Writhing Heart of Darkness nerfed?

Can any other prot warriors confirmed that Writhing Heart of Darkness has been nerfed?

My 945 one used to reduce damage taken by 10% at 3 stacks. Today I noticed it is down to only 2.62% damage reduction per stack. Obviously still really good, but a substantial nerf. I can find no mention of this in any patch notes or posts.

You think that at some point you had a trinket that reduced your damage taken by 30%?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

From wowhead 2016/09/19 (Patch 7.0.1):
    Mythic Warforged ilvl 850 gives 1.32% damage reductions stacking 3 times, best part is that your AOE damage like Demon hunter immolation aura does apply the debuff on targets other than you main target.

This is just an opinion but I do believe that this is a really nice Tank trinket.
    https://youtu.be/EH4umhIv3p4
    So i'd say 2.62 sounds about right for 945.

There were some changes to this trinket in 7.3.2 accordind to wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    You think that at some point you had a trinket that reduced your damage taken by 30%?
    They said by 10% at 3 stacks, aka 3.33% per stack

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    From wowhead 2016/09/19 (Patch 7.0.1):

So i'd say 2.62 sounds about right for 945.
    Nope, it used to be higher.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatchik View Post
    There were some changes to this trinket in 7.3.2 accordind to wowhead
    Nerf confirmed, thank you. Still a very strong trinket, but I wish they would give tanks the same commentary they give DPS with that other trinket in patch notes...

Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    Nope, it used to be higher.

- - - Updated - - -

Nerf confirmed, thank you. Still a very strong trinket, but I wish they would give tanks the same commentary they give DPS with that other trinket in patch notes...
    I'm going off the number in the comment that was quoted from that date (Sept 17) which just so happens to perfectly line up with what you said, but sure.

No trinket would ever create a constant 30% damage reduction. Not even active abilities or talents do that.

No trinket would ever create a constant 30% damage reduction. Not even active abilities or talents do that.
    he said it was 10% at 3 stacks, not 10% per stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    he said it was 10% at 3 stacks, not 10% per stack.
    Aye, my bad. Still higher than expected though.

Aye, my bad. Still higher than expected though.
    Yeah it was pretty broken, I could completely ignore using cooldowns in many situation for major boss abilities so long as I also popped some active mitigation or shield block. Combined with 5 stacks of thunderclap that's a constant 15% Damage reduction even in AoE. It has an almost 100% uptime for warriors and can be guaranteed further with battle shout. So at slightly below 8% it is still incredible and I can't complain about my amazing titanforging luck getting a 945 one, but it was indeed nerfed.