Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
Cute.

Price/Performance ratio never adds up on a Mac, there is no excuse about it, you are paying usually 110% extra for the OS and the name, which again, there is no excuse about it.

And since you mentioned "the 27' mac with the amazing screen" any 200$-250$ screen made for photo editing jobs is the same, as a quick example.

Its not about what it does, its the excuse of the "OS never worked to anyone with a clue, simple as that, buying a 900-1200$ laptop for 2.8K$, same with their desktop variants.
I will back up @moremana, that indeed, as a photo editor myself, for work, Mac screens are far and beyond way way better than "any $200-$250 screen 'made for photo editing jobs.'" Trust me on that. I'm not using one, because I have a $1,200 screen I bought prior to the editing coming along, but no $200-250 even comes close to this thing, and I know if I ever bought a Mac screen I'd be even happier.

Stop kidding yourself. I love hating Mac too, but if they do ONE thing right: it's monitors for professional editors of photo/video.