10+ Year Old Account

Movies with similar emotion to Captain Phillips

So I've cried during movies before, usually relationship stuff, but captain Phillips is the first and only movie that has made me weep purely from stress. The end just destroyed me. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar reaction and if you guys know if any other movies that made you react the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great film, a bit divorced from reality but loved the film, didn't make me cry.

I would have to say if there is one that did that to me it was Titanic, and no it wasn't Jack and Rose, it was the part where the last class passengers were simply just left to fucking die, and the woman who tucked her children into bed and what not knowing what was about to happen.

The mass devastation in that movie, and the deaths the way they happened affected me, great film for other reasons, but yeah it got me.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Titanic didnt get me probably because I was much younger when I first saw it and didn't fully grasp the gravity of the situation.

There's prolly a half dozen Tom Hanks films that'd hit close to the mark.

The Wire might be something too. The little guys struggling to live day to day get crushed underfoot.

Near the end of the movie when tom hank's character was being checked out by the navy medical people and his character broke down and was crying, it sure was convincing.

I thought the end of Saving private Ryan where Ryan is visiting their graves with his family was quite a tear jerker. Where Ryan felt guilty for surviving.

The movie Glory, with Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman and Matthew Brodrick. Last battle in the movie was especially a tear jerker. It was a movie about a unit of black people in the civil war.
    Last edited by Nihilist74; 2017-11-04 at 06:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sons of Anarchy finale brought me to mantears.

Quite recently some romantic comedy with Jason Bateman did that to me, too.

I'm questioning my mental stability.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.