Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    Yeah... I've pointed that out a few times to people. Apparently, the deciding factor is whether or not the mother wants the baby?
    Apparently. But if you are going to charge someone with murder should they end the life of the fetus when the mother wants it..........

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well in Ohio, the fetus has rights also when it comes to punishing someone who ends it's development ( death ). Pretty clear. And it happens to be the same punishment subjection as if you murdered a person.

I am not referring to abortion, as it is legal here. But to a attack which ends the fetus's existence. It is also another example of hypocrisy however. :P
    That's actually more of a "rights of a mother" thing.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    That's actually more of a "rights of a mother" thing.
    If you lose say a arm to a attacker , do they convict the attacker for murder? The mother has the right to any of her body parts.

Apparently. But if you are going to charge someone with murder should they end the life of the fetus when the mother wants it..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    Yeah... I've pointed that out a few times to people. Apparently, the deciding factor is whether or not the mother wants the baby?
    Since you guys seem uncertain, it absolutely is about whether or not the mother wants the baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    If you lose say a arm to a attacker , do they convict the attacker for murder? The mother has the right to any of her body parts.
    She also carries the rights for her unborn child, who doesn't actually have any because it's not a person yet. That said, I don't personally support the "double murder" nonsense, as it's inconsistent.

abortion is a touchy subject

Deleted
    Keeping persons with down syndrom alive after they are born is eugenics. Keeping person that shouldnt survive alive is affecting genefond as well. You are just far too shortsighted to realize it, aborting featus that is damaged is much closer to keeping it natural than helping it later on to survive, end of story. If you want to stop doing selection based on genetics then stop treating whatever requires special treatment based on it´s genetic disorter. Either that, or let people to have abortion for whatever reason, otherwise you are by very definition hypocrite.

Deleted
    Is Ohio the new Florida? I notice a lot of unusual members live there

Having such a crippling disability should lead into an abortion... the baby will never have a life. Never know happiness... a poor, sad thing.
    Remember: While indeed virtually all terrorists are muslims, not all muslims are terrorists! Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    So i found this interesting http://www.wcpo.com/news/state/state...-abortion-bill
    what i found was most interesting was not how many liberals were opposed to it, but how many were not, and how many far right wingers were actually opposed to it, because its clearly a statement about eugenics...

I use to be in favor of abortion but with so many eugenicist like richard spencer gaining political prominence, i actually think it would be in liberals best interest to at least make it so abortion cant be based off someones genetics,So i think you're anti eugenics and anti alt right i actually believe u have to be anti abortion because it has been used as a tool by eugenicist in the past (mainly germany) what are your thoughts on this
    Right to choose all the way. Late term abortions, scrape away!. Hell, if the government is not prepared to 100% a support a child financially until age 18, parents should get a grace period of a few weeks to opt for a post birth termination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yes, I will adopt millions of babies to prove myself to you.
    Go ahead. Until then, you're all talk and no show.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    How about you spend less on tanks and more on adoptions?
    I don't recall buying any tanks recently.
    Besides, how I spend my money isn't your problem and I wouldn't adopt anyway. If a child wasn't good enough for his parents, it's not good enough for me <3