Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Druid's questline to get aquatic form back in the day required you to gather two quest items WAAAAY off the coasts of Westfall and Silverpine. You'd swim right out to the edge of the fatigue water, which was VERY far out in this zones, then straight down all the way to the bottom, which was a long way. With how long you could hold your breath in those days you'd drown for sure unless you found the small vent in the sea floor that allowed you to breath and let you explore around for the item.
    I remember cheesing the whole thing with water breathing pots

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    oh nice! Im going to go find that Krakken then. Havnt heard of this

I made this topic because i was swimming down and around un instanced Eye of Azshara so i wondered if anything relating to leaks or spoilers might have been found underwater
    There could be hints, but we wouldn't know for sure until we see what's coming next, really. There are lots of interesting things around the Broken Isles, though. Just swim around the entire continent and you'll see lots of interesting things.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

7+ Year Old Account
    At any point in World of warcraft? Have to swim damn near till your dead to find it?
    terky pet, the massive skeelton people found using the hints from the yog sasrron box, the gnome village off tanaris, aswell as druid quests in vanilla
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

At any point in World of warcraft? Have to swim damn near till your dead to find it?
    OP, this single moment in Warcraft history or in video games (in general) changed the way a lot of people played outside the rules of the game and the developers palette. Yes, many people did stuff like this in oldschool games, but this was one of the first videos to ever show the potentinal of exploration and outside the box thinking.

without further ado

(timeless classic)