Poll: Would you play it?

Thread: WoW Mobile Game

WoW Mobile Game

Blizzard is expanding their offert in the Gaming Industry, so I was wondering - why not expand it to the Mobile Phones? Big company, such as Blizzard, could make it. We already have a nice lore in the WoW, just adapt it to the mobile game, such as:

Soul Hunters

or

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

But with WoW characters and lore.

What do you guys think? Would you play it?

Deleted
    I probably would, depends on the type of game it would be. Never really played much on smartphones. I would probably like to see the existing app expanded with some more features and activities that benefit my main wow account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a fan of mobile games, they are horrible excuses for video games full of shitty practices that should be right out illegal.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I think it would be interesting to have the option one smart phones to do battles like this with champions/whatever future incarnations will be for missions. As an option, not a requirement. Similarly if it could be done with pet battles, as turn based simple systems seem to be more easily ported to this kind of medium.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If the rewards earned reflect on WoW account, yes, otherwise, we got hearthstone mobile already.

I'd love a pet battle app.

If it's some stand alone game with more microtransactions then the eye can see, please no.

Deleted
    I've played quite some games like that and i can say I'm just no fan of them at all. Thus a clear no.

i despise mobile gaming

**** no.

And there already is a WoW mobile game. I think it's called Hearthstone.

Or wait, is WoW the PC game based on Hearthstone? I forget lately.

(Let's be honest, if there was a standalone WoW mobile game it would look like this)
    http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4...otMachine1.jpg
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably try it out just for curiosity sake but then I'd probably grow bored of it and forget about it like I do with all the other mobile games I've downloaded. Mobile games just don't hold my attention for very long.

It could run. Sure the touch screen controls would be weird but every class only uses three or four abilities anyways. AM I RIGHT GUYS?!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind a Warcraft RPG for the phone but not an MMO. As well, Blizzard is on the mobile market already, Hearthstone being a blast!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If they make something new, I mean like pick a new genre and make someone out of it with the Warcraft franchise, with good control cuz it's important on shitty mobile, why not?