10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Looks like another associate of the trump campaign was pulled in for questioning and served with a subpoena.
    Ha ha, that's two people caught at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Your argument is disingenuous. He has a big team of lawyers already working with him since Mueller started, why is there a need to continually expand that team with more lawyers with specific areas of expertise when it comes to collusion, obstruction of justice and corruption?

That said, why would the President of the United States have no faith in the justice system? In a special counsel appointed by a Republican Congress?

If Trump is innocent, he has nothing to worry about and there's no need for him to:

1) Try to delegitimize the Mueller investigation via Twitter.
    2) Keep on expanding his team of lawyers to defend him.
    3) Assume the American justice system is corrupt and that everyone (courts, judges, the DoJ, Republican controlled House/Senate) is out to get him regardless of whether he's actually guilty or not.

These are not the acts of an innocent man. If there's no dirt to be found, you let the investigation run its course and trust that the final report will exonerate you.
    Yeah, It could never be because every single liberal democrat involved in politics, entertainment and media are trying everything in their power to bring him down. Who the fuck in their right mind would put together a team of lawyers to defend themselves from that kind of heat ?

Trump is not a great president by any means but goddamn you people do some impressive mental gymnastics to rationalize shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Yeah, It could never be because every single liberal democrat involved in politics, entertainment and media are trying everything in their power to bring him down. Who the fuck in their right mind would put together a team of lawyers to defend themselves from that kind of heat ?

Trump is not a great president by any means but goddamn you people do some impressive mental gymnastics to rationalize shit...
    again an innocent person doesn't try to delegitimatize and attack just about everyone and everything not "bending the knee" to him. Furthermore, as the president of the united states should the media not report on his quotes? his policy mentions? ect? should they not report when he unquestionably lies about such things?

They can try to bring him down as much as they want. If there is no evidence against him and he is innocent, then they will not succeed. I mean 'every single' conservative republican wanted Hillary behind bars and that did not work out either. If Trump would just shut up about it and do as his lawyers tell him, he would easily find new ones/not have to replace old ones, simply because defending an innocent president is pretty much the easiest thing to do.

Speaking of impressive mental gymnastics.

You do realize Trump is doing everything he can to make himself seem guilty and that's why he's down to about 1.25 lawyers at the moment, right? He's so bad he has lawyers leaving him left and right and if he was so innocent he'd certainly have more now, but unfortunately he's a cunt muffin that won't listen to his lawyers, stay quiet, and sit still.

He's the legal equivalent of a 4 year old, unable to stay quiet and sit still for more than 5 minutes, not to mention the legal equivalent of perjury incarnate. The man can't stop lying or shut up.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Looks like another associate of the trump campaign was pulled in for questioning and served with a subpoena. Go figure, he's associated with farage as well, another supposed beneficiary of russian meddling.
    This isn't talked about enough, but I guarantee getting Brexit to pass was Russia's doing and they took those tactics to the US election.

The simple fact of the matter, is that people that new conservative movement going across the globe is powered by insane conspiracies being thrown at gullible people. Every single one has targeted media as the enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

You ignored numerous other points in that post.

10+ Year Old Account

As opposed to every conservative republicans doing everything in their power (and more!) to bring Obama down. Congress GOP had made a statement that they'd do whatever possible to make him a one term president.

Except he didn't lawyer up, because he didn't do anything wrong, even in the face of all the heat. Guess what the difference here is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    This isn't talked about enough, but I guarantee getting Brexit to pass was Russia's doing and they took those tactics to the US election.

The simple fact of the matter, is that people that new conservative movement going across the globe is powered by insane conspiracies being thrown at gullible people. Every single one has targeted media as the enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

You ignored numerous other points in that post.
    To be honest, that 'new' conservative movement is very much akin to what Russia and China have been doing for decades. That focus on one's own sovereignty and putting your own country first is an old hat there. State sponsored propaganda is nothing new there, either. And don't get me wrong, the Trump admin is pretty much doing that. There is very little difference between Putin telling his people that the US is out for them and the Trump admin making up Bowling Greene style massacres to promote their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Same person.

Frankly, I'm surprised that no one picked up on the fact that the US' expulsion of russian diplomats wasn't actually a reduction in delegation size: it's literally just those specific guys being kicked out. Russia can send an equal sized delegation back to the US according to the state department.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Same person.
    No, I was talking about Nader.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    No, I was talking about Nader.
    Oh, the link you posted is about the same guy I was talking about (malloch). Didn't see anything about nader in that link.

Oh, the link you posted is about the same guy I was talking about (malloch). Didn't see anything about nader in that link.
    It was called out by news outlets but yeah, it's basically just all show. Many, and basically the entirety of Trump's base, won't dig into the issue to see it for more than being bluster. Putin will send new diplomats and shit will carry on like normal while Trump gets to claim he did something about Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It was called out by news outlets but yeah, it's basically just all show. Many, and basically the entirety of Trump's base, won't dig into the issue to see it for more than being bluster. Putin will send new diplomats and shit will carry on like normal while Trump gets to claim he did something about Russia.
    I think you meant to quote this:

Frankly, I'm surprised that no one picked up on the fact that the US' expulsion of russian diplomats wasn't actually a reduction in delegation size: it's literally just those specific guys being kicked out. Russia can send an equal sized delegation back to the US according to the state department.

Oops. Sorry bout that.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just clarifying the last guy was also grabbed at the airport.

I mean...to a white collar criminal, being locked in a box with a known get on/get off destination that the feds know about, that's risky. It sounds like the equivalent of shooting overconfident fish in a barrel.

- - - Updated - - -

Christ Christie -- a lawyer skilled enough to be in the AG consideration in 2016 and solid Trump ally -- begs him not to testify.

"One of the things that makes the president who he is is that he's a salesman, and salesmen at times tend to be hyperbolic," Christie said during a panel on ABC's "This Week."

"That’s OK when you’re working on Congress. It is not OK when you’re sitting talking to federal agents because, 18 U.S.C. 1001 is false statements to federal agents, that's a crime, that can send you to jail."

Christie also said he doesn't think Trump should ever "walk into that room with" Mueller.
    Of course...you could interpret that, as Chris Christie saying "Trump lies all the time and can't stop even under oath."

You could.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report...-back-to-putin

So looks like Prince may be the next one to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/report...-back-to-putin

So looks like Prince may be the next one to go down.
    From another source:
    Kirill spent decade working for Delta Credit funded by USAID that was paragon of good Corp governance in mad 90s. He was pioneer of clean biz. Later ran a Pinchuk fund then set up Russia PE assoc then Russian Direct Investment Fund

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    From another source:
    A source that lacks basic grammar skills, apparently.

Or was the translation from native Russian was just that shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    From another source:
    Which source?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Which source?
    Nothing worthwhile(unsurprisingly) turns up in a Google search of his post so, this should be good...