Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're in trouble if they don't announce a new expac. I assume they will announce info for the patches leading up to an expansion and then the actual expansion itself. Even if the expansion is at a later date.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Now I know I could be really wrong and missing something but the only minor indication that Blizzard would announce new expansion this Blizzcon was something that Ion said at last Q&A and that was really vague... he only said that new stuff would be announced.

Again I could be wrong and might have missed some blue post but... I don't see anywhere official that next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon.
    You are wrong. It's not a "I could be scenario", it's an absolute certainty
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You realize if they don't annouce it this year, we're going to have antorus for at least a year and a half. You really think we'll be in a raid for 18-24 months?
    Unless there is another raid tier......

7+ Year Old Account
    You realize if they don't annouce it this year, we're going to have antorus for at least a year and a half. You really think we'll be in a raid for 18-24 months?
    Isn't that what people said about Siege of Orgrimmar and Hellfire Citadel too?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's obviously going to be a new expansion announced at Blizzcon OP. You know that. Everyone knows that. I'm just not getting hyped until I see what it is and if it looks/sounds good or shit. I wasn't hyped for Legion at all until I saw the fucking Ashbringer...and once that hit me, I was never getting off that train.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Isn't that what people said about Siege of Orgrimmar and Hellfire Citadel too?
    They said a year. I wouldn't be surprised if antorus was a year, but 2? Literally no way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overhype is already going critical. There is no going back. Just remember to take cover and use adequate protection against the fallout after the explosion.

Blizz doesn't need to hype. The community does it for them. Saves them time and money.

7+ Year Old Account
    They said a year. I wouldn't be surprised if antorus was a year, but 2? Literally no way.
    Wow, how did you format your myanimelist page so nicely? That is pretty awesome! I didn't even know someone could do that.

And did you seriously watch all 220 episodes of Naruto but only rate the series a 2/10? lol

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The last game i was hyped for was No Mans Sky, I'll never be hyped again

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Wow, how did you format your myanimelist page so nicely? That is pretty awesome! I didn't even know someone could do that.

And did you seriously watch all 220 episodes of Naruto but only rate the series a 2/10? lol
    The 100 eps of fillers ruined it

Anyone who has been around long enough knows for a fact they are going to announce the next expansion at this year's Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    The last game i was hyped for was No Mans Sky, I'll never be hyped again

Now I know I could be really wrong and missing something but the only minor indication that Blizzard would announce new expansion this Blizzcon was something that Ion said at last Q&A and that was really vague... he only said that new stuff would be announced.

Again I could be wrong and might have missed some blue post but... I don't see anywhere official that next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon.
    Sure you don't need to be hyped, I'm not immensely hyped. A new expansion is just a big patch now that does a lot of class rework and introduces a new story chapter. But even without the hype, there is significant reason to expect an expansion reveal al Blizzcon, mostly because it is confirmed that Antorus is the last raid of Legion. And you can't fill a whole panel on "what's next" on the patch that's going to release a week or two later. So thenext expansion makes logical sense, even without any hype.

One of WoW's big points in this expansion has been delivering content on a regular basis, which seems to have been fairly successful. It would be out of place to extend Antorus for too long. Based on previous expansions, I would also assume that the next expansion would come out about 12 months after the last raid opens. Skipping this Blizzcon would be trolling their customers too hard.

I'm so hyped I grew a beard and became a Wizard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    Nice troll.
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

My hype train is so powerful it could slam through the walls of Anaheim, plough through the crowds of fans, splatter innocents and send me flying through the stage screen at a 800 MPH and I'd still be strong enough to crawl past Ion Hazzikostas with broken limbs over the corpses of the mangled crash victims just to listen to the opening of the WoW teaser. There are no brakes on this train.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some folks are starting to think Antorus isn't the final tier of Legion.

Some folks clearly have never played WoW before Legion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Im still kinda shocked that were getting an xpac trailer before the final raid is even released. Feels odd imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's sincere you are one dumb mother fucker.