Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    So I'm curious about this. If there are no new indictments, no new anything, will this topic be closed down as a conspiracy theory? Don't mix this up as me supporting Trump, I am pretty sure he'll go to jail after 2020 - for his multiple frauds related to his businesses.

Will we have topics of Russia/Trump collusion closed as conspiracies and people clinging to it infracted?

Just curious.
    Not sure if you're being serious or just disingenuous in the attempt to bait out heated responses, but WHY would the Mueller Investigation be considered in any sense a "conspiracy theory"? Do conspiracy theories normally result in dozens of indictments, guilty pleas, seized assets and convictions? There's also not been any part of the final report given to the public, so what the fuck do you, I or anyone else on these forums know about what else is in store?

For me, there is little doubt that Trump traded or attempted to trade favors with Russia in exchange for help with winning the election...or at least tinkering with public opinion enough to sway it in his favor so that when he lost he'd be able to promote his snake oil to greater effect. I base this off of everything that's been unearthed RE: Trump Tower meetings, public witness testimony, etc. etc.. There is also undisputable proof throughout that Trump has obstructed justice (firing Comey for the Russia investigation--he EXPLICITLY stated that as the reason--and Tweets threatening witnesses as concrete examples). Considering the DoJ has stated that Trump cannot be indicted I'm not expecting the Mueller report to suggest it and I expect the GOP in Congress would prevent him being penalized in any case.

None of this is conspiracy. These are just the parts of the investigation that were made public the past two years. Trump's a crook. This isn't even opinion, this is fact based on his history predating his administration, but he'll be protected by his party in the name of holding onto their power. I'm pretty sure that when the report IS finally made public it will be a whitewashed mess omitting a lot of what Mueller found purely to keep public opinion of the government from tanking completely. Looking at the people who are currently sitting in jail cells either serving time or waiting for sentencing, looking at the people who are still free purely because they are cooperating as witnesses, looking at all of the things we HAVEN'T heard anything about yet (such as what came out of everything they seized from Stone's joint to exactly what else Flynn is helping prosecutors with), it's clear that while the final report may have been handed in, the results will be ongoing for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    The truth? I don't know what you are going for here. What was the hoax about Benghazi?
    The truth was that nothing was there? There was what? 8 investigations into it, a Republican led House Intelligence investigation, and all of them concluded that Hillary did nothing wrong?

I give up.
    Because you are wrong? You should give up.

I give up.
    You gave up the second you tried to pull that stunt and didn't expect to get called on it.

Lesson learned, I hope. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    The only tax fraud it has revealed was Manafort's when he was working with Podesta. It has implicated no one around in Trump in connection to Russia. It's very sad how some brainwashed young people like yourself cannot partake in sensible political discussion because you are in some alternate reality. Trump winning in 2020 won't be a shock to anyone except the tiny minority of idiot SJWs and hipsters successfully subverted by the media.
    Of the only 5 presidents in history that lost the popular vote while still winning the electoral college, only one ever won reelection, and that's because he gained immense support for his rapid action in declaring war after 9/11. None of the others nor does Trump have the convenience of getting a giant ratings boost from being a wartime president. By the way, none of the other 4 that lost reelection lost their initial election by nearly as much as Trump did, and none of them lost approval rating as fast or as low as Trump did. And of course, none of them had nearly the degree of scandals and corruption that the Trump administration has had.

I've said in other threads, many many times, that I'd just prefer to watch Trumpkins lose their minds as Trump loses reelection, rather than having him impeached. The Trumpkins might scream about Trump being cheated for a bit, but ultimately they'd just have to accept that Trump was a garbage president who only won the hearts of middle America by visiting them so much. He has otherwise screwed blue collar workers over time and again since fitting his fat orange ass in the oval office. He won't be impeached with Republicans controlling the Senate, unless his crimes are truly grave. There's no doubt that he has committed crimes. He's co-conspirator 1 in many documents suggesting incriminating actions, so as president, he'll get to get away with criminal activity in all likelihood. But then again, I could be wrong and the Republicans see it in their best interest to remove him from office and run president Pence for reelection, since Trump is a limp horse in the race for 2020.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Fine. So be it.

I changed my mind. I am no longer giving up.

There was probably no collusion between Trump and Russia. Change my mind.

Bring CLEAR PROOF for your claims or they're void and null. Meh.
    There's an 839 page forum thread for you to read on the subject.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-investigation

You should be done by the time the Mueller report lands to the public.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fine. So be it.

Trump tower meeting. Trump knew about it. Trump signed off on it with Jared. Everyone knows this unless you've been living under a rock. That's collusion. Whether it's criminal collusion (conspiracy against the US) or not is up for debate I suppose, but it's pretty simple.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    2016 is like 3 years ago. I guess I'm confused about why you are bringing that up as evidence that it's still going on now. It's 2019 now.

Otherwise you are suggesting that all campaign rhetoric can be defined as "hoax". And if that's what you define as a hoax, they pretty much every campaign is guilty of that.

To define it as a hoax, you have to show me evidence that the people going after Clinton were doing it out of malice, lying about it when they knew she did no wrong. Because you can't do that, you are just as guilty as anyone saying what Clinton did was out of malice. Can you not see the hypocrisy there, that you are doing exactly what you are complaining out?
    Uhm....what do you think about the current minority leader? Admitting that the Benghazi was just a hoax investigation to bring down clinton's numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump tower meeting. Trump knew about it. Trump signed off on it with Jared. Everyone knows this unless you've been living under a rock. That's collusion. Whether it's criminal collusion (conspiracy against the US) or not is up for debate I suppose, but it's pretty simple.
    That and everything involving Roger Stone that came up in January. The line between campaign-stone-wikileaks-Guccifer 2.0 (Russian intelligence) was firmly drawn then. And hooks into the Trump tower meeting.

The biggest question relating to Mueller isn't Conclusion. That's the Trump camp's narrative. It's Obstruction, which his own this entire thing got started: when Donald Trump fired Comey, and then got on NBC News with Lester Holt and said he did it over the Russia investigation.

Here's 60 Examples of Collusion and actions that benefit Russia but not the United States, pulled from Reddit too @CryotriX
    https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c.../?context=1000

Flynn Thing
    Manafort Thing
    Tillerson Thing
    Sessions Thing
    Kushner Thing
    Wray Thing
    Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius "Russian Law Firm of the Year" Thing
    Carter Page Thing
    Roger Stone Thing
    Felix Sater Thing
    Boris Epshteyn Thing
    Rosneft Thing
    Gazprom Thing (see above)
    Sergey Gorkov banker Thing
    Azerbaijan Thing
    "I Love Putin" Thing
    Lavrov Thing
    Sergey Kislyak Thing
    Oval Office Thing
    Gingrich Kislyak Phone Calls Thing
    Russian Business Interest Thing
    Emoluments Clause Thing
    Alex Schnaider Thing
    Hack of the DNC Thing
    Guccifer 2.0 Thing
    Mike Pence "I don't know anything" Thing
    Russians Mysteriously Dying Thing
    Trump's public request to Russia to hack Hillary's email Thing
    Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king Thing
    Russian fertilizer king's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign Thing
    Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night Thing
    Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery Thing
    Cyprus bank Thing
    Trump not Releasing his Tax Returns Thing
    the Republican Party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
    Election Hacking Thing
    GOP platform change to the Ukraine Thing
    Steele Dossier Thing
    Sally Yates Can't Testify Thing
    Intelligence Community's Investigative Reports Thing
    Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" Thing
    Chaffetz not willing to start an Investigation Thing
    Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation Thing
    Appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation Thing The White House going into cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and firing of Flynn Thing
    Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama Thing
    Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything Thing
    Agent M16 following the money thing
    Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway Thing
    Let's Fire Comey Thing
    Election night Russian trademark gifts Things
    Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction Thing
    let's give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians Thing
    Let's Back Away From Cuba Thing
    Donny Jr met with Russians Thing
    Donny Jr emails details "Russian Government's support for Trump" Thing
    Trump's secret second meeting with his boss Putin Thing
    Last edited by Skroe; 2019-03-24 at 12:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    He isn't gloating either.

My guess is they pulled his phone and pumped him with sedatives
    Yeah this is really unusual...I don't know what's up.

Fine. So be it.

What will you consider clear proof?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

So no actual proof. Yet. Yes Jr and Jared meeting with some Russians could be something. BTW, I don't see Trump getting "dirt" on Clinton from Wikileaks as Russia collusion.

Guess I'm gonna wait to see what happens after the report. Hopefully there's nothing in it so I can have my laughs. Trump still did lots of shady shit, like this:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...gation-1370805

If there's ACTUAL, real proof in the Muller findings we'll know about it for sure. Until then...
    Don jr took a meeting thinking the Russian government was going to give him dirt, how is that NOT at the very least attempted collusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Don jr took a meeting thinking the Russian government was going to give him dirt, how is that NOT at the very least attempted collusion?
    Obviously Cryotrix doesn't think attempted murder and attempted robbery exists either. Since they didn't actually kill or rob anyone, they should be let off with a warning and a slap on the wrist right?

It's an established fact at this point that Russia not only interfered in the election, but that they kept doing it. They're still doing it.

So, since we all know they are, what would you call it if the person in charge does nothing about it since it benefits them? A person that does their best to pretend it's not even happening.

Apply that kind of inaction to any other profession.

Muller coming up with findings about how Trump directly conspired with Russia or its official agents to shift elections his way. I'd be happy with other future investigation finding the same as well.

Until then, I consider it a laughable conspiracy theory that will be forgotten once Trump loses elections in 2020 and his business lies and frauds are investigated and he's sent to prison for it.
    you don't know what a conspiracy is, do you? how many times does it need to be pointed out that people who clearly broke the law, got what they had coming to them thanks to this investigation? does justice count for nothing in your eyes so long as it manages to piss off people you don't like? grow up.

Muller coming up with findings about how Trump directly conspired with Russia or its official agents to shift elections his way. I'd be happy with other future investigation finding the same as well.

Until then, I consider it a laughable conspiracy theory that will be forgotten once Trump loses elections in 2020 and his business lies and frauds are investigated and he's sent to prison for it.
    Individual 1.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account
    So no actual proof.
    So sea lioning. Ok.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-24 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    So no actual proof.
    Followed immediately by:

Yes Jr and Jared meeting with some Russians could be something.
    Trump Jr and Jared intentionally met with a Kremlin lawyer specifically for getting dirt on Clinton.

They met, with a hostile foreign power (Russia) to get criminally stolen info with the specific intent of using it during the election, in which they were running. They also lied about it.

You handwaved it.

Trolling confirmed. Reported. Ignored.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-24 at 03:55 AM. Reason: infracted for trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Yeah this is really unusual...I don't know what's up.
    Aren't they in Marelago for the weekend celebrating?

I agree the lack of tweets is odd but it's not like they're in a bunker somewhere coming up with a defense.

So no actual proof. Yet. Yes Jr and Jared meeting with some Russians could be something. BTW, I don't see Trump getting "dirt" on Clinton from Wikileaks as Russia collusion.

Guess I'm gonna wait to see what happens after the report. Hopefully there's nothing in it so I can have my laughs. Trump still did lots of shady shit, like this:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...gation-1370805

If there's ACTUAL, real proof in the Muller findings we'll know about it for sure. Until then...

The problems not the evidence before you (and no, I'm not going to explain the difference between evidence and proof to you). It's that you're demanding something unreasonable that fits an impossibly narrow definition only relevant to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you don't know what a conspiracy is, do you? how many times does it need to be pointed out that people who clearly broke the law, got what they had coming to them thanks to this investigation? does justice count for nothing in your eyes so long as it manages to piss off people you don't like? grow up.
    He's basically just calling it a "conspiracy" as a slander at this point, because he's getting his jollies out.

That's why I called him on it the first time.

Guy has no guts to own his dumb little stunt. And it didn't even work. All it did was provide yet another avenue to present, once again, the evidence of collusion.