10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    He doesn't need to consult with Mueller, no. However, Barr is already surrounded by controversy for his actions, both with Iran Contra on behalf of Republicans, recent comments about the Mueller probe in general, and being put in his seat recently by Trump himself. So to file the letter without consulting Mueller doesn't help any of his credibility as we're left with a summary letter from a guy with no credibility and no sourcing documents available to see how he got to that conclusion.

Basically he doesn't need to but not doing so doesn't lend him any credibility when he needs it. Without the report, we don't know if it's bullshit, small spin, or accurate.
    He is the Attorney General of the USA. He has plenty of credibility.
    This report is a 100% slam dunk for TRUMP.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    Counties nationwide:
    Trump - 2,626
    Clinton - 487

Kansas population 3 million
    CT population 3.3 million

CT counties 8
    Ks counties 105

CA counties 58
    NY 62

Nebraska 93
    Iowa 99
    Kentucky 120

I mean are you done being stupid yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Are you not at all worried about all the oddities concerning the campaign the meeting with Russian oligarchs the giving of polling data to Russians the hacking by Russians after trump says it and then the use of those hacked emails?

They can't "prove" everything and that's essentially what this is coming down to.
    I'm more concerned with oddities on the Democrat side that have not been investigated.
    Trump has been investigated and found #NoCollusion #NoObstruction.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So umm... This letter could be a lie? I really hope it is not though
    It might be, it might not be. That's the current issue. Barr himself has little to no credibility right now as he's literally a GOP operative that has been critical of the Mueller probe since day 1 and has assisted in cover ups to help the GOP in the past.

Until Congress gets hold of the full report, which inevitably means being leaked to us, we have nothing to see how Barr came to that conclusion. We just have the opinion letter of a GOP operative who didn't consult Mueller when drafting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Are you not at all worried about all the oddities concerning the campaign the meeting with Russian oligarchs the giving of polling data to Russians the hacking by Russians after trump says it and then the use of those hacked emails?

They can't "prove" everything and that's essentially what this is coming down to.
    You familiar with a house of cards. Or just watch an episode of ancient aliens.

Not for his friends though, clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be, it might not be. That's the current issue. Barr himself has little to no credibility right now as he's literally a GOP operative that has been critical of the Mueller probe since day 1 and has assisted in cover ups to help the GOP in the past.

Until Congress gets hold of the full report, which inevitably means being leaked to us, we have nothing to see how Barr came to that conclusion. We just have the opinion letter of a GOP operative who didn't consult Mueller when drafting it.
    This is called "moving the goal posts".
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion

10+ Year Old Account
    Manafort handing over polling data to Russians though that's totally normal and not worth investigating at all.
    And no mention in Barr's letter of the quid pro quo of sanctions relief for Trump Tower Moscow, which we know happened from publicly released info.

From what we know so far - which is very little - this is starting to look like a whitewash.

DoJ: "We asked Trump's people really hard if they had any video of him accepting forged ballots from Putin. They didn't, so we found him innocent of everything."

Public: "You mean, the report exonerates him?"

DoJ: "Well, no, I wouldn't go that far...."

<Trump jumps up> "Total Exoneration! The false witch hunt full of lies led by Democrats has totally found me innocent of everything, ever!"

Trump supporters: "Whatever you say, Leader!"
    Last edited by FeedsOnDevTears; 2019-03-24 at 09:31 PM.
    Impeach the MF.

The same attorney general that bumbled like a moron in his confirmation when questioned about issues surrounding the probe, that played a large hand in the Iran Contra coverup, was appointed by Trump extremely recently, and been publicly calling for the Mueller probe to be shut down since it first started.

He could be telling the truth here. But without the report, no one fucking knows.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Yeah, but an AG doing a coverup that blatan would grant impeachment and inmediate removal.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I'm more concerned with oddities on the Democrat side that have not been investigated.
    You mean you want Hillary investigation #13?

Crap you were triggered with just 1 investigation of Trump imagine 12 years of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    The same attorney general that bumbled like a moron in his confirmation when questioned about issues surrounding the probe, that played a large hand in the Iran Contra coverup, was appointed by Trump extremely recently, and been publicly calling for the Mueller probe to be shut down since it first started.

He could be telling the truth here. But without the report, no one fucking knows.
    Hey look... an anti-Trumper doesn't like people who Trump appointed. News at 11.
    Just keep moving those goals posts. Maybe you'll get him next time.

#NoCollusion

#NoObstruction
    "Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion

Hey look... an anti-Trumper doesn't like people who Trump appointed. News at 11.

Maybe you will get her this time...….or the next.....or the next...…

lock her up right???

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Yeah, but an AG doing a coverup that blatan would grant impeachment and inmediate removal.
    With republican lawmakers bending over backwards for trump, im not entirely convinced of that.

#NoCollusion

#NoObstruction
    "Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."
    You've spammed the same shit post like 11 times. Where the fuck are the mods?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    No collusion. Don’t even wait for the report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It really doesn't matter what the report says anymore camps are solidly formed on either side, it will come down to who can shape the narrative better for the middle of the country. We know Trump supporters will stand by him no matter what happens.

It’s no collusion. Just accept it. I’m independent of party and saw this coming. Get ready for another 4 years of Donald Trump.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the truth hurt?
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion

10+ Year Old Account
    Celebrating.
    Impeach the MF.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It’s no collusion. Just accept it. I’m independent of party and saw this coming. Get ready for another 4 years of Donald Trump.
    He didnt say that tho. He did say that there is not evidence to warrant a guilty verdict. But it doesnt say that dotard tang is innocent (thats my take) so it probably is a big stretch of the truth
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    More sick of the outright trolling and shitposting going on the last like 10 pages. I've directly PMed mods to please come watch the thread because of it and can't even get a reply.
    Suck it up. Put on your big boy pants.
    This is what accountability looks like.
    Dems pushed for this crap. Now they can wallow in it.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion