Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Source? Cite? Any information for us or just more willfully ignorant hyperbole? Or did all those Trump people not plead guilty and go to jail already?
    https://thehill.com/policy/national-...rt-may-be-anti
    Mueller report may be ‘anti-climactic,' says ex-intelligence director

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    https://thehill.com/policy/national-...rt-may-be-anti
    Mueller report may be ‘anti-climactic,' says ex-intelligence director
    That's neat that someone has an opinion. Does he have any direct knowledge of the investigation and when it's wrapping up? Definitely a source, thanks for it, but really what he's saying is about as relevant as what Sulla said above. No new information about the investigation or what it will reveal or when it will wrap up.

Mueller keeps a pretty tight rein on his team.

Even if this investigation does prove to be anti-climatic, the SDNY is the one that will really get Trump and his criminal enterprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Barr tell Mueller to end it?

Will Barr release a fair summary or will he protect the president?

Will the report (redacted for any confidential concerns) see the light of day?

Questions im sure the democrats will try to get to the bottom to, while GOP plug their ears and say he did nothing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Yeah you need a few more years to spin your wheels and prosecute a few more inconsequential folks for tax and process crimes. Really makes you think.
    Money laundering and Bank Fraud are tax and "process" crimes? Wow, you sure know a LOT about the justice system.

CNN is breaking the story that it’s over and the report is coming as soon as next week. Could be delayed for Trump’s upcoming diplomatic trip, but it’s gonna be soon.
    Interesting. Barr is an excellent source.

And what team? Vast majority of the team has already returned to the Justice Department.
    Are you not aware of the Mueller investigation and his team? How many have returned again? How many were on the team to begin with? Please cite instead of hyperbole.

- - - Updated - - -

The Justice Department has guidelines against publicly releasing derogatory info on unprosecuted individuals. Best you can hope for is probably a leak.
    Good thing Congress doesn't, since Trump has completely politicized our justice system. The truth will come out - and that's all the american people want.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of your questions are answered in the article that you linked.

Don’t be sad or angry Cubby. I don’t personally know what it’s like to have nothing to show for a 2-year hobby, but I’m sure you’ll find something else to pass the time as Trump continues being your duly-elected President.
    So how's that Roy Moore seat going?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good.

Mueller passes his evidence onto Congress and SDNY. Congress subpoenas Mueller. People go to jail.

People think the prosecutions were the only things that Mueller was working on? Lol. He barely handled those as those were handed off so he could dig up more evidence. We're only at halftime.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-02-20 at 07:13 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the posts you’re referring to were all in a single day? If you’re gonna come in hot with the one-liner, might want to have it make contextual sense.
    You were shilling for much longer than a single day. Don't even try to pretend.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you’re gonna push the goal posts, better look for a more solid footing before you reseat them. Better yet, might need a new thread to waste 2 or more years of your life in.
    Whats are the goalposts?

Best you can hope for is probably a leak.
    Congress subpoenas are way better and I'm not hoping for, but expecting an avalanche of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this thread was all about the Mueller investigation and all associated grand prognostications. Should be pretty clear.
    Okay, then what about my post 'moved the goalposts".

What crimes did Obama and Hillary commit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Listen, I know you need a distraction for the giant L y’all are about to have to swallow, but you’re being pathetic.
    And you're trying to avoid having to answer my question.
    How's Roy Moore's seat? You were making the same grand predictions about us being angry at the results, and how it was going to, and I quote, "boil us to the core".

I thought you would have learned to stop making grand predictions about how things will turn out. Looks like no.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    All of your questions are answered in the article that you linked.
    No, they aren't. If you're going to post a claim, please (for once) provide evidence of it. If you happen to know how many people are on Mueller's team right now, tell us (with source) and likewise with those that have left. I'm just asking you to back your claim, something you have consistently been either unable or unwilling to do. Not our fault you're lying.

Don’t be sad or angry Cubby. I don’t personally know what it’s like to have nothing to show for a 2-year hobby, but I’m sure you’ll find something else to pass the time as Trump continues being your duly-elected President.
    I'm touched you care, thank you. Does "nothing" include money laundering and bank fraud? Multiple convictions and increased number of on-going investigations? Your nothing burgers are looking more like triple cheeseburgers with everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    triple cheeseburgers with everything.
    *Hamberder

The goalposts as far as this thread is concerned was the Mueller investigation. Now that none of the big theories that would lead to Trump being removed or imprisoned have panned out, we’re gonna start talking about SDNY, etc.

But you love pedophiles and will defend them if they're on your side. So who gives a shit what you say. You have no integrity.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The goalposts as far as this thread is concerned was the Mueller investigation. Now that none of the big theories that would lead to Trump being removed or imprisoned have panned out, we’re gonna start talking about SDNY, etc.
    So you haven't been paying attention, at all, to the last 1.5 years then? Gotcha. Those of us that have, see at least two pieces to direct collusion of Russia/Trump, and that doesn't include Rudy admitting it happened.

We know Barr is there to protect Trump, so it's just a matter of whether or not he pulls it off. If he does it will only be temporary. He can't be so stupid to think he'll get away from this clean.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    If these "multiple convictions" actually accomplish anything for you or your side, wake me up. I need to get a good nap in before it's time to re-elect Trump.
    "Your side" - lol. Do you see how your narrative shifts from "there was nothing" to "convicted criminals and admitted crimes don't really matter" in about two pages on a games forum? It's why we all love your posts - they are hysterical, and we certainly need the laughs. The clean up from this latest GOP era will take decades.

The good news is that the GOP gave up all moral ground, so the Dems can pretty much do whatever they want.

Nothing you've said here is even remotely true or relevant to the discussion at hand. It makes you look like pretty bad.
    But you think pedophilia is ok if they're Conservative, so what you think is pretty irrelevant to me.