Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    Is there any detail on the closed door Supreme Court session this morning?
    Probably just discussing cases before the court.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Honestly Costin, you're the dude despite getting nuked from orbit over Trump's relationship with Putin undermining your own nationa,l security on more instances than I can count, you're the fraud who never misses a beat to not look like the guy-who-got-conned the biggest. You were foolish for supporting Trump before. Your justifications were bullshit to even a half-informed person. You're even worse now, because of everything else Russia has done since, and specifically what has NOT happened.

The problem isn't with those sources "biases". The problem is you fundamentally have no idea what you're talking about and just don't like what they say because they repeatedly do that.

You have nothing to contribute and are ignored until further notice.
    My country's national security? What do you even know about my country's national security vis-a-vis Russia? This isn't Ukraine we're talking about, not that the experts did that country any favors, what with dismissing Russia's capabilities for years until reality caught up to them in 2014 and 2015.

But by all means listen and absorb every word of the same people who've gotten it wrong for the last twenty years because they say what you want to hear regarding Trump, I'm sure it will all work out brilliantly.

Romania's national security is undermined by the fact some in Western Europe don't want us in Schengen for political reasons, that despite what some might say have fuck all to do with our corruption situation and much to do with other affairs. That Russia maintains long range cruise missiles and fighter jets in Crimea, including nukes, that Turkey ( the country that controls access to the Black Sea ) is ruled by a tyrant who has grown fond of throwing political grenades for everyone.

Compared to that what Trump has said and done is a non-issue. Contrary to what some might think it doesn't matter to us here how well liked he is by those in Berlin or Paris.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    Is there any detail on the closed door Supreme Court session this morning?
    IIRC, it's related to the "foreign-government-owned mystery corporation" subpoena. We're not likely to find out more than that for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not really. No more indictments from Muellers team for this specific investigation. That doesn't cover investigations elsewhere (Virginia, SDNY etc.) nor does it cover any House/Senate referrals from their investigations that may lead to indictments.
    Ah, right; that I can believe. Just seeing so many deplorables on Twitter already celebrating "no collusion!" that I'm a bit knee-jerky right now, wanting to say that far more heads will roll before this is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dome Fossil View Post
    Ah, right; that I can believe. Just seeing so many deplorables on Twitter already celebrating "no collusion!" that I'm a bit knee-jerky right now, wanting to say that far more heads will roll before this is done.
    Be prepared for weeks (months) of gaslighting from conservatives/Trump supporters. They've been doing it for years already (how many times was the report "imminent" again?) and now that shit has actually hit the fan they're probably kicking panic-mode into overdrive. Now matter how "knee-jerky" you are right now, know that there are a whole lot of Trump defenders that are infinitely more "knee-jerky" than you right now : P

Quote Originally Posted by Dome Fossil View Post
    Adam Schiff says more Trump-Russia indictments are likely now that Robert Mueller's report is out. So did Richard Blumenthal. The waters of information seems to have been muddied here.
    Not indictments from Mueller though.

Wouldn't it be amazing if the summary conclusion was that Trump obstructed justice and it come out this weekend.

He may not he able to be indicted, but there's plenty of other things we know happened. The report should fill in the gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Wouldn't it be amazing if the summary conclusion was that Trump obstructed justice and it come out this weekend.

He may not he able to be indicted, but there's plenty of other things we know happened. The report should fill in the gaps.
    That's actually important to reiterate.

"Collusion" is the secondary, but larger question. The more specific question as it pertains to Trump, is if he obstructed justice, starting (but not limited to) with the firing of Comey. That is how the Special Counsel's investigation got its start.

My position from the start of this is that the question of "Collusion" will be inadequately answered, and largely left to historians and researchers in years ahead, but that the question of Obstruction will be definitive (and I think he'll say yes, Trump obstructed justice).

The thing that's bothered me too much for some time though is that Comey and more recently, Andrew McCabe, have spoken out publicly and against Trump far too often as I'd find comfortable for witnesses in a legal case. Like what are they doing publishing books? Unless they held things back that is.

No collusion. Don’t even wait for the report.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Damn, that is terrible english.

Would you care for a second try?
    Hey, what a surprise. A Trump supporter has problems with reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It really doesn't matter what the report says anymore camps are solidly formed on either side, it will come down to who can shape the narrative better for the middle of the country. We know Trump supporters will stand by him no matter what happens.

Mueller's been farming out the indictments to standing DoJ divisions and Attorneys. It's been one of the ways he protected the investigation.

One of the earliest mischaracterizations that was made with the Special Counsel's Office was that it was, in effect, like Ken Starr's office, a mini-DoJ-for-Trump. In actually, the entire time Mueller operated it as an investigative group, that, with a couple of exceptions, when it got something, distributed it to parts of the DoJ that regularly handle that sort of thing.

Basically Mueller saw his job as investigative, not prosecutorial, by in large.

Which means those Sealed Indictments will still be acted on, by the DoJ itself.
    Which means that Barr can deny the indictments, can't he?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Welp, so much for that.
    So much for what? It isn't over.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The Mueller investigation revealed substantial collusion. The Trump Campaign was up to it's eyeballs in Russian collaboration.

The question is, did it go to the top?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I’d just like to remind everyone that the last report a SC did on a President was released to the public thanks to a vote by the HoR. Remind me who controls the House again.
    And we can all give a big thank you to Devin Nunes the idiot who set precedence with his numerous requests of classified information on the Clinton investigation then leaking it to no punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Which means that Barr can deny the indictments, can't he?
    He's the attorney general.

BTW, Mueller's office and Starr's are not even the same. I know they sound alike, "special counsel" and "independent counsel", but they derive their power, and the extent of that power, in quite different ways.

So much for what? It isn't over.
    winking finger guns dot gif.
    Last edited by Stormdash; 2019-03-22 at 11:40 PM.

I'm just laughing at all the shills and the leftists that are deluded in this belief system.
    The Mueller report was just submitted, making each and every one of them even bigger fools for believing in the nonsense because they are blinded with their hate. I mean this was so obvious, how tin foil hat tiered do you have to be to believe that Trump conspired with Russia to win an election from Hillary Clinton? But then people also believe all sorts of pesudo-science because it concurs with their cognitive bias. Not one American indicted for anything to do with Russia collusion yet they will still carry on acting like pork chops with tin foil hats.

You bet I am reading and laughing at the comments. I'll be laughing at them trying to accept the Mueller report with gold medal winning mental gymnastics. I'll be laughing at them still continuing on acting the same. I'll be laughing at all their salt just as I've been laughing at it for 3 years now.

I think Trump will win 2020 easier than last time. Democrats are an absolute shit show and the only possible way is with their usual corruption. But I don't think all the busses and vote swapping in the world, not even Broward county's corruption can save them after this.

For people who hate Trump, its ok to hate him because you don't agree with some of his policies even though democrat politicians used to say the same as Trump did just 10 years ago. But to delude yourselves into believing of some gigantic Russia conspiracy with Trump is just plain silly and its hard to take people like that seriously. But I also blame the media because for them it was great ratings to keep crapping on and of course the usual mobs in your government have no problem with leading people on with such nonsense.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    I'm just laughing at all the shills and the leftists that are deluded in this belief system.
    The Mueller report was just submitted, making each and every one of them even bigger fools for believing in the nonsense because they are blinded with their hate. I mean this was so obvious, how tin foil hat tiered do you have to be to believe that Trump conspired with Russia to win an election from Hillary Clinton? But then people also believe all sorts of pesudo-science because it concurs with their cognitive bias. Not one American indicted for anything to do with Russia collusion yet they will still carry on acting like pork chops with tin foil hats.

You bet I am reading and laughing at the comments. I'll be laughing at them trying to accept the Mueller report with gold medal winning mental gymnastics. I'll be laughing at them still continuing on acting the same. I'll be laughing at all their salt just as I've been laughing at it for 3 years now.

I think Trump will win 2020 easier than last time. Democrats are an absolute shit show and the only possible way is with their usual corruption. But I don't think all the busses and vote swapping in the world, not even Broward county's corruption can save them after this.

For people who hate Trump, its ok to hate him because you don't agree with some of his policies even though democrat politicians used to say the same as Trump did just 10 years ago. But to delude yourselves into believing of some gigantic Russia conspiracy with Trump is just plain silly and its hard to take people like that seriously. But I also blame the media because for them it was great ratings to keep crapping on and of course the usual mobs in your government have no problem with leading people on with such nonsense.
    What are you talking about?

Trump-Russia collusion has already been confirmed. The question is how far up it goes.

Here are 60 acts of Trump-Russia collusion.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c.../?context=1000

(thanks Slant)

The Mueller investigation revealed substantial collusion. The Trump Campaign was up to it's eyeballs in Russian collaboration.

The question is, did it go to the top?
    No it did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    No it did not.
    Yes, it did. Extensively.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mueller is not recommending any further indictments and another conspiracy theory bites the dust. Time for a shitload of people to eat crow.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)