Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Incorrect.

Reset and try again.

You may believe that but you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    You may believe that but you are wrong.
    Incorrect again. You don't know what you are talking about, as usual. This has been discussed previously in the thread. It is being discussed ad nauseum by people who are able to apply critical thought to different subjects. Law being chief among them.

Reset and try again.

Well there goes any legal case the democrats had ever hoped to pursue against Trump. They could find text messages from Trump to Putin and never be able to use in court because of attorney client privilege. Sixth amendment now prevents anything from Cohen to lead to Trump.
    This was signed off on. Stop thinking Mueller or his team are stupid enough to compromise their case like that. This is the man that has brought down not 1 but *2* Crime Families.

Here you go: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...sammy-the-bull

And extremely good article on what Mueller has accomplished in his life so far.
    Last edited by Katsutomai; 2018-04-10 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Added a Link for Additional Information

Incorrect again. You don't know what you are talking about, as usual. This has been discussed previously in the thread. It is being discussed ad nauseum by people who are able to apply critical thought to different subjects. Law being chief among them.

Reset and try again.
    I'm sure in your endless discussion with Harvard scholars you all came to the conclusion that the infringement of the Bill of Rights is usually a flexible argument legally.

Well there goes any legal case the democrats had ever hoped to pursue against Trump. They could find text messages from Trump to Putin and never be able to use in court because of attorney client privilege. Sixth amendment now prevents anything from Cohen to lead to Trump.
    In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Which part of the Sixth Amendment in particular prevents this?

I'm sure in your endless discussion with Harvard scholars you all came to the conclusion that the infringement of the Bill of Rights is usually a flexible argument legally.
    It doesn't take a Harvard Scholar to understand basic things. It just feels that way to you because this subject, as you have demonstrated, is beyond your comprehension.

You should avoid getting your legal advice from random Twitter warriors. They aren't helping you. I mean, I personally hope you continue to though. It's hilarious to watch and barely takes any effort to counter. Convenient source of very mild entertainment...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Which part of the Sixth Amendment in particular prevents this?
    I think the silly bugger meant the 4th Amendment. >_> lol

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    This was signed off on. Stop thinking Mueller or his team are stupid enough to compromise their case like that. This is the man that has brought down not 1 but *2* Crime Families.
    The only reason Mueller did this is because he knows he has nothing legally on Trump so he played his hand knowing he now cannot tie Trump to the investigation in the future and satisfies the democratic pressure, but the main objective for the timing is the IG report must be coming soon.

I think the silly bugger meant the 4th Amendment. >_> lol
    Nah. All the Twitter warriors with super patriotic names are currently squawking about the 6th Amendment.

Jeezy is nothing if not obvious and predictable.

The only reason Mueller did this is because he knows he has nothing legally on Trump so he played his hand knowing he now cannot tie Trump to the investigation in the future and satisfies the democratic pressure, but the main objective for the timing is the IG report must be coming soon.
    I'm guessing you're also one of the ones that think the investigation should be shut down because it's turned up NOTHINGBURGER so far, right? Even tho it's gotten Guilty Pleas, Plea Deals and Indictments out the ass.

Incorrect, yet again.

Reset. Try again.

Nah. All the Twitter warriors with super patriotic names are currently squawking about the 6th Amendment.

Jeezy is nothing if not obvious and predictable.
    Just glanced over the 6th again.. It literally has NOTHING to do with what happened today/yesterday. The fuck? x_X There has been no Trial that I know of so far.. So why would Cohen need to gather witnesses? Or anything else specified therein?

Since you're referring to a specific Amendment, could you show how the 6th Amendment is relevant?

Or are you just a * and making shit up / following the sheep on other sites?

It doesn't take a Harvard Scholar to understand basic things. It just feels that way to you because this subject, as you have demonstrated, is beyond your comprehension.

You should avoid getting your legal advice from random Twitter warriors. They aren't helping you. I mean, I personally hope you continue to though. It's hilarious to watch and barely takes any effort to counter. Convenient source of very mild entertainment...
    "This has been discussed previously in the thread. It is being discussed ad nauseum by people who are able to apply critical thought to different subjects." You literally just said you get your advice from MMO Champion discussions. You are wrong on this one man, attorney client privilege has been compromised blatantly which means this case is not going toward Trump.

Just glanced over the 6th again.. It literally has NOTHING to do with what happened today/yesterday. The fuck? x_X There has been no Trial that I know of so far.. So why would Cohen need to gather witnesses? Or anything else specified therein?
    Well, for one, they're idiots. We're talking about people who have no idea how to comprehend basic legal theory, let alone a critical thought process. Their argument seems to be tied to the concept of the 6th guaranteeing the right to counsel and attorney client privilege.

It's exceedingly stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

"This has been discussed previously in the thread. It is being discussed ad nauseum by people who are able to apply critical thought to different subjects." You literally just said you get your advice from MMO Champion discussions. You are wrong on this one man, attorney client privilege has been compromised blatantly which means this case is not going toward Trump.
    Incorrect, again and again.

It means people across all mediums have been discussing this. There are exceptions to attorney client privilege. These have been discussed.

This is a basic comprehension thing and it seems you just aren't up to it.

People have already debunked this: Everything gotten from Cohen is going to be gone through by a third-party and if it involves Trump it will be set aside. Everything that doesn't involve Trump goes to Mueller.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...privilege.html

Trump could easily have asked his lawyer for advice or to do something that would invalidate that privilege, and given he had enough evidence to get a warrant its likely.

Well, for one, they're idiots. We're talking about people who have no idea how to comprehend basic legal theory, let alone a critical thought process. Their argument seems to be tied to the concept of the 6th guaranteeing the right to counsel and attorney client privilege.

It's exceedingly stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Incorrect, again and again.

It means people across all mediums have been discussing this. There are exceptions to attorney client privilege. These have been discussed.

This is a basic comprehension thing and it seems you just aren't up to it.
    That's your argument? People have discussed so it's wrong. If you can't figure out how the 6th amendment ties in, you need to research some previous cases but I don't think you would be able to understand fully. The study of law is usually reserved for those in the higher IQ brackets. But I guess since Tittypopper87@twitter said it's true, you got me there.

That's your argument? People have discussed so it's wrong. If you can't figure out how the 6th amendment ties in, you need to research some previous cases but I don't think you would be able to understand fully. The study of law is usually reserved for those in the higher IQ brackets. But I guess since Tittypopper87@twitter said it's true, you got me there.
    There's no argument required to counter you. The purpose in telling you that people are discussing it is to help you understand that the matter is settled. The nonsense you bring to the table isn't worth consideration, let alone the formulation of a new counter argument.

You are parroting a legal theory brought forth by people on Twitter who demonstrate little-to-no understanding of law, let alone an application of an amendment to the Constitution. You seem to be familiar with at least one of them. Perhaps you can get your Bitcoin returned from them.

If you wish to join this bracket you're going to have to up your game. Considerably.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2018-04-10 at 03:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Issues with today's Mueller probe activity and the 6th amendment are directly proportional to the outcry and level of discussion by the law community in the USA.