10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Jesus Christ, Yeah guys, beacuse the Dems didn’t play ball with the birther bullshit that’s somehow a mark against them. What a garage comparison.
    It's almost as dishonest as comparing a singular 22 month investigation that not only reimbursed its cost in the fines levied but indicted and convicted a whole lot of people to Benghazi.

So a source claims that Mueller informed the DOJ that the probe would be "unable to reach a conclusion" on obstruction several weeks ago, which is being used to explain Barr's speed when it came to issuing his statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    By virtue of allowing Barr to hide it, yes. Granted, the report is huge and probably needs some redactions before we can see it, but Congress could have it, like, right now.

Trump has asked for the report to go public. If it does not, we know he was lying and wants it hidden. A four-page summary by someone Trump appointed for his beliefs on Trump's limits does not count.
    There's going to be damning evidence in there... It just might reach the level of criminality. We know about some of that stuff now based on reporting

There are 20 other investigations that have spun off.. Mueller had a pretty narrow scope. The other 20 investigations do not.

Looking over the summary it does confirm Russia did influence the 2016, but is silent on how much the interference helped Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    But no, any Republican that won would be under the same scrutiny as Trump. If Trump didn't win, no one would care about Trump and his asinine tweets, even though he would continue to make them. And all the disgusting things he does, he would still do, but you wouldn't care.
    This is manifestly false; people have known Trump was a dumpster fire of a human being for decades .
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Looking over the summary it does confirm Russia did influence the 2016, but is silent on how much the interference helped Trump.
    kinda hard to asses that without massive polling data right after the election to get peoples reasons for voting one way or another. But i think we can safely say that without the wikileaks email dumps Hillary would likely have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    kinda hard to asses that without massive polling data right after the election to get peoples reasons for voting one way or another. But i think we can safely say that without the wikileaks email dumps Hillary would likely have won.
    Wikileaks was just good journalism though.

https://twitter.com/JohnWDean/status...18213813739520

Having re-read William Barr’s June 2018 Memo critiquing Mueller’s obstruction investigation and now his summary of Mueller’s Report, it is clear that Richard Nixon would not have been forced to resign his office if Barr had been Attorney General. Barr wants a POTUS above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Wikileaks was just good journalism though.
    Wikileaks is considered a front for Russia by virtually all of the the American intelligence community.

Glenn Greenwald: Russia Collusion 'Conspiracy' Was "Saddest Media Spectacle I Have Ever Seen"

"...what makes it even sadder is to watch all the people who invested their journalistic credibility into what proved to be a complete and total fraud and scam continue to try and cling to some vestige of credibility by continuing to spin conspiracy theories..."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Wikileaks is considered a front for Russia by virtually all of the the American intelligence community.
    lol...
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47699611

Do you know what Obama didn't do after the whole birther conspiracies? Threaten to investigate those promoting it.

Do you know what Hillary didn't do after the Benghazi or email investigations? Threaten to investigate those who investigated her.

But Trump seems happy to threaten those investigating him because he's a fucking child.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Do you know what Obama didn't do after the whole birther conspiracies? Threaten to investigate those promoting it.

Do you know what Hillary didn't do after the Benghazi or email investigations? Threaten to investigate those who investigated her.

But Trump seems happy to threaten those investigating him because he's a fucking child.
    Hillary mostly seemed to disappear people...

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    conspiracy theories aren't allowed here you know. not that you seem to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Obama's DOJ will find a reason to throw you in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Obama's DOJ will find a reason to throw you in jail.
    So he didn't threaten to investigate those promoting it? Glad we're on the same page then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    For example?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    For example?
    That topic is forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    That topic is forbidden.
    Why bring it up, then?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    You mean the investigation that made money?
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/2736507002/

Holy shit! The investigation cost $25 million?

They said they will get about that much from Manafort, but they have to sell off his stuff to get it. How much you want to be the government gets pennies on the dollar for his properties?

The government always screws things up.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

The government always screws things up.
    not as badly as you screw up all of your easily debunked talking points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    not as badly as you screw up all of your easily debunked talking points.
    Please stop responding to Hubcap, you won't get anywhere. As he said himself in the Dark Humor thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'm autistic so I don't have much of a social filter.
    There's no logic or thought to be found in his posts.

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-03-25 at 07:31 PM.