Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    All those millions of $dollars wasted on this investigation.

Might as well piled all that money up and put a match to it.
    the investigation made money. don't be daft.

If it ever makes it to court this summary would be presented as evidence and he would be forced to explain himself.
    Or not.

My point is that you cannot say he "perjured himself" and perjury refers to testimony under oath

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    If it ever makes it to court this summary would be presented as evidence and he would be forced to explain himself. Don't get stuck up on a word in order to avoid my question.

What does that have to do with Barr quoting Muellers report, a few times throughout his summary? And why do you believe Barr is lying about quoting from the Mueller report?
    And that's why the house wants to get Barr under oath. and to release the full report. To get him on the record, and facing perjury charges if he lies.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    And found

NOTHING.
    Except 37 indictments and a ton of guilty pleas and made money during the investigation, yep, totally found nothing.

10+ Year Old Account

Jesus Christ dude, this is the second time I've brought up the fact, to you directly, via quote, that the Mueller investigation made a profit.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account

This investigation made a profit in seized assets...

NO collusion.

THE END.
    Except it doesn't say that at all. We know they at least attempted to collude.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Except it doesn't say that at all. We know they at least attempted to collude.
    We do?

Look..I have things to do and I might see where this goes later.

Bottom line

Its over.

We do?

Bottom line

Its over.
    Not when there is 16 other investigations. And yes, we do, if we didn't have our heads shoved into the sand like you have. Trump Tower meeting, all the evidence we need for collusion.

We do?

Bottom line

Its over.
    It's not.
    Demand a Full release, and if he's truly vindicated, gloat as you like
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Which ends the matter there and then.
    This is a really, really, weird thing to say. This is basically you saying that even if there's "clear and convincing" proof the president conspired with a foreign power to undermine our democracy, we shouldn't do anything about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    What does the bolded have to do with the Democrats in the House or the Senate? SDNY is handled by the state of New York, so I don't see how them pursuing charges is going to do anything to the Democrats at the federal level.
    What do you mean? What does SDNY have to do with the State of New York?

Once again, since you appear to be one of the ones that requires it to be spelled out to you: The investigation MADE a surplus of money from assets seized. The investigation in effect did not cost a dime and in fact added to the treasury.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yet, nothing came of it. But millions wasted in investigations and no indictments. Meanwhile we have several guilty pleas and several indictments that are still going through the courts.
    They would had indictments there too if they wouldn't give Clinton's underlings immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    What do you mean? What does SDNY have to do with the State of New York?
    I think he means the NY AG. SDNY is still investigating trump though. So, just to be clear, even though mueller's office hasn't filed charges, trump is still being investigated even at the federal level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Oh how clever, using the same bullshit falsehood in two different threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I think he means the NY AG. SDNY is still investigating trump though. So, just to be clear, even though mueller's office hasn't filed charges, trump is still being investigated even at the federal level.
    Yes clearly. He appeared to be implying that the State of New York had control over the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. I was just wondering why he thought that. Thanks.

Yes clearly. He appeared to be implying that the State of New York had control over the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. I was just wondering why he thought that. Thanks.
    I probably screwed up my wording, sorry about that. I'm not that well versed in all the legal stuff, I'm actually quite casual when it comes to politics, but I'm trying to learn some.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be simpler, alas, if there were fewer investigations. But since possible crimes lurk everywhere there will be as many as there need to be. For myself I have said from way back in the beginning that if Trump were to be brought down it would be for money laundering and it would be a New York state indictment. I haven't changed my mind about that. SDNY will have things to say too. The speculation was that anything Mueller came across that was a serious non-political crime would be shuffled over to that office. Don Jr., Jared, Ivanka...they should all be concerned about both the state AG and SDNY. Trump can try to pardon himself out of anything federal but the NYAG's office is something he can't avoid.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-03-25 at 01:03 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    I probably screwed up my wording, sorry about that. I'm not that well versed in all the legal stuff, I'm actually quite casual when it comes to politics, but I'm trying to learn some.
    No need to apologize, and certainly nothign wrong with a casual attitude to politics. I thought that maybe you were implying that perhaps the New York Attorney General had recommended charges to the SDNY or perhaps vice versa.

Thanks for offering the clarification.