Poll: Should they ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Remove it .. well that's debatable, maybe not remove it entirely but re-work it.
    The fact is that it hardly has a place though mainly because balancing is garbage. Arenas in particular are pure bullshit.
    IMO they should abandon arenas (not like they do much on them anyway) and actually focus on developing a good PVP system that doesn't rely solely on an endless grind like the current Honor system.
    BG's should have ratings by default in a system where premades are matched against premades.

sorry man, but that is absolutely incorrect.

straight up, I, like many others, really only enjoy playing the game against the best there is in the PvP world, both cohesively and organized, as well as on comms.

As for RBGs, the satisfaction of being the Target Caller and or Strat Caller on a 2k+ MMR team(top 3% of players) and playing against 2100-2300mmr players(top .5-2.9% of players) and winning is really unlike anything I have felt in any game before. There is so much team work, communication, and above all PERFORMANCE that must take place between 10 people, continuously, for 8-15minutes to ensure a victory. Especially when you are toward the top of a bracket i.e. 1990 or 2090 or 2190, or pushing Guardian or Hero and trying to keep rating, much akin to the feeling of being on a sports team IRL and being on a cohesive, winning team that is trying(like all teams) to stay at the top of your division/conference. It's quite the rush, and a feeling that remains with you throughout the day because you know you are the best at something that many people only try to be the best at. In addition, there is just endless variety in which your team can play as, or play against. Adding layers of complexity is half the fun too, i.e. on a map like AB/EotS while fighting a team with 2 rogues, or Deepwind against 2 DH Tanks, you have to play the game a certain way, and make sure you don't play into their hand and always be a step ahead.

As for Arena, those of use who have been PvP'ing since vanilla always wanted an arena setting. Once that finally happened in TBC, its been impossible for me to leave in 12 years. Again, the team work, the satisfaction of absolutely blanketing a healer, and pushing rating to be the best among the best is awesome.
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2017-11-09 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I want to get the rewards, there is only 1 way get it, it doesn't mean that I enjoy doing it, like I said it's always the same thing years after years. consequently, maybe it makes sense to be interested in the possibility of a better system that I would enjoy more.
    So you're bored with the same rewards even though you don't actually have them? Fuck that makes sense, like saying your bored with Bugatti's because some guy your cousin saw one time was driving one and ALSO we should now destroy all Bugatti's - that is genuinely your argument, see how fucking downie-retard that shit is?

You want the rewards (which you just said), but can't get the rewards because you aren't good enough (reality), so you want to have the system removed - we have now come full circle to what I stated pages ago. If you can't have a Bugatti because you work at Staples then nobody should have one, fuck everyone because the selfish prick challenger says so, got it.

Again, your dumbshit poll never touched on a NEW system, only removing this system completely, not a single mention of a replacement. You have also yet to suggest a new system, so please share your suggestion of a system where you somehow end up rank 1 that actually makes sense, I honestly can't fucking wait.

Also as an aside I think you did a fairly good job being so ambiguous with what turned out to be just another "I want what other people have without actually earning it" post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post
    So you're bored with the same rewards even though you don't actually have them? Fuck that makes sense, like saying your bored with Bugatti's because some guy your cousin saw one time was driving one and ALSO we should now destroy all Bugatti's - that is genuinely your argument, see how fucking downie-retard that shit is?

You want the rewards (which you just said), but can't get the rewards because you aren't good enough (reality), so you want to have the system removed - we have now come full circle to what I stated pages ago. If you can't have a Bugatti because you work at Staples then nobody should have one, fuck everyone because the selfish prick challenger says so, got it.

Again, your dumbshit poll never touched on a NEW system, only removing this system completely, not a single mention of a replacement. You have also yet to suggest a new system, so please share your suggestion of a system where you somehow end up rank 1 that actually makes sense, I honestly can't fucking wait.

Also as an aside I think you did a fairly good job being so ambiguous with what turned out to be just another "I want what other people have without actually earning it" post.
    I'm tired of reading you creating situation that you believe are true, I don't want to get rewards without earning it, I said you no and you say that's what I want, maybe you don't understand english, or I can't write proper english who knows.

I'm tired of reading you creating situation that you believe are true, I don't want to get rewards without earning it, I said you no and you say that's what I want
    Just pointing to what the evidence suggests Billy. You are bitching about the dullness of rewards you don't fucking have and will never fucking get, on what plane of existence does that make sense? Again, you're saying you're bored with Bugatti's because some guy your cousin saw one time was driving one and ALSO we should now destroy all Bugatti's - that is genuinely your argument. Explain specifically how I am wrong in that, also still waiting on your fumbling incompetent attempt at suggesting a replacement system. The gameplay itself is shit right now but the system behind it, that ranks players, pairs them, and assigns rewards is really as close to perfection as can be obtained. It measures players purely based on their ability to win games, and rewards them on that same basis. What in the sweet fuck do you think PvP should be rewarded by if not the ability to PvP?

Also you never replied in regard to the fact PvP has a richer reward system than PvE does presently, how can you say the most robust set of rewards in the game is boring and repetitive? Gear in a RPG is boring and repetitive? I don't have a problem with your broken English, I do have a problem with how fucking terrible you are at this, makes it boring, start generating some actual points for your stance or just walk away.

...maybe you don't understand english, or I can't write proper english who knows.
    Uh, the most likely between these seems pretty obvious.
    Last edited by Applenazi; 2017-11-08 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post
    Just pointing to what the evidence suggests Billy. You are bitching about the dullness of rewards you don't fucking have and will never fucking get, on what plane of existence does that make sense? Again, you're saying you're bored with Bugatti's because some guy your cousin saw one time was driving one and ALSO we should now destroy all Bugatti's - that is genuinely your argument. Explain specifically how I am wrong in that, also still waiting on your fumbling incompetent attempt at suggesting a replacement system. The gameplay itself is shit right now but the system behind it, that ranks players, pairs them, and assigns rewards is really as close to perfection as can be obtained. It measures players purely based on their ability to win games, and rewards them on that same basis. What in the sweet fuck do you think PvP should be rewarded by if not the ability to PvP?

Also you never replied in regard to the fact PvP has a richer reward system than PvE does presently, how can you say the most robust set of rewards in the game is boring and repetitive? Gear in a RPG is boring and repetitive? I don't have a problem with your broken English, I do have a problem with how fucking terrible you are at this, makes it boring, start generating some actual points for your stance or just walk away.

Uh, the most likely between these seems pretty obvious.
    "rewards" are not only high end titles and a mount, all the rewards are known and expected every season, it's a grind to do that requires no effort from the team, also from players since it's win x times and it's annoying to do after so many years, but it's still labelled as rewards.
    I know that I don't like the current system, that there's a lot of things possible limited by our imagination (I would have personally not thought about arenas this way during vanilla). I would prefer personally a server wide ladder for instance, and having a very visible ranking in game somewhere. the best (either teams or individuals, I don't know which one would be better) could then play against each others and earn top tier rewards or something like this. but I'm not a designer and I don't want to design the game, though I don't like the current system especially the rewards, that doesn't mean I have to come up with a replacement.
    well in pve there is a world to explore that takes years (and feelings of completion tied to it), not really the case of pvp because of what it is.

if I have broken english maybe you can show me exactly in what way I'd be curious, since you can always improve.
    and your tone is still very annoying, I'm hoping that one day you'll understand that a proper person is able to talk normally without trying to attack and being a pain.