Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Oh.

My.

God.

It may not be the pee pee tapes...but I kinda hope it's the pee pee tapes. Let's hope Cohen has the goods on that either way.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Isn't there a Fox News or Daily Stormer forum you guys can go and enjoy yourselves?
    No thanks. I find the desperation and denial here to be quite scintillating.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this is a question during Mueller's testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    No thanks. I find the desperation and denial here to be quite scintillating.
    And I find your hero worship rather boring perhaps you can be more entertaining by doing some deflecting.

Press Sec Sarah Sanders just straight up tells the Special Counsel that she lied from the Press Sec podium:

" We received the President's written responses in late Nov 2018. In Dec 2018 we informed counsel of the insufficiency of those responses in several respects. We noted, among other things, that the President stated more than 30 occasions that he 'does not recall' or 'remember' or have an 'independent recollection' of information called for by the questions. Other answers were incomplete or imprecise. The written responses, we informed counsel, 'demonstrate the inadequacy of the written format, as we have had no opportunity to ask follow up questions that would ensure complete answers and potentially refresh your client's recollection or clarify the extent or nature of his lack of recollection. We again requested an in-person interview, limited to certain topics, advising the President's counsel that 'this is the President's opportunity to voluntarily provide us with information for us to evaluate in the context of all of the evidence we have gathered. The President declined."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh.

My.

God.

It may not be the pee pee tapes...but I kinda hope it's the pee pee tapes. Let's hope Cohen has the goods on that either way.
    I can't believe President Watersports is confirmed.

Christ and Allah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

https://twitter.com/davidenrich/stat...799023104?s=19

Trump's "Russia if you're listening" line directed the GRU to start trying to hack the Clinton's email server.

10+ Year Old Account
    "We concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice."

"The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of Justice we would so state.” Which they obviously neglected to do.

So, this is Mueller punting to Congress, basically saying he's corrupt and the evidence backs it up.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/davidenrich/stat...799023104?s=19

Trump's "Russia if you're listening" line directed the GRU to start trying to hack the Clinton's email server.
    "It is unclear how the GRU was able to identify these email accounts, which were not public."

Hmm....more loose ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Sarah Sanders admitted to Mueller that her statements to the media about the FBI weren't based in fact https://t.co/ejoCRRQ7YH https://t.co/1GHoCVsv8D
    https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...262305280?s=19

So under oath or testimony, Sanders admits to lying and being a propagandist.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    "We concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice."

"The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of Justice we would so state.” Which they obviously neglected to do.

So, this is Mueller punting to Congress, basically saying he's corrupt and the evidence backs it up.
    Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of language in the report that seems to indicate that Mueller knows his hands are tied, doesn't trust the DoJ, and is putting it on Congress to take action based off the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post

Congress just called for Mueller to testify on his findings, which means impeachment hearings will start soon. There's no way that what Trump did, especially the obstruction of justice part, isn't an impeachable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...262305280?s=19

So under oath or testimony, Sanders admits to lying and being a propagandist.
    I mean we all already knew this. And those who didn't know this simply don't care, or think that she's doing a fantastic job by lying to libs.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of language in the report that seems to indicate that Mueller knows his hands are tied, doesn't trust the DoJ, and is putting it on Congress to take action based off the report.
    Sadly I don't think impeachment will happen because of the Senate Republicans.

The Special Counsel found evidence of crimes outside its scope and made 14 criminal referrals to other jurisdictions. Only 2 of them are known to date. https://t.co/PC77N5sPaL
    https://twitter.com/tripgabriel/stat...286664705?s=19

So the investigation is ongoing and many counts of criminal activity outside of Mueller. Likely the blatant corruption, tax evading, money laundering, etc.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    a conclusion by the Special Counsel that a total of zero Americans worked with Russians to undermine the 2016 election is objectively good news.
    Yes.

However, the problem is, we still know they tried. They admitted it. And that's still bad news, because if they tried something wrong (illegal), and got caught, and nothing happens, they'll just do it again, only worse, because why wouldn't they?

Basically, someone picked up a crowbar and took a swing at Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers. You're saying it's a good thing he missed. I'm saying it's a bad thing he tried. We can agree on both, I think, but disagree on which is more important.

"With respect to whether the
    President can be found to have obstructed justice by exercising his powers under Article II of the
    Constitution, we concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his
    authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice. "

"With respect to whether the
    President can be found to have obstructed justice by exercising his powers under Article II of the
    Constitution, we concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his
    authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice. "
    Cant get any more clear then that. Special council cant do anything but recommend. It has recommended congress use its power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Sanders admits to lying and being a propagandist.
    Not that she needed to. Everyone knew she's been lying up and down since her first podium visit. She's a joke. But at least she's not stupid enough to go to jail for it -- just repeatedly objectively knowingly lie to the American people.