Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Other content and better armor sets, none of the stuff listed, it all can't be seen anyways. Waste of time resources imo.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna get off on armor or subrace tangents here and just focus on character creation.

First, having seen Blizz's models for long enough, I know that anyone looking to customize their weight is gonna have a bad time, barring a major rebuild of how models work. I think even changing age is going to be a bit beyond the pale (outside of making more old-looking face options).

Height could be done, just on a scaler for the model, though anyone hoping for a truly petite or amazonian look will be disappointed then.

Honestly, what I want most is just MORE. More hairstyles, more face options, hell give us some of those much-desired skin options like Dark Iron Dwarf or Brown Orc. Also, now that Blizz has the technology to apply tattoos over skin options (as seen with Demon Hunters) I hope they give that option to more races. Dwarves, Humans, Orcs, Tauren heck even Blood Elves could have arcane runes on them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'm not gonna get off on armor or subrace tangents here and just focus on character creation.

First, having seen Blizz's models for long enough, I know that anyone looking to customize their weight is gonna have a bad time, barring a major rebuild of how models work. I think even changing age is going to be a bit beyond the pale (outside of making more old-looking face options).

Height could be done, just on a scaler for the model, though anyone hoping for a truly petite or amazonian look will be disappointed then.

Honestly, what I want most is just MORE. More hairstyles, more face options, hell give us some of those much-desired skin options like Dark Iron Dwarf or Brown Orc. Also, now that Blizz has the technology to apply tattoos over skin options (as seen with Demon Hunters) I hope they give that option to more races. Dwarves, Humans, Orcs, Tauren heck even Blood Elves could have arcane runes on them.
    for blood elves koiltra(not sure spelling is right) in dk starting zone can be seen with blue runes on his body i believe

Night Elf eyebrows with no beard option. Just going to say that don't expect sliders. They will likely never do it. The best case is more hair styles,more faces,features,etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to roll a chubby undead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ass and titty sliders.

Deleted
    I want more tattoo, dark iron dwarfs, age, body types, and generally i will be happy if i can do human, who looks like Greyman or Jaina.
    PS. unique options in character creation for class is too something interesting... like demon hunter ( looks on malfurion, he have antlers )

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Even without adding anything new, let us change skin colors on barber shops.

Especially DK and DH have unique textured skins you can't change without paying.

Leave race change and gender change to the paid service list if you must.

Cheaper would be a big plus as it's mostly cosmetic within same faction/realm.

Faction/realm transfers are far bigger impact on outside-of customization, so if they stay the same, so be it, more connected realms would probably help small servers tho. (or cross realm guild tech)

Other then that, many more hair/face/skin colors and combinations thereof before even moving into subraces that change models.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-30 at 06:44 PM.

a height and weight slider would be nice.
    What I really would like to see is character customization that you unlock by doing stuff out in the world. various jewelry found in treasure chests or made by JCs, new hair dyes discovered through alchemy, glowing runes from solving puzzles, tribal tattoos from reputations and scars unlocked through various means of pvp and pve. That way the marks on your character tell a little bit of a story. You don't just apply your scars, you earn them.

As a Orc i would love Skin colour and tattoos plus the ability to go hunch or no hunch!

Deleted
    I would like to be able to adjust crotch bulge size.

Deleted
    Transmog is all the costumisation you could ask for.

How about they start with actually re-creating original vanilla faces with new models? Not this horrible ugliness that they introduced in WoD where everyone looks same? That'd be nice.

Deleted
    I would love to have Black Desert gfx level into WoW characters, this can be freaking awesome.

Sub races:
    Mag'har, wildhammer, dark iron, mecha gnomes, fel elves, yuangol, vykrul, undead elf forsaken, amani troll etc
    Color wheels for anything that has a color
    Muscle/build slider, like in swtor or STO, both only Double A at best mmos
    All hair style choices in game for all races, plus new
    Jewelry, tattoos, facial markings
    Let worgen have worgen and human form separate from each other
    Worgen, goblin update
    Panaderan touch up
    New horn, tusks, teeth(orcs), tails, tauren make color
    Weapon size scaling, however warriors get an optional +10% upscale sense they are supposed to gave hulking weeps
    Mount size scaling
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Even without adding anything new, let us change skin colors on barber shops.

Especially DK and DH have unique textured skins you can't change without paying.

Leave race change and gender change to the paid service list if you must.

Cheaper would be a big plus as it's mostly cosmetic within same faction/realm.
    You get to choose your skin and everything when you create it. Barber shop was added because they added new hairstyles and such. Put some more time into your characters when you create them instead or level a new one.

And for people who ask for sliders, we dont need that. Just the option to choose between small, medium and large, which could be added if they are gonna add subraces.

And for Armor dye, it wouldnt work on the old gear. so it would only be the gear from that patch so I dont think it will be that good unless they remake all old gear. But maybe it could work for crafted gear, since they already use dyes for tailoring atleast.

And for what I hope they add; it's subraces and more facial features, hairstyles. aswell as tattoos and jewelry. and an option to hide more armor pieces (with a limit to how many you can hide so people arent just running around naked and beating up demigods.
    Last edited by Shadowater; 2017-10-30 at 10:26 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowater View Post
    You get to choose your skin and everything when you create it. Barber shop was added because they added new hairstyles and such. Put some more time into your characters when you create them instead or level a new one.
    Yes of course, but why do they add 100% options for pandaren/tauren (dont a have worgen but I do think they get Fur color), while restricting skin color to hairless races.

You can even change faces now too, so the "barber cuts hair" isn't a lore argument.

Basicly every race but 2 or 3 has to pay $15 to change 1 thing.

I played since closed US beta 2004, barbershop didn't even exist till 2008.

Now obviously, you could say that skin color is the way for Worgen/Tauren Druid to define their Pre-Legion bear/cat forms.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-30 at 11:07 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    While not a huge fan of sliders, I would be happy with more options - such as height, you can select a few ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Body tone, again something not hugely noticeable, but lets you reduce the width of your character's chest, butt, thighs and arms. So we aren't forced to look roided up even as cloth classes.
    I'd like that one too. Also I'd like more thematics, like the Void Elf rumor suggests.

Nipple rings for everybody. Hurray!