LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Chi Wave heals you when it hits you, Healing Elixir heals you for 15% HP, and in a pinch you have Effusion.
    you aslo have transcende which when you port heals you for 25% hp over like 6seconds(something like that)

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    But my problem is my health is reduced quickly before I even get Tugar to 50% how would I be able to get my health consistently?
    Also, if you cleave the small worms down instead of killing the eggs, you also get healing spheres from them. They do not actually do any damage to you directly, only a small aoe that you can just strafe out of. They usually healed me to full every time they appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    you aslo have transcende which when you port heals you for 25% hp over like 6seconds(something like that)
    Fun fact: I forgot about and never used it. Hopefully other people do, and look less terribad than I do.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Hahaha got it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Hahaha got it
    Congratz op

Easiest challenge of all my classes. Literally nothing scary if you just interrupt his fel blast thingy. Challenge is cake as WW.
    Got mine in 3 tries intill o figured out it was the totems that stunned me

I did mine on my 915 monk with only gloves legendary = useless on this fight,

Was probably the easiest challenge I did over all my toons and specs (Dh/rogue/war/dk)
    Was done in 5 try without using flask/food or drums.

Just dodge damage and kill adds, thats all u have to do on this challenge...

Deleted
    i did it with 897 gear on my ww the day the challenge was released.

all you have to do is use your transedence: transfer to heal and stay on a good health pool.

also you can interrupt the wyrms aoe with paralysis. that didnt work for me actually in all the trys, but sometimes it did.
    otherwise rotating def-cds well and you can do it.

also interrupting the boss is crucial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Easiest challenge of all my classes. Literally nothing scary if you just interrupt his fel blast thingy. Challenge is cake as WW.
    Got mine in 3 tries intill o figured out it was the totems that stunned me
    assassination is even easier.
    used 2 trys for that challenge and on the first try i had to do my bar setup of skills during fight leel.

i did that challenge like 2 weeks after release on my enhancement shaman and it was way, way more complicated, but still doable. shaman had 900 GS and rogue had something around 910

All dps challenges are EXTREMELY easy.
    Tank challenges are generally the most gear dependent as just doing mechanics is not enough and you actually need to get hit and dps a lot.
    Healer challenge is probably the hardest one. And not because it's actually hard, but because you're forced to manage your mana for 15 freaking minutes. That's just frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    All dps challenges are EXTREMELY easy.
    Tank challenges are generally the most gear dependent as just doing mechanics is not enough and you actually need to get hit and dps a lot.
    Healer challenge is probably the hardest one. And not because it's actually hard, but because you're forced to manage your mana for 15 freaking minutes. That's just frustrating.
    Healing challenge was the one I had most trouble with. But it isn't really about mana. Between stages you can drink up. After the first phase (waves). And before going to last room and if you allowed one add to go to boss before last phase too.

Because of this it was quite easy as mistweaver to handle as with haste/mastery gear you fill the spirits/allies really fast as mana isn't an issue.

The most problems were with last boss and its low health mechanic+jumps. Exactly for reason that it was hard to keep "right" health because mastery healed so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    But it isn't really about mana.
    Wasn't saying it was hard because of mana. What I meant is that it was made in such way where you're kinda supposed to manage it with long tries unlike dps/tank ones where you're just dead and re-entering the challenge room in 2 minutes instead of wasting 15. Though there were some mana problems still when I did it (around 905-910 iirc), but I was in a tank gear so thats probably it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't saying it was hard because of mana. What I meant is that it was made in such way where you're kinda supposed to manage it with long tries unlike dps/tank ones where you're just dead and re-entering the challenge room in 2 minutes instead of wasting 15. Though there were some mana problems still when I did it (around 905-910 iirc), but I was in a tank gear so thats probably it.
    I disagree because it is just relatively short fights with breaks between. The whole thing is long but the separate phases are quite short.

It is damn annoying to do it all over again when you are at last phase though.

Maybe you didn't mean mana made it hard but your sentence does specify the 15 minutes of mana management as the reason.

I disagree because it is just relatively short fights with breaks between. The whole thing is long but the separate phases are quite short.

It is damn annoying to do it all over again when you are at last phase though.

Maybe you didn't mean mana made it hard but your sentence does specify the 15 minutes of mana management as the reason.
    You actually agreed with me. The reason why this challenge is so long is that Blizzard made it this way that you had to manage mana, not just dps/control stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    You actually agreed with me. The reason why this challenge is so long is that Blizzard made it this way that you had to manage mana, not just dps/control stuff.
    But there is no mana management because you can drink between phases??

You can literally stand there for 2 hours if you want before leaving first room or going to last room. (and enough time to drink between them).

You can even drink between phase one waves if you spam the drink for a few moments.

But there is no mana management because you can drink between phases??
    There is mana management on the first phase (aside from viper sting (or whatever it's called). Yes, you can shorten it by dpsing better or just having bigger heal, but the point of that long ass phase was to waste your mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is mana management on the first phase (aside from viper sting (or whatever it's called). Yes, you can shorten it by dpsing better or just having bigger heal, but the point of that long ass phase was to waste your mana.
    But as I pointed out you can even drink in phase 1 between waves. Drinking even 3-7 seconds will get you tons of mana back to spam more freely.

And you implied from the beginning you meant the whole challenge, not just phase 1 (waves).

But as I pointed out you can even drink in phase 1 between waves.
    Wait, what? Seriously? I didn't even know that. Well, may be only if you have enough dps to push the waves faster. That explains a lot of our misunderstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, what? Seriously? I didn't even know that. Well, may be only if you have enough dps to push the waves faster. That explains a lot of our misunderstanding.
    I don't still know how you twisted "15 minutes of mana management" into "phase 1".