7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Sad thing is, this is absolutely the most likely time for Trump to pull the trigger. Report that he wants to take an ax to the whole line (Sessions, Rosenstein, and subsequently Mueller) and an attack on his immediate circle is the most likely reason for him to do it. People thought Mueller would get to Kushner first but the Stormy Daniels issue threw Cohen and all of his skeletons into the immediate spotlight.
    Mueller knows all of this, and STILL chose to act when he did. It would be stupid to think he doesn't have a backup plan just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Then you really are fucking delusional. No wonder your alt account is named deluded.

- - - Updated - - -

What warrant did he sign on things that were known to not be true? Because, so far, everything has been true that McCabe did.
    Really? The fake dossier fisa warrent based on a false yahoo report?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanders was asked point-blank if Cohen still represented Trump.

She didn't know.

Nor did she know if they's spoken since the raid.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing is, Trump's team had a meeting with Mueller's team with a previously-scheduled meeting that morning.

I bet that was awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Your desperation is hilarious.

What the fuck are you talking about? The dossier has LARGELY been confirmed. About the ONLY THING that hasn't been confirmed is the piss tape. And after what has come out from Stormy Daniels and all the other people that he has sexually harassed, I wouldn't put it past him that he paid hookers in Moscow to piss on a bed just because Obama slept in it.

Also, the FISA warrant wasn't only issued because of the Dossier, and I have no fucking clue what you are talking about with the Yahoo report.

Jeezy always keeps in real, I will admit if I am wrong. A royal flush has to happen eventually.

You being deeply and profoundly wrong is more like getting at least a pair in a game where every card is wild.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    You being deeply and profoundly wrong is more like getting at least a pair in a game where every card is wild.
    I think he is trying to break Trump's record for lies in a single year.

Senators move to protect Mueller as Trump criticizes probe

Republican Sens. Thom Tillis of North Carolina and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Democratic Sens. Chris Coons of Delaware and Cory Booker of New Jersey plan to introduce legislation Wednesday that would give any special counsel a 10-day window in which he or she could seek expedited judicial review of a firing, according to two people familiar with the legislation. They were not authorized to discuss the bill ahead of its release and requested anonymity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't quite understand how Trump is like magical teflon here.

If a Politician where I'm from did even one of fifty things Trump has done he'd be dead in the water, resigned in disgrace, etc.

Still, one thing to look on as a positive is that this is all going to make a kick arse Netflix series in a few years time. Can't make this shit up.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post

If a Politician where I'm from did even one of fifty things Trump has done he'd be dead in the water, resigned in disgrace, etc.

Still, one thing to look on as a positive is that this is all going to make a kick arse Netflix series in a few years time. Can't make this shit up.
    Part of Trump's "appeal" was that he's "not a politician", so he has even less shame and sense of decency than the average. And given the mean quality of our politicians, that puts him pretty low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

I have answered everything asked. Are you cool with Obama drawing a Red line in Syria and then leaving the mess for Trump to cleanup while starting WW3?

Yes or No.
    Since Congress shirked their responsibility on the matter it seems less like an Obama thing and more like a failing of Congressional leadership thing.

Woops.

Its simple really. Those who currently control the means by which to hold him accountable aren't interested. It's politically inconvenient for them to do so, and thereby entirely justified in their minds.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that this guy is even near any of this still is one of the biggest failings of governmental leadership. His self interest is prevalent in every words that he spews.

Because Trump doesn't have any dignity or shame.

Fucking Nunes just needs to go the fuck away.

- - - Updated - - -

Because he's a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Fucking Nunes just needs to go the fuck away.
    I've said it before, and interestingly, Ingraham mentions it here in this clip, detractors see a man just out doing Trump's bidding for you-name-the-reason, while others see a man who is getting stonewalled by the DOJ every time he asks for a document, and every time he finally gets the information he's after, it substantiates to some degree what he's been suspecting. What a lot of people have been suspecting, such as Andrew McCarthy. McCarthy had been writing about the likelihood of FISA abuse for months before the Nunes memo came out, and once it came out, Schiff to the rescue, everyone to their battle stations, but I think it's pretty clear.

When you compare and contrast the treatment between Trump and other high-profile figures who seemingly got the kid-glove treatment, and factor in the constant stonewalling by the DOJ, you can see why these "deep state" conspiracy theories continue to persist. In any event, I don't think Devin Nunes needs to go anywhere. As he himself said, if there's evidence of collusion, he'll be the first one out there. But instead he's finding problems in the other direction, and thus, he should "go the f**k away".

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I've said it before, and interestingly, Ingraham mentions it here in this clip, detractors see a man just out doing Trump's bidding for you-name-the-reason, while others see a man who is getting stonewalled by the DOJ every time he asks for a document, and every time he finally gets the information he's after, it substantiates to some degree what he's been suspecting. What a lot of people have been suspecting, such as Andrew McCarthy. McCarthy had been writing about the likelihood of FISA abuse for months before the Nunes memo came out, and once it came out, Schiff to the rescue, everyone to their battle stations, but I think it's pretty clear.

When you compare and contrast the treatment between Trump and other high-profile figures who seemingly got the kid-glove treatment, and factor in the constant stonewalling by the DOJ, you can see why these "deep state" conspiracy theories continue to persist. In any event, I don't think Devin Nunes needs to go anywhere. As he himself said, if there's evidence of collusion, he'll be the first one out there. But instead he's finding problems in the other direction, and thus, he should "go the f**k away".
    I don't know why he's doing Trump's bidding, but he clearly has no intention of conducting anything remotely approaching a fair investigation on the subject. All he seems interested in doing is feeding conspiracies and lying to obfuscate the eventual outcome of the Mueller investigation.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2018-04-11 at 06:48 AM.

As he himself said, if there's evidence of collusion, he'll be the first one out there. But instead he's finding problems in the other direction, and thus, he should "go the f**k away".
    Yeah that's bullshit. Both you and him have been given sufficient evidence that at the very best there's serious wrong doing if not by Trump by a suspiciously large number of people he chooses to surround himself with and place in trusted positions and do the most half assed lame defenses.

Remember that memo that was pure crap distorted to the point it should almost be a criminal offense for how profoundly he lied and distorted the facts and that you gobbled up and tried to defend? I highly doubt Nunes, or you for that matter, will ever change your mind even with absolute incontrovertible proof.

And neither you nor Nunes have been able to find problems in the other direction. He's lied and distorted things to try and suggest things might be headed in the other direction but he's found literally fuck to the all. Nunes is the literal definition of a partisan investigator people like you keep trying to paint Mueller as yet you're so eager to suck him off because as much as you try and act like a woke independent you're quite partisan.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2018-04-11 at 06:49 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Deleted

I wish I could actually find out whether you're

a) playing Devil's Advocate
    b) being willfully ignorant just to rile people up

or

I actually scrapped c because I honestly can't believe you believe what you're typing.

This is a thing of beauty.