Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A big fat nothing burger. Two fucking years of Dems and MSM pushing a false narrative! Fucking traitors!
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post
    I really enjoyed everyone saying that he's trying to spin the report when he pulled quotes from the report. This afternoon is going to be great!
    He used 84 whole words from the report in his letter. He probably just used less in his fucking sham of a fucking press conference. Even in his summary, he said that Trump wasn't exonerated of Obstruction, Barr made that decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    A big fat nothing burger. Two fucking years of Dems and MSM pushing a false narrative! Fucking traitors!
    Oh, hey, DocSavageFan lying again? Color me shocked.

Barr says the White House counsel reviewed a redacted version of the report for executive privilege. He also says Trump’s personal lawyer was allowed to read the final redacted report before its release.
    https://t.co/a0TwyFoDk9
    This is bullshit. So basically they gave them the playbook before the game.

Allowing access to the defendent or person of interest with in Trump is not what you do. So they had days, maybe week to write a rebuttal when no defense team would have this.

I admit 'defense team' likely the wrong label, but best I can come up with atm.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

He just reiterated his letter....

William Barr is just a mouthpiece of the president.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Maybe they didn't believe perjuring himself about getting a BJ rose to the level of 'high crimes and misdemeanors' enough to throw him out of office? I mean, I'm not sure how old you were in 98, but things were going remarkably well back then. Now, that clearly doesn't give him a pass on his vile behavior, not at all, I'm of the opinion he should've stepped down, but maybe it wasn't worth the drama of convicting a President on the back end of his final term?

Regardless, I don't see how this is germane enough to the thread topic that we should be devoting a page and a half rehashing 21 year old news.

Lying about having a sexual relationship with a current employee when being sued for sexual harassment from a former employee is pretty damaging evidence, don't you think? NO ONE should be above the law, if this had been anyone else their ass would have been in jail. You shouldn't get a pass because of who you are and have done. This is like giving R Kelly a pass because you like his music, or Bill Cosby because you think he's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    He just reiterated his letter....

William Barr is just a mouthpiece of the president.
    Yeah, there was no point in that shitty press conference. Hell, he probably didn't know he was doing it til Trump said he was doing it last night on a radio interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He used 84 whole words from the report in his letter. He probably just used less in his fucking sham of a fucking press conference. Even in his summary, he said that Trump wasn't exonerated of Obstruction, Barr made that decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, hey, DocSavageFan lying again? Color me shocked.
    When I get a chance to read it I'll post the quotes for you. Sound good?

Barr did state Russia hacked DNC emails and gave it to Wikileaks. I believe this is confirmed today, in which many didn't believe this.

Which again goes to Trump saying he 'Loves Wikileaks'. So again the whole Trump saying 'Russia release the emails' is more of a troubling issue.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or did he basically say Mueller laid out evidence for Obstruction of Justice, but Barr choose not to peruse it, and that he and Rosenstein disagreed about that?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

When I get a chance to read it I'll post the quotes for you. Sound good?
    It is in his fucking letter that Trump wasn't exonerated from Obstruction, that was a quote that Barr used FROM MUELLER. Barr exonerated him, didn't even let Congress decide if Trump should face Obstruction charges.

Barr explicitly said that it's only criminal if you help hack huh.... guess that means that Don Jr and others aren't criminals but still worked with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Is it me or did he basically say Mueller laid out evidence for Obstruction of Justice, but Barr choose not to peruse it, and that he and Rosenstein disagreed about that?
    Nope, you are right about that. This is why he wrote that 19 page memo that was basically his resume for the AG job before Trump nominated him. This is why Democrats were worried about him in the Senate.

Nope, you are right about that. This is why he wrote that 19 page memo that was basically his resume for the AG job before Trump nominated him. This is why Democrats were worried about him in the Senate.
    My self fulfilling prophecy is complete!

Wut?
    " there is substantial evidence to show that the President was frustrated and angered by a sincere belief that the investigation was undermining his presidency, propelled by his political opponents, and fueled by illegal leaks. "
    https://twitter.com/SykesCharlie/sta...997732864?s=19

So this may not be official transcript, but again this is what Barr stated why Trump obstructed.

Basically hurt feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    My self fulfilling prophecy is complete!
    I was worried about him when I saw that fat bastard helped Bush Sr pardon the literal committers of treason after Reagan was out of office of the Iran/Contra douchenozzles. People like Oliver North, the current leader of the NRA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, so "intent" wins again.

It is in his fucking letter that Trump wasn't exonerated from Obstruction, that was a quote that Barr used FROM MUELLER. Barr exonerated him, didn't even let Congress decide if Trump should face Obstruction charges.
    I'm talking about that collusion boy. Calm it down.

I'm talking about that collusion boy. Calm it down.
    Their INTENT was to collude though. They just didn't get any information. We know this because Trump's stupid son posted his emails and said he "loved it", when he found out the Russian government supposedly had Clinton emails. Trump even knew about it because he held a press conference saying that the week after the meeting they were going to have a press conference about Clinton's emails. That press conference didn't happen the way he wanted it to, hell, I don't even remember if it happened at all. And then Trump even wrote that the meeting was about adoption after the meeting, even though the meeting was set up to get emails in the first place.

Sorry, but the evidence isn't on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Wait till they Release FISA and the Dems entire house of cards collapses . The FISA release has them scared shitless
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Wait till they Release FISA and the Dems entire house of cards collapses . The FISA release has them scared shitless
    Yeah, the FISA warrants, all issued by Republican judges. They tried that shit with the Nunes FISA memo, it blew up in their faces, and this one will too. Good luck.