Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I was watching Trikslyr with an E build and the damage is pretty insane. Granted it's PTR and people don't know how to play against her but still. Pretty strong waveclear as well (even without the E build).
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-11-06 at 08:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fooled around with her in Try Mode. Even though she is interesting, I had hard time enjoying the Hero.

McIntyre, flex player for HGC team HeroesHearth has shown his current thoughts on build and play style.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I am the lucid dream

Going even further that can be used as a semi-global. Meaning that if the distance is not that big, you can use the first 2-3 fireballs to get there and have the remainder to use on heroes.

Where to report bugs on her? I replicated one many times on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Where to report bugs on her? I replicated one many times on the PTR.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/13268292/ - bug report forum.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    That's the US one, but nevermind that (I'm European). Do I just make a thread about it, or do I go to a specific place to put it down?

- - - Updated - - -

All good, reported on the EU forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    That's the US one, but nevermind that (I'm European). Do I just make a thread about it, or do I go to a specific place to put it down?

- - - Updated - - -

All good, reported on the EU forum.
    You can post on either region for non-WoW games.

I have a dumb question: how do I make purchases on the PTR? I can't seem to be able to buy gems there )):

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    I have a dumb question: how do I make purchases on the PTR? I can't seem to be able to buy gems there )):
    There's a quest to play 3 games that awards you the gems you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    There's a quest to play 3 games that awards you the gems you need.
    Oh, I thought I had to buy them anyway tyvm! ♥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    First of all, she is not fat. She got only more armor in HOTS model, than in WoW model got. Second of all. Chances to be multiclass Alexstrasza was unlikely.
    She is fat. It is a fact. Actually she was very likely to be a multiclass: assassin and support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop saying she is fat etc. This is booring spam seriously.

She was not very likely to be multiclass. The community have spoken out against the multiclass concept quite a bit, it would make no sense they would do that again and with a support no less.

As for the fat aspect, I liked a comment in the other thread that "the reason people asked for her is because she´s hot in WoW". Like, what?

Yeah, she's bigger here. So what? She's the actual Mother of Dragons (unlike some other person claiming to be that lately). It makes sense for her to have a bit of a mom bod.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yeah, she's bigger here. So what? She's the actual Mother of Dragons (unlike some other person claiming to be that lately). It makes sense for her to have a bit of a mom bod.
    Exactly, she is a milf! In WoW she just uses standard belf model. Also I don't see her as multiclass hero. Even if assassin ulti would halve her healing and double dmg numbers, she still would be closer to Tyrande than to typical assassin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    She is fat. It is a fact. Actually she was very likely to be a multiclass: assassin and support.
    Someone posted a speculation "leak" based off already-theorised info that Alex, Hanzo and then a Firebat hero were upcoming, and predicted her to be multiclass

Most of the other info turned out to be dead wrong, apart from Alex switching between dragon and mortal form (which, basically, everyone predicted anyway).

It was just someone's theory, nothing more.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Please stop saying she is fat etc. This is booring spam seriously.
    Merely answering. Nothing boring about the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Someone posted a speculation "leak" based off already-theorised info that Alex, Hanzo and then a Firebat hero were upcoming, and predicted her to be multiclass

Most of the other info turned out to be dead wrong, apart from Alex switching between dragon and mortal form (which, basically, everyone predicted anyway).

It was just someone's theory, nothing more.
    Oh I'm aware, that leak was fake. I'm speaking in general, it made sense for her to be multiclass, also Blizzcon reveal and such, it simply fit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Merely answering. Nothing boring about the facts.

Oh I'm aware, that leak was fake. I'm speaking in general, it made sense for her to be multiclass, also Blizzcon reveal and such, it simply fit.
    That's not "very likely". That's just your own speculation.

Nothing Blizzard released about Alex EVER pointed her to being multiclass
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)