Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    No it did not.
    You do not know that. There is substantial circumstantial evidence to suggest it did.

And moreover, if it did or didn't is kind of besides the point, because the more pertinent question to Trump is Obstruction of Justice. Lest we forget how this began.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Yes, it did. Extensively.
    Except it did not.

No it did not.
    We literally have don jr admitting he took a meeting with someone he thought was a representative of Russias government to get dirt on hillary.

No it did not.
    Actually it did Gulliani already moved the goalpost the line is there was no collusion between Trump and Russia not there was no collusion between the campaign and Russia.

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/s...25959653871616

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You do not know that. There is substantial circumstantial evidence to suggest it did.

And moreover, if it did or didn't is kind of besides the point, because the more pertinent question to Trump is Obstruction of Justice. Lest we forget how this began.
    I read all 60 acts.

It did not.

You're pushing a conspiracy theory we had three years to prove. It failed.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Mueller is not recommending any further indictments and another conspiracy theory bites the dust. Time for a shitload of people to eat crow.
    Someone isn't paying attention to how the SCO office works.

Mueller is not recommending any further indictments and another conspiracy theory bites the dust. Time for a shitload of people to eat crow.
    Except not.

There are multiple sealed indictments that have yet to be unsealed.

This is only for Muellers investigation and doesn't include other investigations in Virginia/SDNY etc.

I read all 60 acts.

It did not.

You're pushing a conspiracy theory we had three years to prove. It failed.
    You did not, and we are not. You're covering for your man, Kellyanne.

Except it did not.
    Except it did, Jr. admitted to it and then we got Trumps Moscow Hotel and countless others.

So, yes, extensively.

You did not, and we are not. You're covering for your man, Kellyanne.
    I've come out multiple times against Trump. I'm pissed at idiots like you who pushed a conspiracy theory for three years and have guaranteed his 2nd term.

And yes I did, I'm on reddit too smarty pants.

Keep up your crazy, you did a good job leading the idiots off the cliff in 2020

Except it did not.
    Keep your head shoved in the fucking sand.

I've come out multiple times against Trump. I'm pissed at idiots like you who pushed a conspiracy theory for three years and have guaranteed his 2nd term.

And yes I did, I'm on reddit too smarty pants.

Keep up your crazy, you did a good job leading the idiots off the cliff in 2020
    Uh huh.

Uh huh.
    Skroe you have been holding out on us seems you have a time machine that send you to 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Skroe you have been holding out on us seems you have a time machine that send you to 2020.
    I've been building one during my continued Thwartings.

Uh huh.
    Check my post history. We've even communicated before.

Try and call me a Trumpster, fine. It's not true and neither is your BS conspiracy theory. Enjoy wrapping yourself up in three years of absolute shame when Trump gets re-elected.

A senior Justice Department official has told CBS News that Mueller is not recommending any further indictments. The Justice Department also confirmed that the "principal conclusions" of the report will be made public.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/mu...updates-today/

So if hes filing the report before hes even tried stone let alone got him to flip, does that mean he didn't actually need any information stone might have had?

The conspiracy theory was investigating Hillary for years, 8 investigations, with NO INDICTMENTS. The fact that just about every adviser to Trump was indicted or plead guilty, means it isn't a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories don't have evidence. And the only one eating crow, will still be you Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Hey, what a surprise. A Trump supporter has problems with reading comprehension.
    An english teacher would have difficulty in reading that grammatical mess of gibberish.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    An english teacher would have difficulty in reading that grammatical mess of gibberish.
    Just because you can't read, doesn't mean we can't. Come back and try again.