Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    It declares that the Trump campaign knew it was getting help from the Russians, which is backed up multiple times with evidence in the report itself.
    It never interacted with those who were "giving them help" though. So, they are not in any way responsible for Russian actions (as far as FBI is concerned).

Although the Trump campaign lied and lied and lied and lied about that, the only reason they weren't charged with conspiracy -- according to Barr himself -- is that the Trump campaign didn't coordinate on the Russian hack itself.
    And that is the only thing that matter for both criminal persecution and potential impeachment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Alrighty then, just so we know where your morals stand and that you have no issues with the President of the United States repeatedly ordering others to break the law on his behalf.
    Of course Sulla will take a criminal, as long as they're a Republican. He's one of those "criminals are better than Democrats" people.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Given that the report shows numerous instances where both Sanders and Spicer knowingly lied/mislead the press, I'm really hoping in her next press conference one of the reporters straight up calls her out on it and cites the report itself. Use her own testimony against her.

Investigators paint an unflattering portrait of a president who believes the Justice Department and the FBI should answer to his orders, even when it comes to criminal investigations

During a meeting in which the president complained about then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s decision to recuse himself from the Russia investigation, Trump insisted that past attorneys general had been more obedient to their presidents, referring to the Kennedy brothers and the Obama administration.

“You’re telling me that Bobby and Jack didn’t talk about investigations? Or Obama didn’t tell Eric Holder who to investigate?” Trump told senior White House staffers Stephen K. Bannon and Donald McGahn, according to the report.

“Bannon recalled that the President was as mad as Bannon had ever seen him and that he screamed at McGahn about how weak Sessions was,” the report said.

The report also recounts a remarkable moment in May 2017 when Sessions told Trump that Mueller had just been appointed special counsel. Trump slumped back in his chair, according to notes from Jody Hunt, Sessions’s then-chief of staff. “Oh my God, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency,” Trump said. Trump further laid into Sessions for his recusal, saying Sessions had let him down.

“Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency,” Trump said, according to Hunt’s notes. “It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

Mueller’s team wrote that though their investigation “did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” that assertion was informed by the fact that coordination requires more than two parties “taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests.”

And Mueller made abundantly clear: Russia wanted to help the Trump campaign, and the Trump campaign was willing to take it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Russians gonna Russia. We do the same shit in other countries' elections.
    I'm sure if Hillary won and it was found that Russia helped her campaign, you'd be screaming for her to get the death sentence.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I'm sure if Hillary won and it was found that Russia helped her campaign, you'd be screaming for her to get the death sentence.
    What are you talking about? They already are even though she hasn't committed a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    And you would be defending her with "everyone does it"/"she didn't collude with them".

Gotta love the liberal media. Isnt it weird that after being shown to have not commited any crimes or conspiracy to commit a crime that the media would run with stories that say Trump isnt exonerated from obstruction. Completely ignoring the fact that there was neither intent to obstruct nor a conspiracy to obstruct. In other words. An innocent man cant knowingly obstruct an investigation into himself if there is nothing to reveal.

Hard to obstruct an investigation into a crime if no crime was ever commited. And it would be stupid to charge a person for that very reason.

My favorite part of this report is that sarah sanders admits that she just flat out lies about shit during press briefings.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-r...175925718.html

What a fucking clown.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    It's hilarious! Where's your sense of humor? ROFLMAO
    So, do you think that Trump is exonerated now? Because he definitely isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Gotta love the liberal media. Isnt it weird that after being shown to have not commited any crimes or conspiracy to commit a crime that the media would run with stories that say Trump isnt exonerated from obstruction. Completely ignoring the fact that there was neither intent to obstruct nor a conspiracy to obstruct. In other words. An innocent man cant knowingly obstruct an investigation into himself if there is nothing to reveal. Hard to obstruct an investigation into a crime if no crime was ever commited. And it would be stupid to charge a person for that very reason.
    Maybe you should learn to read more than the bullshit you prate about.

Investigators paint an unflattering portrait of a president who believes the Justice Department and the FBI should answer to his orders, even when it comes to criminal investigations

During a meeting in which the president complained about then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s decision to recuse himself from the Russia investigation, Trump insisted that past attorneys general had been more obedient to their presidents, referring to the Kennedy brothers and the Obama administration.

“You’re telling me that Bobby and Jack didn’t talk about investigations? Or Obama didn’t tell Eric Holder who to investigate?” Trump told senior White House staffers Stephen K. Bannon and Donald McGahn, according to the report.

“Bannon recalled that the President was as mad as Bannon had ever seen him and that he screamed at McGahn about how weak Sessions was,” the report said.

The report also recounts a remarkable moment in May 2017 when Sessions told Trump that Mueller had just been appointed special counsel. Trump slumped back in his chair, according to notes from Jody Hunt, Sessions’s then-chief of staff. “Oh my God, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency,” Trump said. Trump further laid into Sessions for his recusal, saying Sessions had let him down.

“Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency,” Trump said, according to Hunt’s notes. “It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

Mueller’s team wrote that though their investigation “did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” that assertion was informed by the fact that coordination requires more than two parties “taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests.”

And Mueller made abundantly clear: Russia wanted to help the Trump campaign, and the Trump campaign was willing to take it.

----------------

This is the creature you're defending...

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    No thanks. I find the desperation and denial here to be quite scintillating.
    I only see yours. And it is quite hilarious to watch you deny reality.

Gotta love the liberal media. Isnt it weird that after being shown to have not commited any crimes or conspiracy to commit a crime that the media would run with stories that say Trump isnt exonerated from obstruction. Completely ignoring the fact that there was neither intent to obstruct nor a conspiracy to obstruct. In other words. An innocent man cant knowingly obstruct an investigation into himself if there is nothing to reveal.

Hard to obstruct an investigation into a crime if no crime was ever commited. And it would be stupid to charge a person for that very reason.
    There was no intent to obstruct? he wanted muller fired and he wanted others fired and the reason for them to be fire lied about.....

did you even read the same report others did??

Also you do not need to be convicted or even charged with a crime to obstruct an investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Well they are trying. Really enjoying their conspiracy theories ITT
    You really aren't paying attention or reading it yourself are you? If you think this report exonerates Trump, then you really are fucking gullible.

Trump literally ordered people to commit crimes they just didn't follow through read the report dude.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And you would be defending her with "everyone does it"/"she didn't collude with them".
    Would you bet 5000 rubles on that Mister Russian? That I would in fact be doing that? You may want to look at my posting history before you just consider me a one sided partisan hack.

You Democrats come to the appropriate conclusion that you can't do shit about Trump being President yet? Buckle up buckaroos!

Some of the biggest blowhards are in here backing down now, good day for America.
    Yeah, you really didn't read any of this, did you? I see you got your information from Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    My favorite part of this report is that sarah sanders admits that she just flat out lies about shit during press briefings.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-r...175925718.html

What a fucking clown.
    I look forward to the next press briefing (if there is one) when Sanders answers a question with blatant bullshit and a journalist asks, "Sarah, how do we know you're not lying to us again?"

He came in and gave a knowingly flawed summation, posing as a question. If he really wanted to ask, he wouldn't need to insert lies into his question.
    And yet, he is right. Because it is obvious you aren't reading it, and getting your shitty information from Fox News.

For the people who are parroting the spin that "Its not obstruction, just attempted obstruction!"

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1505

Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so; or

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.
    Obstruction is obstruction whether they were successful or not.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.