Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    This level of dishonesty really is something to behold. Yeah guys, let’s just focus on Trump and not on all his buddies that broke the law and got caught in this investigation cuz that’s super easy and all the Trumpkins are doing it.
    That's kinda what's been broke over the last 2 years by the Orange-Man-Bad folks. Everyone focusing on Trump 24x7. Everyone comedy monologue on every channel and every new standup is jammed with Trump. Every news channel is jammed with Trump. I don't recall people talking about Obama or Bush this much. But yeah, it's not-stop Trump all the time.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    That's kinda what's been broke over the last 2 years by the Orange-Man-Bad folks. Everyone focusing on Trump 24x7. Everyone comedy monologue on every channel and every new standup is jammed with Trump. Every news channel is jammed with Trump. I don't recall people talking about Obama or Bush this much. But yeah, it's not-stop Trump all the time.
    There's plenty of other stuff he's done that's been horrible. Go visit the shitshow thread.

Repubs 2012: Why won't Obama release the long form birth certificate after the perfectly legal and binding short form birth certificate showed he was born here??!?!?!?!?!? He must have something to hide!!!!!!

Repubs 2016: Why did Hillary delete emails from her own private server?????!?!?!?!??! She must have something to hide!!!!!

Repubs 2019: Who cares if Trump keeps his tax returns from the public and makes sure the Mueller report doesn't go public?!?!?!?!? He has nothing to hide!!!!!
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

$12.3 million dollars for this investigation. Could've gave that money to NASA or the national parks.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...sting-updated/
    The money seized more than paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah, I mean I always assumed these career justice and military guys would fucking nut up and stand for something, but it's all a facade, they don't give a fuck, they already have their pension, and their healthcare.
    They just suck it up and deal with the bad because they know the alternative would have been worse. That's all. They were given a choice of being punched in the face or being kicked in the nuts and you're pissy that they made a choice. Give them a better choice and we wouldn't be stuck here.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

And I suppose you think that’s not justified at all? I understand the Trump defense league likes to make excuses as to why ALL the coverage Trump gets isn’t justified but thier only excuse as to why that is is to bring up OTHER people while trying to ignore Trumps behavior completely.

At some point, you maybe have to wonder... Is it that literally everyone is outraged for no good reason, or is it possibly that Donald Trump truly is just that awful at everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Repubs 2012: Why won't Obama release the long form birth certificate after the perfectly legal and binding short form birth certificate showed he was born here??!?!?!?!?!? He must have something to hide!!!!!!

Repubs 2016: Why did Hillary delete emails from her own private server?????!?!?!?!??! She must have something to hide!!!!!

Repubs 2019: Who cares if Trump keeps his tax returns from the public and makes sure the Mueller report doesn't go public?!?!?!?!? He has nothing to hide!!!!!
    Yes, Republicans and Democrats flip their arguments and approaches regularly, depending on current politics and who is currently in power.

Dems 2016: Why won't Trump make his tax returns available to the public and makes sure the Mueller report goes public?!?!?!?!? He must have something to hide!!!!!

Dems 2012: Who cares if Obama doesn't release the long form birth certificate??!?!?!?!?!? He has nothing to hide!!!!!!

Dems 2016: Who cares if Hillary delete emails from her own private server?????!?!?!?!??! She has nothing to hide!!!!!

So yeah, kinda funny when the hypocrisy is so transparent. "My guy is righteous and no one should look at their stuff, but their guy is evil and we should investigate until we find proof". ~ Democrats & Republicans (for the foreseeable future)

~ Daryl Davis

Trump is making sure it doesnt go public?

10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah, kinda funny when the hypocrisy is so transparent. "My guy is righteous and no one should look at their stuff, but their guy is evil and we should investigate until we find proof". ~ Democrats & Republicans (for the foreseeable future)
    The funniest thing is that despite the manifestly terrible state of the country's government, all you seem to have the wherewithal to harp on is "both sides".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Dems 2016: Why won't Trump make his tax returns available to the public and makes sure the Mueller report goes public?!?!?!?!? He must have something to hide!!!!!

Dems 2012: Who cares if Obama doesn't release the long form birth certificate??!?!?!?!?!? He has nothing to hide!!!!!!

Dems 2016: Who cares if Hillary delete emails from her own private server?????!?!?!?!??! She has nothing to hide!!!!!

i really wish someone with better tact and creativity than i would put the hillary investigation and trump investigation side by side and show how they played out almost identical with the roles of the dems and reps just swapped. i almost want to put a tinfoil hat on and say we all got played twice.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

lol.

Like I thought. Not even a hint of the best level of hypocrisy you and other Trump supporters are espousing.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    i really wish someone with better tact and creativity than i would put the hillary investigation and trump investigation side by side and show how they played out almost identical with the roles of the dems and reps just swapped. i almost want to put a tinfoil hat on and say we all got played twice.
    Someone with better tact and creativity wouldn't make such an idiotic comparison to start with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Jesus Christ, Yeah guys, beacuse the Dems didn’t play ball with the birther bullshit that’s somehow a mark against them. What a garage comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    At some point, you maybe have to wonder... Is it that literally everyone is outraged for no good reason, or is it possibly that Donald Trump truly is just that awful at everything?
    Being as they said literally the same things about McCain and Romney, during their election cycles, who were the two most milk toast, moderate, left leaning Republicans they could find...I don't think this is all about Trump. (But yes, every time Trump tweets, he shoulders at least some of the blame, because those tweets are asinine more often than not).

But no, any Republican that won would be under the same scrutiny as Trump. If Trump didn't win, no one would care about Trump and his asinine tweets, even though he would continue to make them. And all the disgusting things he does, he would still do, but you wouldn't care.

~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Jesus Christ, Yeah guys, beacuse the Dems didn’t play ball with the birther bullshit that’s somehow a mark against them. What a garage comparison.
    "Why didn't you treat this racist conspiracy theory seriously!?" - Republicans, apparently.

lol.

Like I thought. Not even a hint of the best level of hypocrisy you and other Trump supporters are espousing.
    I've never been a Trump supporter. Soooo.... you just like making baseless accusations because you have no actual point?

~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Someone with better tact and creativity wouldn't make such an idiotic comparison to start with.
    lol you think so huh?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Trump is making sure it doesnt go public?
    By virtue of allowing Barr to hide it, yes. Granted, the report is huge and probably needs some redactions before we can see it, but Congress could have it, like, right now.

Trump has asked for the report to go public. If it does not, we know he was lying and wants it hidden. A four-page summary by someone Trump appointed for his beliefs on Trump's limits does not count.