Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funcik View Post
    You can learn about the history of Muradin Bronzebeard from the game WoW: WoTLK, playing for the Alliance. Also Muradin appears in Cataclysm. He directly participated in the combat operations in Northrend. In contrast to Varok.
    you must have missed the part where varok goes up against gothik the harvester and his field of ghouls.

Quote Originally Posted by Annedrooo View Post
    I find the lack of trolls on this list disturbing. By physicality alone they should be top 3 warrior races I’m surprised not a single made it on the list. Zul’jin seems like a shoe in or possibly even bloodlord mandokir (though I could see possible argument why the latter would be a hunter).
    This is the Top characters of the warriors who in the game belong to the game class - Warrior.
    Zul'jin's game class— Rogue.
    There are other top 20 warrior characters that do belong to different game classes:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-for-all-time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    you must have missed the part where varok goes up against gothik the harvester and his field of ghouls.
    As far as I remember, Varok killed his son (Death Knight) and that's all.

This is the Top characters of the warriors who in the game belong to the game class - Warrior.
    Zul'jin's game class— Rogue.
    There are other top 20 warrior characters that do belong to different game classes:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-for-all-time

- - - Updated - - -

YOU.
    ARE.
    WRONG.

You're basing your reasoning on bits and pieces of information in conjunction with the flawed logic that has been pointed out multiple times that you insist on ignoring. Like Archi said, go write a blog post because you're clearly not interested in discussion.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can learn about the history of Muradin Bronzebeard from the game WoW: WoTLK, playing for the Alliance. Also Muradin appears in Cataclysm. He directly participated in the combat operations in Northrend. In contrast to Varok.
    nothing more than VArok

thats all, he just killed the most powerfull DK ever created prior the player Deathlord, only behind the LK, buts thats not to much right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    That headcanon lore (mainly writen by Knaak) was thrown out of a window when Chronichles were released
    no, it wasnt

So tell me, HOW in the god motherflushing damn world did an AXE wound something that is a size of a Planet

It makes absurdly no sense
    he was not in the size of planet, jesus, we wll igght against a lot of titans without the size of a planet, the titans can decrease their size, just like whns argeras duleled the guy of the aldrachi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    he was not in the size of planet, jesus, we wll igght against a lot of titans without the size of a planet, the titans can decrease their size, just like whns argeras duleled the guy of the aldrachi
    They can't just shrink on demand... Thus they have avatars to do it

Regarding disputes, I suggest you choose the best warrior in the next poll:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...werfull-warior

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    They can't just shrink on demand... Thus they have avatars to do it
    yes they can, and there is nothing to do with avatars, we will face a lot titans in Antorus, no one of then are avatar

But if you can't put in your head the simple fact that the titans can assume normal forms, despite this is a canon fact, i can't do nothing

yes they can, and there is nothing to do with avatars, we will face a lot titans in Antorus, no one of then are avatar

But if you can't put in your head the simple fact that the titans can assume normal forms, despite this is a canon fact, i can't do nothing
    You are wrong, titans can not be the size of a human. In the Antorus we will pass the Avatars.If the titan is the size of us, then this is either the avatar of the titan, or the withered lifeless vessel (titan Argus)

7+ Year Old Account
    You are wrong, titans can not be the size of a human. In the Antorus we will pass the Avatars.If the titan is the size of us, then this is either the avatar of the titan, or the withered lifeless vessel (titan Argus)
    did i said they can be the size of a human? read again

did i said they can be the size of a human? read again

you said:"we will face a lot titans in Antorus,no one of then are avatar".We can not meet the titans on the Antorus-part of the planet, while the titans are no less than the planet itself

7+ Year Old Account
    you said:"we will face a lot titans in Antorus,no one of then are avatar".We can not meet the titans on the Antorus-part of the planet, while the titans are no less than the planet itself
    sigh

go to the raid journal and see it for yourself, again, titans can decrease in size as they wish, they are fucking masters of te arcane

id id not say they will b in human form, but they will be scaled down

sigh

go to the raid journal and see it for yourself, again, titans can decrease in size as they wish, they are fucking masters of te arcane

id id not say they will b in human form, but they will be scaled down
    I apologize for the quick temper, but you are wrong.
    And for your developers, it's beneficial that we fight with the Titans themselves or they make it easier to make small models of the titans and call it AVATARA. The official canon of Titan, the size of the planet.
    Last edited by funcik; 2017-11-03 at 01:08 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I apologize for the quick temper, but you are wrong.
    And for your developers, it's beneficial that we fight with the Titans themselves or they make it easier to make small models of the titans and call it AVATARA. The official canon of Titan, the size of the planet.
    prove with a single piece of lore that those we are fighting are avatars

you can't, why?: because you are the wrong here

You know what is the truth? what is canon? titans can assume the size they want, this is canon, and Broxigar Actually wounded Sargeras himself, not an avatar, this is canon lore by blizzard, the avatar bullshit is headcanon from players.

the only piece of lroe who talk about avatar is when he took one avatar to kill the aldrachi leader, and thats is it, not with Brox

prove with a single piece of lore that those we are fighting are avatars

you can't, why?: because you are the wrong here

You know what is the truth? what is canon? titans can assume the size they want, this is canon, and Broxigar Actually wounded Sargeras himself, not an avatar, this is canon lore by blizzard, the avatar bullshit is headcanon from players.

the only piece of lroe who talk about avatar is when he took one avatar to kill the aldrachi leader, and thats is it, not with Brox
    LOL. I do not deny that Brox wounded the real Sargeras. But I say that in Antorus we will fight with the avatars of the titans.

Blockcigar the Mad.
    That was a nobrainer.