Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Check my post history. We've even communicated before.

Try and call me a Trumpster, fine. It's not true and neither is your BS conspiracy theory. Enjoy wrapping yourself up in three years of absolute shame when Trump gets re-elected.
    You see, the problem with you people, is you think there is finality to anything.

I'm writing this from where I usually do on a Friday night, which is my cubby at the anti-Trump PAC I part time at after my real job a few nights a week and on weekends. The folks running the place are busy war gaming the news or something, and the rest of us volunteers are just waiting for what's next from up above.

I've explained this continuously over the last two years. If Mueller drags Trump out in chains, it doesn't end. If Mueller lets him off, it doesn't end. If Mueller goes after just the kids, it doesn't end. The war on Trump and his cult of lunatics has dramatically shifted shape and we've shifted approach repeatedly over the past two years, and that will be true in the next two. And the two after that.

This never ends. There is no permanent victories, or a permanent defeat. Even if we wake up tomorrow and get everything I wanted with a Trump indictment, all that would mean is that the battlefield shifted. We'd still have to fight.

So spare us your innane freak out over Trump 2020 and grow a pair. Even if Trump is out of office tomorrow, it doesn't mean what amounts to "Trump 2020 minus Trump" is gone. It just means the battlefield shifted. The war is still there.

You're either fighting in the damn war, or you're not. Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    A senior Justice Department official has told CBS News that Mueller is not recommending any further indictments. The Justice Department also confirmed that the "principal conclusions" of the report will be made public.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/mu...updates-today/
    That's to be expected several indictments are already issued under seal including the one for Assange that was leaked by accident.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that we know from the Mueller Report being submitted is that the Mueller Report was submitted.

Collusion was proven.
    Indictments are still sealed and awaiting release.
    A percentage of Trump's staff has been indicted, convicted, and jailed.

We'll see what Justice does with the sealed indictments and recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You see, the problem with you people, is you think there is finality to anything.

I'm writing this from where I usually do on a Friday night, which is my cubby at the anti-Trump PAC I part time at after my real job a few nights a week and on weekends. The folks running the place are busy war gaming the news or something, and the rest of us volunteers are just waiting for what's next from up above.

I've explained this continuously over the last two years. If Mueller drags Trump out in chains, it doesn't end. If Mueller lets him off, it doesn't end. If Mueller goes after just the kids, it doesn't end. The war on Trump and his cult of lunatics has dramatically shifted shape and we've shifted approach repeatedly over the past two years, and that will be true in the next two. And the two after that.

This never ends. There is no permanent victories, or a permanent defeat. Even if we wake up tomorrow and get everything I wanted with a Trump indictment, all that would mean is that the battlefield shifted. We'd still have to fight.

So spare us your innane freak out over Trump 2020 and grow a pair. Even if Trump is out of office tomorrow, it doesn't mean what amounts to "Trump 2020 minus Trump" is gone. It just means the battlefield shifted. The war is still there.

Yep, just because the SCO is done, doesn't mean the other 16 investigations are over.

I've explained this continuously over the last two years. If Mueller drags Trump out in chains, it doesn't end. If Mueller lets him off, it doesn't end. If Mueller goes after just the kids, it doesn't. The war on Trump and his cult of lunatics has dramatically shifted shape and we've shifted approach repeatedly over the past two years, and that will be true in the next two. And the two after that.

This never ends. There is no permanent victories, or a permanent defeated. Even if we wake up tomorrow and get everything I wanted with a Trump indictment, all that would mean is that the battlefield shifted.

So spare us your innane freak out over Trump 2020 and grow a pair. Even if Trump is out of office tomorrow, it doesn't mean what amounts to "Trump 2020 minus Trump" is gone. It just means the battlefield shifted.

Define "You People"

I couldn't care less what you do on Fridays. Other than you surrounding yourself with a bunch of anti-Trumpsters and believing it makes you an expert on anything.

Fine. Meuller report didn't prove what you want it to prove. It failed in doing what it should have done. And any attempts to reference back to it will be immediately slapped across the face of anyone doing it. Why? Because you made Trump the 'victim of malicious prosecution of partisan reasons'. I'm definitely not the learned intellectual you are, and I already know how this goes.

So we fight till you are satisfied? Piss off. Trump is a fucking child. Debate his policies and cut out your resistance jargon. Trump wants a wall and the response is "Walls are Immoral" - People are fucking tired of these stupid games. But you try again for another year and see how that works.

No, it means you lost the battle. And now you're preparing the decimated forces for one more hoorah. Go for it.

I'm not fighting your stupid fight based on your stupid conspiracy theory.

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only thing that we know from the Mueller Report being submitted is that the Mueller Report was submitted.

Collusion was proven.
    Indictments are still sealed and awaiting release.
    A percentage of Trump's staff has been indicted, convicted, and jailed.

We'll see what Justice does with the sealed indictments and recommendations.
    I mean, we all know the Trumphadis were going to suicide bomb all of us "no collusion" nonsense within five minutes of it landing. Even though, as reported on CNN about an hour ago, Barr is still reading the, likely lengthy, report, which implies nobody else has yet.

Define "You People"

I couldn't care less what you do on Fridays. Other than you surrounding yourself with a bunch of anti-Trumpsters and believing it makes you an expert on anything.

Fine. Meuller report didn't prove what you want it to prove. It failed in doing what it should have done. And any attempts to reference back to it will be immediately slapped across the face of anyone doing it. Why? Because you made Trump the 'victim of malicious prosecution of partisan reasons'. I'm definitely not the learned intellectual you are, and I already know how this goes.

So we fight till you are satisfied? Piss off. Trump is a fucking child. Debate his policies and cut out your resistance jargon. Trump wants a wall and the response is "Walls are Immoral" - People are fucking tired of these stupid games. But you try again for another year and see how that works.

No, it means you lost the battle. And now you're preparing the decimated forces for one more hoorah. Go for it.

Done.
    We're against the wall because it's expensive and the us border is 2000 miles long. Cartels build tunnels and catapults to get around walls. Trying to make it an emotion based arguments is something I've only really seen from trump.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Fine. Meuller report didn't prove what you want it to prove.
    So you read it already? tell us more.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So you read it already? tell us more.
    Ok smart person. It failed to indict ANYONE on conspiracy to collude with Russia in order to steal the election.

NEXT.

Ok smart person. It failed to indict ANYONE on conspiracy to collude with Russia in order to steal the election.

NEXT.
    How did you manage to read all the indictments under seal?

Define "You People"

Done.

Yes because just like Clinton however many years of investigations that ended up doing nothing but exonerating her and proving she did nothing illegal, won her the election... oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the love of god the fucking report hasn’t even been released. It hasn’t been a condemnation or vindication of anything. Trump still going down on the merits, he is swimming in a swamp he brought much worse than any he and Trumpsters complained about draining.

My predictions is this will fire up democrats even more seeing Trump and now the GOP blatant obstruction of justice even at the expense of the country. I’m personally as solid as I was before Trump ran for Office.

I said it before I’ll say it again it’s people not just Trump and he is a symptom of the same element that has always been. Remember Nixon won his election too and in the end he resigned. He never faced justice and all the sane political hacks on both sides were more concerned about going back and playing pretend in the name of healing vs punishing the same kinds of people that surround Trump.

So it’s really just as simple as that. Either you give a shit or you don’t

If you give a shit fuck the well let’s all just hold hands and get along regardless to what the report concludes or even an election.

Imo anyone not going after Trump is the enemy anyone playing stupid they don’t know he’s been proven to be a moronic, lying, racist, sexist and homophobic piece of shit.

Nothing is going to change after the report just like some people still think Nixon wasn’t a crook.

- - - Updated - - -

The same way anyone would actually believe this bullshit about this person not being being a Trumpster.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I give it till 3pm Monday before the full report leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    MMOOOOOOMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!
    Sorry, but your post smacks of fear. Also probably a vain attempt at encouraging political division. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I said it before I’ll say it again it’s people not just Trump and he is a symptom of the same element that has always been.
    Oh, many MANY of us have been saying this. Hell, that was the words to my father in 2016 durring the primaries. I said "My problem isn't with Trump, racists and assholes have run for office many times before. The thing that's different is the people are ENDORSING his racism and assholishness. My problem is with the PEOPLE, not him!"

7+ Year Old Account
    All the Mueller investigation team members are leaving back to their original jobs, this is said to be a clear sign there are no sealed indictments because they would still stick around if that was the case.

I mean, we all know the Trumphadis were going to suicide bomb all of us "no collusion" nonsense within five minutes of it landing. Even though, as reported on CNN about an hour ago, Barr is still reading the, likely lengthy, report, which implies nobody else has yet.
    I'm kinda picturing Barr doing the Hitler scene from Downfall meme ATM... starting with his hands shaking to take off his glasses after he closes the report. :P

... You'd think I'd say it was Dump being Hitler instead, but even that portrayal was far more adult than Dump could ever be. :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Democrats today - "Mueller has whitewashed the report and can't be trusted, we must see the underlying documents he found" aka we want to draw our own false conclusions so we can keep our bullshit anti-trump 2020 campaign going longer.

Dems should be thrilled Trump isn't a Russian bot, but then again they never cared about that in the first place, they are just mad they lost and cant handle not getting what they want.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    All the Mueller investigation team members are leaving back to their original jobs, this is said to be a clear sign there are no sealed indictments because they would still stick around if that was the case.
    Because investigators are also prosecutors?

Democrats today - "Mueller has whitewashed the report and can't be trusted, we must see the underlying documents he found" aka we want to draw our own false conclusions so we can keep our bullshit anti-trump 2020 campaign going longer.
    Who is saying this, exactly?

Dems should be thrilled Trump isn't a Russian bot, but then again they never cared about that in the first place, they are just mad they lost and cant handle not getting what they want.
    Wh... which alternate reality do you come from?