10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    So you wanted him to be more of a crook?
    Explicitly not what I said, but okay.

It's like saying you know a guy who is a thief but you want him to murder someone just so he will go to jail.
    It really isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

It's like saying you know a guy who is a thief but you want him to murder someone just so he will go to jail.
    This is very sad you have to conjure up things nobody has said. But you know this, and you do it anyway like everyone else is too dumb to call you out on it.

Literally not what they said, but I see you're not letting that deter you.

More that we know he's a crook. He's established that he's a crook. We're just waiting for the justice system to catch up to him. If it's not Russia it will be his finances.

Barr is being a cheeky bastard.

5+ Year Old Account
    It looks like Trump didn't get any polling bump from his henchman Barr's "exoneration." Things aren't looking too good at the moment for Trump in 2020.

The line in the sand for many people has already been drawn, and those gullibles that were going to continue to believe Trump regardless of the outcome of the Mueller investigation were going to always side with Trump, and likewise for those of us in the anti-Trump camp.

You wanted your President to be a crook?
    Wanted? No. Expected? Oh god yes.

Trump isn't exactly known as a philanthropist.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

You're saying you want a crook to get away with as much as they can as long as they share your politics?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

So no mueller bump.

Economy is going down in both 2019 and 2020.

The gop also attacked healthcare the most important issue of 2020 and the economy is the second most important.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-04-02 at 12:52 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I will simply quote Glenn Greenwald on this Mueller business.

The Mueller investigation is complete and this is a simple fact that will never go away: not one single American was charged, indicted or convicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election - not even a low-level volunteer. The number is zero. Compare what cable hosts (let's leave them unnamed) & Democratic operatives spent two years claiming this would lead to - the imprisonment of Don, Jr., Jared, even Trump on conspiracy-with-Russia charges - to what it actually produced. A huge media reckoning is owed. Don't even try to pretend the point of the Mueller investigation from the start wasn't to obtain prosecutions of Americans guilty of conspiring with Russia to influence the outcome of the election or that Putin controlled Trump through blackmail. Nobody will believe your denials. Are we now ready to rid ourselves of the thrilling espionage fantasy that Trump is controlled by Putin and the Kremlin using blackmail? There's no way Robert Mueller would have gone 18 months without telling anyone about this if it were true, right? How could that be justified? Perhaps now we can focus on the actually consequential actions the Trump administration is taking and finally move past the deranged conspiracy theories that have drowned US discourse for 2+ years. A side benefit will be not ratcheting up tension between 2 nuclear-armed powers. Giving up these exciting conspiracy theories about international blackmail & convening panels to decipher all the genius hidden maneuvers of Mueller will be bad for cable ratings, book sales & the Patreon accounts of online charlatans. But it'll be very healthy in all other ways.

The desperate attempts to salvage something from this debacle by the Mueller dead-enders are just sad. Yes, the public hasn't read the Mueller report. But we *know* he ended his investigation without indicting a single American for conspiring with Russia to influence the election. Trump, Jr. testified for hours and hours before Congress, including about the Trump Tower meeting. If he lied there, or to Mueller, why didn't Mueller indict him for perjury, lying to Congress or obstruction? Same questions for Kushner. Stop embarrassing yourselves. If Mueller found evidence that Putin controls Trump & forces him to act against US interests & in favor of Russia - not just with a pee-pee tape but with financial blackmail - what could possibly justify keeping that a secret through the end of the investigation? It's ludicrous. US discourse has been drowned for 2+ years with conspiratorial, unhinged, but highly inflammatory and unhinged idiocy - playing games with two nuclear-armed powers because of anger over the 2016 election. It's time to stop. Mueller ended his work. We see the public indictments.

Simply perfectly said by Glenn Greenwald, hopefully now we can close the door on this silly but darling conspiracy theory of the establishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    So no mueller bump.

Economy is going down in both 2019 and 2020.

The gop also attacked healthcare the most important issue of 2020 and the economy is the second most important.
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_apr01
    Sure he did.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Rasmussen is the only daily tracking poll left.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Rasmussen is the only daily tracking poll left.
    and non daily polling corrects rasmussens's shitty daily tracking polling.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    and non daily polling corrects rasmussens's shitty daily tracking polling.
    Ya because Nate Silver is such a genius. Man after 2016 he should just decide elections for us, why vote.

Ya because Nate Silver is such a genius. Man after 2016 he should just decide elections for us, why vote.
    I mean he's a pretty smart guy. He's not perfect, nobody is, but he's a far sight more reliable and accurate than Rasmussen ever is. Their pollings greatest claim to fame is largely being accidentally "right" on a few things, not having a long track record of being damn close to reality with their polling.

And I thought all polls were fake news and shit, anyways. It's hard keeping track of the mercurial believes and positions of many conservatives nowadays.

he just agregates. but okay do you have evidence that isnt rasmussen who basically admit their polling data is gotten by retarded means?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean he's a pretty smart guy. He's not perfect, nobody is, but he's a far sight more reliable and accurate than Rasmussen ever is. Their pollings greatest claim to fame is largely being accidentally "right" on a few things, not having a long track record of being damn close to reality with their polling.

And I thought all polls were fake news and shit, anyways. It's hard keeping track of the mercurial believes and positions of many conservatives nowadays.
    No one was more wrong and placed in obscurity than Nate Silver in 2016.

No one was more wrong and placed in obscurity than Nate Silver in 2016.
    To you, maybe. But he's still very credible.

But again, are we of the position that polls are all "FAKE NEWS" and shouldn't be believed? Or are we back to selectively believing polls when we like their results and decrying all others as fake?

Because neither position is a reasonable one to take, FYI.

so polling is wrong? or just anything that isn't rasmussen, right?