Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    1) I mentioned facts about Trump being racist, not feelings.
    2) I can't vote for him because I am Canadian. Trump is inciting trade wars via tariffs with us and other countries. How does a Libertarian support someone who loves tariffs?

Any hate you're perceiving from her is just her returning the bile that Fox has been throwing at her. They have been mocking her and her (quite popular) platform ever since she won her election. Fox thrives off of generating hate - to the point of crying over Obama's dijon mustard and War on Christmas. It's about time Dems start calling Fox out by name.
    Oh boy another accusation that I'm a fox news Trump supporter...these never get old.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    You know I doubt that more and more by the day here.
    I know, you still being around makes that all the more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yawn.

I mean we can pretend this is the deal if you want to I guess.

The truth is, the people doing the most and the most vigorous defense of Trump is what is clearly being discussed....but you just invent whatever you want.
    Pretend what? I defend Trump on a bunch of attacks, but I didn't vote for him. I don't support him. I don't even like him.

You can't just dismiss me because you don't like it...

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Was waiting for some short-sighted post about that, honestly it does your agenda better to just have the one thread since all spinoffs get locked.
    I'm not the one with an agenda here man. I stand for truth, justice, and the American way.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I can't imagine Barr would straight up lie about the conclusions, nor that Mueller would allow that.

But there are a whole lot of questions that won't be answered until the report, or as much of it as possible, is released more broadly.
    I agree, but theres still a lot of legal wiggleroom. Consider this sentence from Barr's letter to congress

As the report states: "[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
    As you probably know, the capital T in brackets indicates it wasn't the first word in the sentence. Why not include what came before it?

The first underlined part raises the question, did anyone from the Trump campaign coordinate with any Russians outside of the Russian government, but with ties to Russian governement? Looking at you, Konstantin Kilimnik.

The 2nd underlined part; did someone from the Trump campaign coordinate with anyone with ties to the Russian govt on any other matters, such as the timing of the release of stolen documents?

Obviously Barr is an inteligent and experienced lawyer. He's going to choose his words carefully. Like you said, we simply won't know until and unless we can see the entire repot.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I'm not the one with an agenda here man. I stand for truth, justice, and the American way.
    No you don't, and if I were point out what you are, I'd get infracted.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    That's a good point. Trump was never interviewed once, even though he said he would many times, and a decision that quickly is questionable.

The report just needs to come out, it's about the only way right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

$12.3 million dollars for this investigation. Could've gave that money to NASA or the national parks.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...sting-updated/
    What do you not get that it made money?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Trumpsters are in full damage control mode before the shit even hits. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    8 Investigations found that their was gross incompetence in the State Department which lead to the death of U.S. citizens who were left to die. 8 Investigations found that the State department lied to the U.S. public about what was happening in Benghazi.

You. Are. Wrong.
    What?! The government is incompetent! Well that's never happened before.

- - - Updated - - -

So no accusations against Trump have been proven true.
    "Doesn't exonerate" is the most ignored piece of writing on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    No you don't, and if I were point out what you are, I'd get infracted.
    Brohan, that was just some post-irony.

Dems 2016: Why won't Trump make his tax returns available to the public and makes sure the Mueller report goes public?!?!?!?!? He must have something to hide!!!!!

Dems 2012: Who cares if Obama doesn't release the long form birth certificate??!?!?!?!?!? He has nothing to hide!!!!!!

Dems 2016: Who cares if Hillary delete emails from her own private server?????!?!?!?!??! She has nothing to hide!!!!!

So yeah, kinda funny when the hypocrisy is so transparent. "My guy is righteous and no one should look at their stuff, but their guy is evil and we should investigate until we find proof". ~ Democrats & Republicans (for the foreseeable future)
    You literally conflated the actual conspiracy that Obama is birthed somewhere else to tax returns.........

The fuck is wrong with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Trump is making sure it doesnt go public?
    Tax returns? Yes. He said he is willing to go to the Supreme Court to keep them hidden.

Now why would someone go to such lengths to do something like that?

- - - Updated - - -

I've never been a Trump supporter.
    Why does every single one say that and think others will believe them?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

$12.3 million dollars for this investigation. Could've gave that money to NASA or the national parks.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...sting-updated/
    And it still made money. Making this argument over and over, doesn't mean shit when Manafort alone had $46 million worth of assets seized. That and you didn't say shit about the Email and Benghazi investigations that cost more than that and got no one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I found this article amusing. A collection of some of the craziest chicken little moments from the saga:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/25/m...ort-fake-news/
    Yeah, link the site owned by the white nationalist cuckboy Tucker Carlson.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never been a Trump supporter. Soooo.... you just like making baseless accusations because you have no actual point?
    Yeah, bull-fucking-shit. For someone that hasn't been a Trump supporter, you sure do spend a lot of time defending him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Just because you defend Trump doesn’t mean you support him.
    Sorry, I don't defend people that are unindicted co conspirators.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And it still made money. Making this argument over and over, doesn't mean shit when Manafort alone had $46 million worth of assets seized. That and you didn't say shit about the Email and Benghazi investigations that cost more than that and got no one.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, link the site owned by the white nationalist cuckboy Tucker Carlson.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, bull-fucking-shit. For someone that hasn't been a Trump supporter, you sure do spend a lot of time defending him.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I don't defend people that are unindicted co conspirators.
    I hope this type of behavior is only experienced on some very limited american elite bubbles and\or with some online personas.
    Because this is how the USA gets a second Trump term.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I hope this type of behavior is only experienced on some very limited american elite bubbles and\or with some online personas.
    Because this is how the USA gets a second Trump term.
    What the actual fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING I said in any of those 4 replies? Keep to your side of the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    You know I doubt that more and more by the day here.
    The only things mods count as conspiracy theories is stuff like flat earth and moon landing denial. We've been told that everything else is "a valid political opinion."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    Alright, why would McConnel block it. Can i get an a reasonable response?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Alright, why would McConnel block it. Can i get an a reasonable response?
    Probably because Trump told him to. Because he knows that Barr's assessment is bullshit and that Congress would prosecute for obstruction of justice because we know he did that, several times. That is about the only excuses that are valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I agree, but theres still a lot of legal wiggleroom. Consider this sentence from Barr's letter to congress

As you probably know, the capital T in brackets indicates it wasn't the first word in the sentence. Why not include what came before it?

The first underlined part raises the question, did anyone from the Trump campaign coordinate with any Russians outside of the Russian government, but with ties to Russian government? Looking at you, Konstantin Kilimnik.

The 2nd underlined part; did someone from the Trump campaign coordinate with anyone with ties to the Russian govt on any other matters, such as the timing of the release of stolen documents?

Obviously Barr is an inteligent and experienced lawyer. He's going to choose his words carefully. Like you said, we simply won't know until and unless we can see the entire report.
    And again, as it was a criminal investigation, all we know is that the evidence didn't rise to "beyond a reasonable doubt," about coordinating specifically with official members of the russian govt. We don't know what standards of proof short of that were met.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Probably because Trump told him to. Because he knows that Barr's assessment is bullshit and that Congress would prosecute for obstruction of justice because we know he did that, several times. That is about the only excuses that are valid.
    I just can't see how it would benefit him politically at all. At least if he let the full report out or feigned "support" for it he could save some face. This just makes things very very suspicious from my simple minded point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    I just can't see how it would benefit him politically at all. At least if he let the full report out or feigned "support" for it he could save some face. This just makes things very very suspicious from my simple minded point of view.
    There is a reason that Trump was quiet all weekend about being faux exonerated by Barr. Because he knows that he is in trouble if the whole thing is released.