trump is a chicken shit, spineless coward that won't talk to Mueller. Now why would an innocent man not bring forth his side of the story? Could it be that Trump is actually the most corrupt president ever? Naw, couldn't be. He's such a good boy, I mean Putin gives him treats all the time for listening to commands like "roll over", "sit", "stay", "be a spineless coward", and many others.

- - - Updated - - -

So what's the conspiracy theory again? Go ahead and tell us how you've got it all figured out and this whole investigation is a conspiracy. We're all dying to know.

Once again Tijuana, the world's biggest victim complex/cry baby, I've directly called you out for your partisan tantrum throwing while gladly eating my ban. But you know you just keep grinding that two year old victim complex. Let's be honest here it's been mere minutes. Even your child level intellect/victim complex can't think he mod team responds that fast.

And further more I'll gladly take this ban, a ban which you would piss and whine and rage about like a two year old, that I won't blame my own actions on Endus outsmarting me yet again because I pee'd in my pants intellectually speaking and had the gall to blame everyone else like you always do.

Enjoy suffering through life as well, you. Remember that thread you spent 10 pages pissing and crying like a child about how Endus dared to respond to you in a thread because you were too stupid/ignorant to use the ignore feature and instead cried someone responded to you on a public forum? Such a leftist SJW you are!
    Last edited by shimerra; 2018-02-17 at 02:58 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Right wing posters can't do that ever, let alone every time.
    You seem to have a lot of Animosity over something that has nothing to do with him unless you're talking to a mod.

Yes, the current chaos is factually being carried out by Democrats. I'm sure some of them actually believe this stuff, but not many. Democrats figured out long ago how to get uninformed voters whipped in to a froth.
    Mueller is a Republican.
    there was a Bipartisan Agreement to let Mueller investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Tijuana, Serious question. If you're really serious about Discussing Politics then you need to be Reasonable and Logical. You're not going to convince anybody with your Rhetoric and Opinions without being Reasonable and Logical.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really think you're going to Convince anybody here with that kind of Rhetoric?
    Put the shift key down, and slowly back away. No further sentences need to be slayed here today.

I rather enjoy discussing politics with those who disagree. Some of the posters are annoying, and unchangeable, obviously. But I'm not here to change anyone's mind. That would be futile. I find it rather interesting finding out WHY people see things differently than I do. Sometimes, they do change MY mind though. And I really enjoy that.

Put the shift key down, and slowly back away. No further sentences need to be slayed here today.
    What?

I rather enjoy discussion politics with those who disagree. Some of the posters are annoying, and unchangeable, obviously. But I'm not here to change anyone's mind. That would be futile. I find it rather interesting finding out WHY people see things differently than I do. Sometimes, they do change MY mind though. And I really enjoy that.
    What? I have not seen anybody change your mind about anything around here. Can you clarify that point? Because I don't see it.

You seem to have a lot of Animosity over something that has nothing to do with him unless you're talking to a mod.

Mueller is a Republican.
    there was a Bipartisan Agreement to let Mueller investigate.
    No, there wasn't. One man appointed him. Check your facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theo's a woman pretty sure. Just sayin...

What?

What? I have not seen anybody change your mind about anything around here.
    The way you word that, sounds like a person who has more than 262 posts. Come to think of it, how is that you only have 262 posts, but you seem to know me quite well? What is your REAL account name? It's banned right now, isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Theo's a woman pretty sure. Just sayin...
    Whatever. I don't live in Canadia, so I won't be jailed for getting the gender wrong. /shrug