Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry What does blizzard think we're made of money?

$40 to watch some shilling advertisement stream for their skinner box games?

$40 to hear about the new loot boxes and card expansions? Yeah, okay, blow me.

When did Blizz shift their platform to only appeal to 1%er capitalist pig slave owners?

Discuss.

That's not a lot of money?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawkinsfan69 View Post

When did Blizz shift their platform to only appeal to 1%er capitalist pig slave owners?

Discuss.
    The funny part is that you clearly want to hear about those things, else you wouldn't complain about the price for it.

Quote Originally Posted by swisscheese View Post
    That IS a lot of money. It's a cost of a whole new game.

BUT it's not only a ticket, but a lot of cosmetic fluff for your loved games, so i'm not agreeing with OP at all.

Discuss.
    umadbro????

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh you mean the Blizzcon virtual ticket? I dunno man I've got like 12 million gold from checking the order hall and making flasks for 20 minutes every week. I didn't think it was possible but gold is even more worthless than it was in Warlords. Learning a bit about inflation first hand.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Well, it's a company and it wants to earn money, and obviously enough people are willing to pay or they would have reduced or removed the price by now.

Other than that: There will be enough "free" streams available. Or you just follow the mmo-champion ticker.

Actually I mostly buy the ticket for the ingame-stuff.
    If you just want the infos, trailers and stuff wait quite literally 2 minutes longer and it will be here on front page.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    That IS a lot of money. It's a cost of a whole new game.

BUT it's not only a ticket, but a lot of cosmetic fluff for your loved games, so i'm not agreeing with OP at all.
    Exactly, think of what you get with it. It costs $20+ these days for 2 people to just go to the movies. So $40 for all the panels, and a bag of goods is a good deal
    Last edited by swisscheese; 2017-11-03 at 04:13 PM.

Let's see for $40 I can:

*Buy 40 items of food off the dollar menu
    *Buy about 120 complete, functional, non-whale-hunting games from humble bundle bundles
    *Buy about 80 high quality condoms (****which I would actually use****)

the list goes on. So how is listening to some fat nerd hype up loot boxes for their games worth anywhere near $40???

Keep in mind that E3, the largest game expo in the world, is streamed for FREE every year.

Someone sounds bitter cos mummy and daddy won't pay for it.

so don't buy it..unless you care about the extra stuff like the mount, or want to see Muse for some reason wait like ...5 seconds after each event and this site will have EVERYTHING they announced like right there

Let's see for $40 I can:

*Buy about 120 complete, functional, non-whale-hunting games from humble bundle bundles

the list goes on. So how is listening to some fat nerd hype up loot boxes for their games worth anywhere near $40???

Keep in mind that E3, the largest game expo in the world, is streamed for FREE every year.
    It's optional. Don't like the price? Don't buy it and watch it on youtube/mmo-c/etc about 5minutes after it has been made live.

Yeah, and Blizzcon is not. It's the same price it was every year since 2009 when the stream was first out (I think). So what?

Exactly, think of what you get with it. It costs $20+ these days for 2 people to just go to the movies. So $40 for all the panels, and a bag of goods is a good deal
    BTW what's with this movie analogy being used to justify overpriced stuff?

Who goes to movies in 2017 lmao? Basically just old people and most of them get senior discounts anyway. You can watch all the movies you want on netflix for like $5 per month or whatever.

You're fooling yourself using false analogies like this.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you don’t think it’s worth the money don’t buy it that’s what I did.

Deleted
    Because people pay that price for it and there are barely any complaints about it. If no one would buy it for the price then they would lower it.

Now while that's out of the way anyone know how i can watch it for free?

Let's see for $40 I can:

well if you have time to play "120 complete, functional non-whale-hunting games for humble bundle bundles"

i think we all know who the fat nerd is.

Let's see for $40 I can:

So you admit that you're cheap. $40 doesn't even cover the cost of a meal for two at an actual restaurant nor does it cover a full tank of gas for most people.

Also Blizzard is a private for profit company.....I mean GASP a private for profit company actually attempting to make a profit..someone alert the papers!