Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Democrats began desperately trying to blame anyone but themselves for losing the presidency to a joke of a game show host & finally settled on a foreign villain & here we are, 2 1/2 years later, with all of it exposed as a scam but so much damage done.
    what scam? if this was a scam it would have cost the state and the taxpayers money, which is the exact opposite of what happened. seriously I don't get you clowns who think we're all too dumb to notice all the people in Trumps orbit that got swept up in this thing like that means nothing. oh right, it's not about going after people who break the law and seeing they get what they deserve, it's about wanking over "political points" with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    The US is a threat to it's allies, since it is currently proudly stating that it's word is without value because nobody can force it to keep it.

But the biggest threat? Hardly. For all that a small minority of Americans wet their panties at the thought of the US nuking every single non-American city in the world, that's REALLY not going to happen any time soon. The US will absolutely hurt it's allies just to prove that it can do so without repercussion, but there are still countries that outright want to murder everyone else and they're still worse.
    They are lesser threat because they can be stopped in many ways, and damage they can inflict is quite limited. "Wanting" anything doesn't make them bigger threats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mueller not being consulted about the summary what appears to be the norm hints of a cover up.

You can't claim innocence and claim wanting to keep parts hidden, and the argument that innocents might get hurt in the process the last few years the republicans hardly ever cared about that so, that's a rather weak argument at best.

I get that righties are happy about the Russia hoax imploding, but the conditions that made it possible in the first place remain unchanged- there is still a massive, unaccountable media complex that wields godlike control over a huge chunk of the population.

The fact that there was nothing to the Russia story makes things all the more depressing. They can just MAKE SHIT UP for YEARS and get away with it. They have already resumed telling their lies without a single, substantive repercussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Mueller not being consulted about the summary what appears to be the norm hints of a cover up.

You can't claim innocence and claim wanting to keep parts hidden, and the argument that innocents might get hurt in the process the last few years the republicans hardly ever cared about that so, that's a rather weak argument at best.
    OK, now I see the saddest of all last hopes: Barr is a Trump appointee distorting and lying about Mueller's findings. You think Robert Mueller & his team - whom you've spent 20 months venerating as the Beacon of Integrity & Patriotism - would sit quietly by if that happened???

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I get that righties are happy about the Russia hoax imploding, but the conditions that made it possible in the first place remain unchanged- there is still a massive, unaccountable media complex that wields godlike control over a huge chunk of the population.

The fact that there was nothing to the Russia story makes things all the more depressing. They can just MAKE SHIT UP for YEARS and get away with it. They have already resumed telling their lies without a single, substantive repercussion.
    Referring to this?

sit quietly by if that happened???
    Yes cause there is a right way to do things and the Trump way to do them...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yes cause there is a right way to do things and the Trump way to do them...
    The last media hoax by BuzzFeed he didn't sit by and had to correct the record. The AG is an establishment career DOJ guy. He would not lie and the report will come out in entirety.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, now I see the saddest of all last hopes: Barr is a Trump appointee distorting and lying about Mueller's findings. You think Robert Mueller & his team - whom you've spent 20 months venerating as the Beacon of Integrity & Patriotism - would sit quietly by if that happened???
    Yes because they respect the order of things, Mueller has shown that time and time again. If there is nothing to hide why wasn't the lead investigator contacted for the summary considering the long time professional relationship between the two.

I don't believe in coincidence if you are allergic to the truth.

I do enjoy that you even write at the same level Trump write his tweets thoroughly enjoyable although rather sad for you.

SERIOUSLY!! this is insane. Mueller and Barr are being influenced by Russian spies to keep the truth hidden. Shrumpf is trying to get away with it. Fascism is taking over the political system!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

While I'm not surprised that there was no collusion in the terms that Mueller defined (because there is no US legal definition of the term), I'm still in the camp that there was some level of cooperation. Perhaps Trump made that public statement asking Russia to hack the DNC/Clinton as a "joke", and when it happened, he went ahead and helped out Russia once elected. Regardless of a direct cooperation & collusion, there was certainly a "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" deal going on. We'll need to wait and see what the actual report says, not what Trump's hand picked crony says, plus what the actual courts say.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    SERIOUSLY!! this is insane. Mueller and Barr are being influenced by Russian spies to keep the truth hidden. Shrumpf is trying to get away with it. Fascism is taking over the political system!!!!!!!!!!!
    Settle down, I never claimed that but thanks for the hyperbole. Fascism can however be seen in the discriminating policies of this administration so thanks for bringing this up although this is a topic about something else.

The republicans went 8 rounds on Hillary the Democrats only went one round. When the report is translated by an impartial person you have an argument right now sadly you have not.

If your next post lacks as this one any hint of maturity or ability to speak normally without raging you don't have to expect a reply back

Mueller has shown us Trump isn't a Traitor.

We still know that Trump MAY have obstructed justice (an issue for Congress)
    We still know that Trump HAS abused his power (an Issue for Congress)
    We still know that Trump IS CERTAINLY a crook (an Issue for SDNY and other jurisdictions)

Mueller did his job, laid 37 charges including some jail time - time for us to move on to the core of Trump's criminal activity.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Yes because they respect the order of things, Mueller has shown that time and time again. If there is nothing to hide why wasn't the lead investigator contacted for the summary considering the long time professional relationship between the two.

I don't believe in coincidence if you are allergic to the truth.

I do enjoy that you even write at the same level Trump write his tweets thoroughly enjoyable although rather sad for you.
    I don't really care what you think. Your from Belgium. I wouldn't expect you to understand American politics or law. The special counsel was appointed and his findings were summarized. The report will be released. This was a total vindication of The President of the United States and is the system working.

Settle down, I never claimed that but thanks for the hyperbole. Fascism can however be seen in the discriminating policies of this administration so thanks for bringing this up although this is a topic about something else.

The republicans went 8 rounds on Hillary the Democrats only went one round. When the report is translated by an impartial person you have an argument right now sadly you have not.

If your next post lacks as this one any hint of maturity or ability to speak normally without raging you don't have to expect a reply back
    Sorry bud but if you think any sane person isn't going to decry fascism and fully erupt with rage on how Mueller, Barr, and Trump are getting away with this. Your a fuckin Trump loving bigot. You and your MAGA inbred bullshit need to go somewhere else. Good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Sorry bud but if you think any sane person isn't going to decry fascism and fully erupt with rage on how Mueller, Barr, and Trump are getting away with this. Your a fuckin Trump loving bigot. You and your MAGA inbred bullshit need to go somewhere else. Good day.
    I guess this is the next hoax. Mueller is a Russian agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    The AG is an establishment career DOJ guy.
    He's a career republican hack who participated in the Iran-Contra coverup.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    He's a career republican hack who participated in the Iran-Contra coverup.
    Is Mueller a hack too?

10+ Year Old Account
    This post makes absolutely no sense considering I criticized the report not being fully released, I suggest taking a few deep breaths.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really care what you think. Your from Belgium. I wouldn't expect you to understand American politics or law. The special counsel was appointed and his findings were summarized. The report will be released. This was a total vindication of The President of the United States and is the system working.
    U wouldn't flatter yourself your political structure isn't half as complicated as my own nation's one.

An interpretation of by an political appointee of this administration with a questionable track record was released not the whole thing, if you are unable to tell the difference it doesn't matter how many times you repeat that it doenst make it more correct.

This post makes absolutely no sense considering I criticized the report not being fully released, I suggest taking a few deep breaths.

- - - Updated - - -

U wouldn't flatter yourself your political structure isn't half as complicated as my own nation's one.

An interpretation of by an political appointee of this administration with a questionable track record was released not the whole thing, if you are unable to tell the difference it doesn't matter how many times you repeat that it doenst make it more correct.
    Belgium is not even a real country. It wouldn't exist if it were not for mine. You have a king.....