Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Is it time to have harsh rules again and make people real men again?

Let's be real here. the general population is becoming softer and weaker by the year. This is not their fault but the way the world works right now. Times are changing. This is not for the better. we are getting a weaker generation each new generation.

It is time for real punishment and return of the army trainings in each country.
    18+ teens should be atleast a year in the army to learn discipline and fighting skills.
    Criminals should have no rights at all. Should do what ever they are told or else be ended.
    Police should have the rights to look at the things they want if someone is suspected to do something criminal/illegal. (there is way to much privacy in this world)

People are becoming more weirder and weirder. And this has to change.

It is time to make the next generation real men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

First off how do you define "weaker", and how are you measuring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It is time for real punishment and return of the army trainings in each country.
    18+ teens should be atleast a year in the army to learn discipline and fighting skills.
    In which case I would refuse to serve and would rather go to jail. Compelling someone to fight for something they don't agree with is disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    First off how do you define "weaker", and how are you measuring it.
    Being immature at age of 20-30 still. Have no idea how to fight and have no respect for most folk.
    Feel like they have the right to do how they are and because of the system right now, they get the way they want.

If someone is a jerk/whiny baby, he should be punished. Not the person who says something about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not fighting for American imperialism thank you very much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    In which case I would refuse to serve and would rather go to jail. Compelling someone to fight for something they don't agree with is disgusting.
    Then this would be seen as treason and will serve a 10+ jailtime in my eyes.
    And depending on the case, if you are not worthy of doing anything for the country, i wouldn't even mind to see you executed. You only cost money and food. While thousands are born daily, you are easy replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you completely are unaware that the biggest and most violent criminals are often tied to having a military service career.

How police violence and their discrimination based on looks and feels had a negative impact on communities that are visible to this day.

Also aren't you one of those guys always crying about immigrants? Might want to start taking that advice to yourself, get some backbone and stop playing the victim card?

10+ Year Old Account
    No because all of the dipshit tactics you mentioned never made men real men. It made them fucking psychologically fucked in the head. There is a real problem when a human being can’t function the way they are supposed to because a few try to manipulate them to behavior someone else or others approve of.

Men right now are real men and human.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be real here. the general population is becoming softer and weaker by the year. This is not their fault but the way the world works right now. Times are changing. This is not for the better. we are getting a weaker generation each new generation.
    What a load of crap.

What about disabled teens? What about pacifists, who have the right to say no to combat? How does knowing how to kill people with weapons make you a man?

Criminals should have no rights at all. Should do what ever they are told or else be ended.
    Sayeth someone who has never been convicted of a crime. You'd sing a different tune if you were. Why, if someone commits a crime - especially a very tiny one - should they be stripped of all rights and human dignity?

Police should have the rights to look at the things they want if someone is suspected to do something criminal/illegal. (there is way to much privacy in this world)
    They already do have that right, for the most part. Police can stop, at least in the U.S. and require you to submit to search of vehicles and belongings in public if they have reasonable suspicion of something or believe that by not doing so, someone else may be harmed.

What do you have against privacy? Why shouldn't I keep my life private?

Pot, meet kettle.

in my eyes.
    Thankfully people like you dont get to make the rules.
    Be feared, or be fuel

And depending on the case, if you are not worthy of doing anything for the country, i wouldn't even mind to see you executed. You only cost money and food. While thousands are born daily, you are easy replacement.
    Fine with me. I will not fight for something I don't believe in. No matter the consequences.

"I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger." --- Mencius

Deleted

It is time to make the next generation real men.
    The title of your thread implies that people=men - welcome to the future, that is not how it works. But if you want to read on something on the subject, read original Starship Troopers.

Although what you say about people getting weirder and weirder, you are one entitled person to claim that "others" are getting weirder, from a lot of point of views, you are the weird one with these Dark Ages views.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    nope I am happier being a 25 y/o immature child with little responsibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Did you just watch Starship Troopers?

There are good reasons why you don't want the entire population of a country trained as military or indoctrinated by the Government.

Look, I too find the leniency we have with criminals a problem.

However, by the nature of your post, it seems like you are saying that the Police should have more power to go after people and investigate ignoring their right to Privacy.

What if, then, the Police become the corrupt and criminal people? They will then have ample power to do anything, they will say YOU are the criminal for accusing them, and since you just asked for a tough stance on crime...You're the criminal to be dealt with harshly.

And I speak this from experience. In general, I'm fairly right-wing, but at any time people start saying "I support our police!" "Cops are the best!" and all that crap, I cringe, as a neighbour of mine is Cop and he attempted to rape my mother. And, of course, other cops will back him up. He has lawyers from the Police Department helping in his defense in Court.

He is playing the "I'm just a cop with my baby son, look how cute he is, I didn't do nothing" card.

If you aren't skeptical of police, which tend to be corporativist assholes all around the world (I'm not even in the USA), you're not looking into it hard enough.

We already have that, its called "eminent domain" the police can stop you for any reason, find a few hundered bucks on you, take them and say " we suspect that you are about to commit a crime with this money"... how about less police power???

no thank you
    Be feared, or be fuel

Being immature at age of 20-30 still. Have no idea how to fight and have no respect for most folk.
    Feel like they have the right to do how they are and because of the system right now, they get the way they want.

If someone is a jerk/whiny baby, he should be punished. Not the person who says something about it.
    This isn't a new phenomenon, only more in the "spot light" because of social media, but how are you measuring people are more "immature" now then other points of history.

Its funny, when you read roman literature and recognize that the same type of people have been throwing around the same kind of "we got SO soft!" "our youth has no respect" nonsense for the last 2000 years at least.

If you personally want to prove to you how hardcore you are, have at it. Maybe try punshing a bear or something, Im sure that will make you a better person. Otherwise just enjoy all the perks that those weak minded soft people invented over the last 500 generations.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

If you want all that, then move to North Korea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What a load of crap.

What about disabled teens? What about pacifists, who have the right to say no to combat? How does knowing how to kill people with weapons make you a man?
    Those who have 100% reason to not be able to fight, can stay at the home. This means only those who are disabled etc. (Not those who are scared to be in a war)

Sayeth someone who has never been convicted of a crime. You'd sing a different tune if you were. Why, if someone commits a crime - especially a very tiny one - should they be stripped of all rights and human dignity?
    Those who are accused of murder or rape, should have no rights and should be treated the worst way possible. In holland a few weeks ago, a girl got raped and murdered because of our fail justice system on how he had too much rights. Guys like this should be executed. They are not worthy to be fed and spend on.

They already do have that right, for the most part. Police can stop, at least in the U.S. and require you to submit to search of vehicles and belongings in public if they have reasonable suspicion of something or believe that by not doing so, someone else may be harmed.

What do you have against privacy? Why shouldn't I keep my life private?
    Because if police are 100% sure someone is doing something horrible. they still need proof to get it. And you can't just randomly storm in this persons house and get proof suddenly out of a random blue attack. No they need to ask requirements first etc. If i was a cop and i know someone would do something illegal, i would cross the line to find out that hes guilty, but i would be the one to blame, because i crossed the privacy line. (thats just total BS)