Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

You heard it here first! next expansion pack will be called: The Depths Awaken.

The reveal is close enough now that I can leak this without my friend getting in trouble, and this thread is unlikely to get much attention anyway. The only proof I have is the validation my thread will have when all the stuff I leak gets confirmed by the actual announcement in 10 hours. I understand if people will think I'm full of shit, but take it or leave it, determining how likely a leak is the fun part anyway.

The Setting:
    The expansion packs begin with Sargeras creating a huge wound in Silithus as culmination of Antorus right before he gets impriosned, mentioning how we are blind to the real enemy, the old gods and the void.

C'thun gets empowered and awakened, and the first signs of N'zoth starts appearing. Silithus and sorounding areas (aka the south seas) gets a heavy infestations of minions of the old gods, faceless ones and stuff lie that. This is where the zones will be

The south sea zones are:

The scouting map remains in the game, you get to chose which order you want to do the zones in

Kul Tiras (Alliance hub, with Forsaken Areas) Also a leveling zone for both factions

Zandalar (Horde Hub, all though not all the trolls are happy about this arangement, some alliance presence as well) Also a leveling zone for both factions

Kezan, now as a fully fleshed out zone. Two Neutral factions, The Venture Company and Bloodsail Raiders (an off shoot of Bloodsail Buccaneers) While leveing you get introduced tho both factions, in the end you pick one, similar Sholazar Basin back in WotLK. There will be a free for all pvp areas as well.

Tel'Abim, the island that is the most infested with the old gods, you wouldn't want to eat the bananas from here anymore, pretty much an old god stronghold now.

Revamped corrupted Silthus, first raid tier takes place here. There's a huge wound from Sargeras. C'thun is the final boss of the first raid tier.

One underwater zone, heavy naga presence, Queen Azhara will be a part of this of course, she got some affiliation with the old gods.

Gilneas will be a PvP zone, similar to Ashran, all though hopefully better executed.

New Features

The main thing is subraces, as it has already been figured out through data mining. Every race gets 1 subrace, you dont choose it in the character creation screen, but get it through a long quest line at max level. So in order for Taurens to get their moose horn they have to earn the nature gods favour. Orcs find a method to cleanse themselves from demon corruption, and stuff like that.

It wouldn't really be subraces if everyone became it, so there will be an alternatives quest line, orcs can chose to embrace their demonic corruption, Taurens can become champions of Thunder bluff instead of the nature gods and so on. Your choice will only make a cosmetic difference, and change some NPC interactions and such. I been told there's some pretty cool cosmetic bling for those who chose to stay as their original race.

Mythic+ gets expanded upon. You get some in-game recognition for having the best weekly run on your realm on any of the dungeons. The group that had the realms best time in the dungeon located in Kezan will have a monument in that zone for the entire next week. for example. In this case it's a statue of your in-game character.

No new boat shenanigans you don't get to have your own custom boat or anything like that as some have speculated, sorry to disappoint.

Another profession overhaul, rank 3 recipes will be acquired through solo quests now intended to be fairly challenging, think Mage Tower, but with a lower gear requirement. A lot of flavor recipes will be very very rare. Fishing gets a lot of love this expansion.

This is all I know, I personally think it's fairly promising. Hope to see you guys come back to my thread after the expansion is announced
    Last edited by mmoc5f1f985b51; 2017-11-03 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    "The expansion packs begin with Argus creating a huge wound in Silithus as the last thing he does"

Got to here after reading and it's already flawed, sargeras creates the wound, not argus.

Deleted
    First thread where I dont want want to throw up after reading this... +1

very interesting i hope we do go back to kezan

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    "The expansion packs begin with Argus creating a huge wound in Silithus as the last thing he does"

Got to here after reading and it's already flawed, sargeras creates the wound, not argus.
    Desperate guy, desperate measure.

P.S: What's a subrace for humans? I will get banned for throwing political commentary here
    Last edited by jdbond592; 2017-11-03 at 10:55 AM.

Protip: When you leak info, get your facts straight. We already know Sargeras wounds Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fail/10

10c.

Quote Originally Posted by cultofpersonality View Post
    This is all I know, I personally think it's fairly promising. Hope to see you guys come back to my thread after the expansion is announced
    I hope they start banning people like you soon.

Deleted

Ehh details. You know what I meant. Point is during the last boss fight of Antorus the event leading to the next expansion unfolds. Everything else is accurate, but you will see soon enough.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see fake leaks not being stopped by the fact that the real announcement is mere hours away.

Oh look everyone, it's another attention seeking forum poster with a leak that resembles mixtures of other leaks from other attention seeking posters. How fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    I hope they start banning people like you soon.
    Well, all this bullshit ends today. Honestly this year is disappointing, no decent "leaks" at all.

No boats? I don't believe it!

15+ Year Old Account

Not that i want to back the leak up, but datamining doesn't really state that it is sargeras inflicting the wound. He of course is the one who set things in motion but maybe it's Argus inflicting the wound and after he dies the Titan and Illidan imprison Sargeras before he can do something else?
    Gorund - Panjen
    You know you've played too much WoW when you gratz the Microwave

Please lock this thread and such, its the literal definition of shit-posting.
    Also, if people like these are banned it should be IP so their main account gets hurt too!
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

The Depths Awaken doesn't sound like a good title, also what's the point in making up stuff at this point? We're 7 hours way...

Quote Originally Posted by cultofpersonality View Post

Every race gets 1 subrace, you dont choose it in the character creation screen, but get it through a long quest line at max level. So in order for Taurens to get their moose horn they have to earn the nature gods favour. Orcs find a method to cleanse themselves from demon corruption, and stuff like that.

While this might make sense for the two cases mentioned, I don't understand how it would make any sense for every race. How would a Night Elf suddenly turn into a High Elf or a Dwarf turn into a Dark Iron Dwarf? Then there are the races that don't really have subraces like the Forsaken and Worgen (you could argue that both are ALREADY subraces of humans)....

Another bold claim the day before!

10+ Year Old Account
    Right sub-races unlocked through a long quest...

So during this quest you can become a totally different sub-race..?

Atleast try and make it more realistic ;'(

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well, all this bullshit ends today. Honestly this year is disappointing, no decent "leaks" at all.
    Yeah unfortunately all the "leakers" have either tried too hard or not hard enough to sound genuine.. And well the ones that put a lot of effort into them were mostly just information gleaned from fan forums on what players want from the game..

Apart from that the other thing that gives them away is the terrible xpack titles, no imagination in them at all and just sound plain terrible..

Either way only a few hours to go to find out what is coming next for WoW..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Right sub-races unlocked through a long quest...

So during this quest you can become a totally different sub-race..?

Atleast try and make it more realistic ;'(
    Yeah sounds quite silly indeed imagine if we could do that in real life.. lol