Thread: Solo Queue

7+ Year Old Account

Solo Queue

Solo Queue for 2v2/3v3/BGs will be a game changer for this game. The system that kinda copies League of Legend's solo ranked system will just work so well and that is what 99% of PvPers want. The system allows you to queue up and get matched with the players equal to your rank. It's cancer to search for people, for example me, 2.4k CR in 3s and I need 3 hours+ to find a healer with the same rating as I am with the risk of him leaving after one-two games... While with solo queue,you get matched immediately with players without needing to ask for stupid achievements. Frustration will be removed totally and there will be better participation for PvP. WHY IS NOBODY ON THESE FORUMS TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Your thoughts!?
    Blizzcon is coming very soon. Will they announce it or no?

Deleted
    Soloqueue is extremely needed right now. But so is the reintroduction of World PvP incentives and balance as World PvP is far superior as a concept to any instanced type of PvP. And currently it's completely dead.

Deleted
    yeah, soloqueue 3v3, great idea
    most of the games:
    - wait 30 mins as a dps
    - get matched with incompetent healer who rerolled for the instant queue
    - setup: rdruid, blood dk, rogue
    - enemy's setup: fdk, dh, rshamy
    - get rekt
    - neverqueueagain
    As long as the pvp is setup oriented, you will never play a fair game.

Every other game that has soloqueue, you can change your weapons/class/character. Think about it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    When you're fighting a fair fight you don't care about winning or losing in PvP. When your setup is steamrolling or getting steamrolled where's the fun? If you don't believe the fight was fair you're much less likely to queue again.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.