Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Prove it, if it's so readily apparent.
    https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Cyber Espionage Against US Political Organizations.

Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets
    associated with the 2016 US presidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties. We assess Russian intelligence services collected against the US primary campaigns, think tanks, and lobbying groups they viewed as likely to shape future US policies.

In July 2015, Russian intelligence gained access to Democratic National Committee (DNC)networks and maintained that access until at least June 2016.

The General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU)probably began cyber operations aimed at the US election by March 2016. We assess that the GRU operations resulted in the compromise of the personal e-mail accounts of Democratic Party officials and political figures. By May, the GRU had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.
    The ONLY forensic investigation of the DNC server was conducted by CrowdStrike. Not ONE of the offical US intelligence agencies has EVER conducted forensics on the DNC server. Crowdstrike issued a report - and THAT is what the DNI relied on to make the assertion I quoted. That is where this whole bullshit narrative came from, that the "Russians" hacked the DNC.

Fuck, here is a story from one of the Left's preferred news sources. the only reason I will link it is because, try as they might to spin it back in the DNCs favor, even THEY admit it was bullshit:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...owdstrike.html

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    the indictment says that money was spent on a project with “multiple components, some involving domestic audiences within the Russian Federation and others targeting foreign audiences in various countries, including the United States.” So from this, we don’t know if a million dollars or a hundred were being spent on messing with America.
    Yeah, which is why focusing on raw dollars spent is a tad silly. Viewers reached is the focus of all advertising, covert or not.

And we know from Andrey Zakharov what the nature of the troll farm was : https://www.rbc.ru/magazine/2017/11/...79470e05a9e6c1
    Don't have time to read all of this right now but will give it a look later. My cursory glance threw up a bunch of untranslated Cyrillic, fucking google translate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And what were they all lying to the FBI about, again?

I somehow don't think it was lying about their name or birthday.
    Funny you should bring that up - there is quite a bit of discussion now about the fact the Flynn did NOT lie to the FBI and that he is about to withdraw his plea deal.

As far as the other guy - Papadopolous? He probably lied to the FBI when they asked him if he ever ran his mouth. He probably said no, yet they had proof he did. So he LIED to the FBI. Do you have any information to say that he lied about something directly tied to Trump/Russia? if not - then all you have is biased speculation.

Now, the new guy? He lied about his dealings with Gates - NOT TRUMP. He was not even part of the campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the topic is the Mueller investigation and not Clinton's emails, I will continue to talk about the Mueller investigation, and not Clinton's emails.

Let's hear it from Ted Lieu:

Expected guilty plea by Alex Van Der Zwaan tells us at least 3 things:
    -Mueller knows a lot that we don't know
    -Mueller will indict for lying to @FBI (should scare any Trump official who was interviewed)
    -Basically locks in that Gates will plea, which pressures Manafort to flip
    Also, NYTimes reminds us that Skadden got this contract basically illegally. In addition to being paid with money stolen from Ukraine by pro-Russian members of the Party of Regions (fled town, committed suicide, etc etc), they broke the laws of Ukraine by being "paid" only $12k for their work, but were later given over $1 million -- way over the legal limit, and cheating anyone else competing for the bid. Yep, Manafort's team broke the laws with the money going in both directions when working for Russia.

Oh, and CNN has been camping outside Mueller's office and saw Van Der Zwaan's lawyers twice in the last month. That sounds like a guilty plea to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Funny you should bring that up - there is quite a bit of discussion now about the fact the Flynn did NOT lie to the FBI and that he is about to withdraw his plea deal.
    Discussion where?

Also that doesn't answer my question.

As far as the other guy - Papadopolous? He probably lied to the FBI when they asked him if he ever ran his mouth. He probably said no, yet they had proof he did. So he LIED to the FBI. Do you have any information to say that he lied about something directly tied to Trump/Russia? if not - then all you have is biased speculation.
    And he would lie to the FBI because...?

Lying to the FBI is a big fucking deal. It's not something that's casually done, dude. I've repeatedly been interviewed by investigators for friends background checks when they went into the military and never once even considered lying about anything. Like, the notion of lying to them never even occurred to me, no matter what dumb shit a friend may have done that would potentially deny them their clearance.

Now, the new guy? He lied about his dealings with Gates - NOT TRUMP. He was not even part of the campaign.
    His dealings related to?...

Yeah, he lied about the timing of the meeting with the Kremlin-linked Professor, claiming it happened prior to his joining the campaign when it didn't. He also lied about not knowing about the Kremlin connections.

There's a quite a bit of discussion...in conservative conspiracy circles based on half-truths, incomplete information, and complete fabrications.

Not exactly something you'd want to hang your hat on. Unless of course you desperation is becoming all-consuming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Ted Lieu? You mean the dipshit from California that thought the Framers of the Constitution instituted the 25th amendment? You know, the one that was added in 1967?!

"Dear @VP: The Framers designed the 25th Amendment for that hypothetical situation of an unstable, impulsive, unraveling @Potus. Just sayin'."
    https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/9...910080?lang=en

LOL - Ted Lieu is a fucking MORON.

Then why did Flynn admit to lying to the FBI? That seems rather strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussion where?
    You missed this. One guy on one far-right blog said it one time. Not even FOX News picked up the story. It's been Trump's rabid fanbase, trying desperately to make a story, that the FBI didn't always know Flynn was lying to them.

In other words, they're trying to push a talking point that somehow overrules Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI.

Discussion where?

Also that doesn't answer my question.
    It's something being peddled by Byron York and McCarthy. It's based on the idea that Emmet Sullivan was tough on the prosecutors in the Ted Stevens case, so it obviously means he's going to vacate Flynn's deal.

The best part is that he made his plea deal under penalty of perjury. Pretending like he can just withdraw it is a pretty obvious indication of hilarious ignorance.

Deleted
    His dealings related to?...
    The Ukraine. Pretty obvious that it is related to money laundering with Manafort and Gates. Probably deleted emails that showed him helping to launder money.

The Ukraine. Pretty obvious that it is related to money laundering with Manafort and Gates. Probably deleted emails that showed him helping to launder money.
    Why would Trump associate with such men, and help to lie and cover up their meetings? Sad!

You missed this. One guy on one far-right blog said it one time. Not even FOX News picked up the story. It's been Trump's rabid fanbase, trying desperately to make a story, that the FBI didn't always know Flynn was lying to them.

In other words, they're trying to push a talking point that somehow overrules Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI.
    Well Napolitano picked it up now, so it's going to be all the rage on Fox for a few days.

Ted Lieu? You mean the dipshit from California that thought the Framers of the Constitution instituted the 25th amendment? You know, the one that was added in 1967?!

"Dear @VP: The Framers designed the 25th Amendment for that hypothetical situation of an unstable, impulsive, unraveling @Potus. Just sayin'."
    https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/9...910080?lang=en

LOL - Ted Lieu is a fucking MORON.
    Yeah that framers tweet is a giant derp. Huge gaffe, unacceptable for a Congressman to be so uninformed.

Does that make his statement with regards to Mueller less true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Yeah that framers tweet is a giant derp. Huge gaffe, unacceptable for a Congressman to be so uninformed.

Well to be fair, a tweet like that is unpresidented...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, almost as bad as someone running for President swearing to uphold Article XII of the Constitution.

I'll wait. No rush.

Deleted

No, just continues to make him a fucking moron:

NO SHIT! OMG, I had NO idea that Mueller, the Head Man in Charge of the entire investigation, would know more things about the investigation than the average citizen. What a fucking profound statement!

-Mueller will indict for lying to @FBI (should scare any Trump official who was interviewed)

NO SHIT? Wow - I had no fucking clue that Mueller would EVER do this. I mean, how could you draw that conclusion when 3 people have been indicted for that very thing?

Pure speculation on the part of a fucking moron. (which was established earlier)
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2018-02-20 at 06:42 PM.

NO SHIT! OMG, I had NO idea that Mueller, the Head Man in Charge of the entire investigation, would know more things about the investigation than the average citizen. What a fucking profound statement!

NO SHIT? Wow - I had not fucking clue that Mueller would EVER do this. I mean, who could you draw that conclusion when 3 people have been indicted for that very thing?

Pure speculation on the part of a fucking moron. (which was established earlier)
    Does that mean you think Trump us a fucking moron, which was established earlier, as well? After all, that appears to be the metric you want to use, I just want to make sure you are being consistent.

NO SHIT? Wow - I had not fucking clue that Mueller would EVER do this. I mean, who could you draw that conclusion when 3 people have been indicted for that very thing?

Or, as a former JAG he has an understanding of law that you, a raging forum warrior intent on militant ignorance and concluding that a lack of evidence is, in and of itself, evidence, do not.