Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Put the shift key down, and slowly back away. No further sentences need to be slayed here today.

I rather enjoy discussing politics with those who disagree. Some of the posters are annoying, and unchangeable, obviously. But I'm not here to change anyone's mind. That would be futile. I find it rather interesting finding out WHY people see things differently than I do. Sometimes, they do change MY mind though. And I really enjoy that.
    You enjoy discussing politics? Since when? The only thing you enjoy doing is spewing the same drivel repeatedly and ignoring basic common sense, all in the name of protecting your Trumpy Bear. Not once have I seen you actually try to discuss anything. In fact the ONE time that I have agreed with what you said you still went into the same victim complex every time. You can't even agree with someone without going into your usual rhetoric.

If you actually enjoyed it then you could look at things from two different sides and actually see that some of the things Trump does is not something that should ever be allowed for a president or any normal person.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Watergate at this point looks like jaywalking compared to Trump. And that's just what we know for sure about Trump. Just wait til we get info on everything we DON'T know.
    Like what? What facts regarding criminal wrong doing do you have, that implicate Trump?

If anything, the FISA scandal is bigger than Watergate. Watergate was a few thugs in a breaking and entering crime. The FISA scandal includes our own government workers plotting against us.

Whatever. I don't live in Canadia, so I won't be jailed for getting the gender wrong. /shrug
    You're more unhinged than usual today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

No, there wasn't. One man appointed him. Check your facts.
    Okay Fair enough, but there was Bipartisan support for Mueller in Congress.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...tection-241296
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-02-17 at 03:05 AM.

And BOTH SIDES of the aisle agreed that Mueller was a good pick, that is until Mueller started finding crimes. Then Republicans started throwing shitfits because he was uncovering their corruption.

Nice "discussion" that you love so much. Neither side is complaining about Mueller, they know he is a man of honor that runs everything by the books. They know he will get the job done and whatever he says will have to be accepted by everyone because of how by the books he is.

Once he started finding things suddenly folks like you had a problem with him. I think you've said he has "nothing" in the past 10 pages or so, among other nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not related to the campaign specifically, but Mueller found another instance of alleged bank fraud from Manafort in 2016, apparently.
    Hmm. It's like someone told him. Maybe someone he worked with for a long time. But who would have access? Who bars the Gates to that information?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You're more unhinged than usual today.
    He devolved pretty fucking fast. Like in less than 2 hours fast
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The way you word that, sounds like a person who has more than 262 posts. Come to think of it, how is that you only have 262 posts, but you seem to know me quite well? What is your REAL account name? It's banned right now, isn't it?
    Care to mention when anybody here has changed your mind?

10+ Year Old Account

Whatever. I don't live in Canadia, so I won't be jailed for getting the gender wrong. /shrug
    Somebody lapping up that JP propaganda lul

Like what? What facts regarding criminal wrong doing do you have, that implicate Trump?

If anything, the FISA scandal is bigger than Watergate. Watergate was a few thugs in a breaking and entering crime. The FISA scandal includes our own government workers plotting against us.
    That's what you got from FISA? Really? You got that from a memo that was so easily destroyed it might actually been made of a new material that's easier to catch fire than an entire rain forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So none of the quotes that I was responding to weren't you saying them? Wanna go into detail how that's possible?
    Sure you quoted what I said. But then your response is full of things I DIDN'T say; straw man arguments, etc. It's not a difficult concept. /shrug

Let's stay on topic though. I'm not allowed to do any differently here. What do you think about the 13 indictments? Do you find it strange that the Deputy Director went out of his way to note that the Russians worked both for and against Trump, and that no American involved was "a knowing participant"? Trump is American right? So, at a minimum, regarding THESE indictments, we know there was no collusion, right?

- - - Updated - - -

That's what you got from FISA? Really? You got that from a memo that was so easily destroyed it might actually been made of a new material that's easier to catch fire than an entire rain forest.
    The House memo was said to contain no untrue facts by the DoJ. The senate memo confirms the facts that were in dispute. The senate memo was said to contain no untrue statements by the FBI.

Adam full of Schiff told us the memo was full of top secret info, such as sources and methods, and that releasing it was dangerous. Yet, there is not anything of the sort in there. What's up with that, from your view?

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn’t even an investigation, into something you call bigger than watergate, while on the day there were 13 indictments of Russians, you disregard it as “Russia, Russia, Russia”.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what you got from FISA?
    Of course not. That's objectively not what Nunes' memo said, even if that was the narrative pushed by Hannity and Russia. Oh, right, Russian bots pushed the Nunes memo. At least, until it was released...and had nothing in it, except self-contradictory info: the FISA warrant was illegal because the FBI never said it was suggested by a partisan person, except that doesn't matter, and the FBI did tell them, oh and it was Papadoupolice who started it.

Seriously, the Schiff memo doesn't even need to come out. Nunes' memo was a fart in the wind. Not even the GOP are using it anymore. It's just Hannity and Russia. Neither trait is redeeming.

10+ Year Old Account
    The House memo was said to contain no untrue facts by the DoJ. The senate memo confirms the facts that were in dispute. The senate memo was said to contain no untrue statements by the FBI.
    Why a memo instead of charges or an investigation?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Sure you quoted what I said. But then your response is full of things I DIDN'T say.
    My responses weren't things you said? You're right, because they're what I said. That's how responses work.

It's not a difficult concept. /shrug
    It seems to be for you, but something tells me you won't exactly point out which of my responses were those things.

Let's stay on topic though. I'm not allowed to do any differently here. What do you think about the 13 indictments? Do you find it strange that the Deputy Director went out of his way to note that the Russians worked both for and against Trump, and that no American involved was "a knowing participant"? Trump is American right? So, at a minimum, regarding THESE indictments, we know there was no collusion, right?
    Okay, how did Russians work against Trump? Exactly what did they do?

Secondly no American was involved in "these" indictments. For you to think that there won't be future ones is...actually not that surprising.

Again, it was "THESE INDICTMENTS". Like you just said a moment ago.

It's not a difficult concept. /shrug

Sure you quoted what I said. But then your response is full of things I DIDN'T say; straw man arguments, etc. It's not a difficult concept. /shrug
    Tijuana serious question, is there anything that will Convince you that Trump is corrupt, literally uneducated about politics and policies, and is an overall terrible president?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Tijuana serious question, is there anything that will Convince you that Trump is corrupt, literally uneducated about politics and policies, and is an overall terrible president?
    When Russian bots start spamming his Facebook with that info.

Adam full of Schiff told us the memo was full of top secret info, such as sources and methods, and that releasing it was dangerous. Yet, there is not anything of the sort in there. What's up with that, from your view?
    You're still talking about the memo that Nunes wrote that was so easily destroyed it might as well be a house of cards? The one that none of that information was verified as real? The one that turned Nunes into a joke? The Nunes that didn't read a good chunk of what he was talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why a memo instead of charges or an investigation?
    I'd like to see @Tijuana answer this, or laugh at it with his victim complex.

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?